• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3873 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm late to the party, and also it's my first post here (i'm a long time lurker lol) but I just wanted to add fuel to the french girl "wolves are hungry" (jimin girl bar).

I met with a friend of mine who knows a bit about the kboo in Paris and we like to gossip, and I ask him if it was true that she's like an hardcore koreaboo (since I heard that actually here in this thread, someone mentions that her BF said the wolves are hungry girl was pretty famous for her behaviour). He told me that yeah, she is famous for that, and she surely wasn't just casually bumping to Jimin in a random bar lol. Told me that she practically camps at the Eiffel Tower lurking for korean people.

i was the one who said her ..now ex.. said that the girl is infamous in paris for her stalking korean dudes and i'm happy more people confirm this.

she's so pathetic. I really don't get people like this. Same with bora. She's in Korea but like..what are you even doing girl? Besides uploading blurry ass selfies.. doesn't the bubble pop at some point and yall grow out if it??

Posted

You may be joking but I was about to add that question to my comment and then thought 'Nah bish your mind goes directly to that when he could have another way of getting money...'

I mean if that's how he's funded, good for ha I guess. But then he should find another hobby because man he's getting on people's nerves... Invest your baby money on something else boy.

you're nicer than i am lmao

honestly, i don't get him, there's a shit ton of other dudes like him, in heels and makeup, even in korea who do busking, but unlike him, they know how to cover both bg and gg choreos. and ... they speak...korean :doge:

Posted

i was the one who said her ..now ex.. said that the girl is infamous in paris for her stalking korean dudes and i'm happy more people confirm this.

she's so pathetic. I really don't get people like this. Same with bora. She's in Korea but like..what are you even doing girl? Besides uploading blurry ass selfies.. doesn't the bubble pop at some point and yall grow out if it??

i was wondering what bora's new insta was tbh

Posted

I'm late to the party, and also it's my first post here (i'm a long time lurker lol) but I just wanted to add fuel to the french girl "wolves are hungry" (jimin girl bar).

I met with a friend of mine who knows a bit about the kboo in Paris and we like to gossip, and I ask him if it was true that she's like an hardcore koreaboo (since I heard that actually here in this thread, someone mentions that her BF said the wolves are hungry girl was pretty famous for her behaviour). He told me that yeah, she is famous for that, and she surely wasn't just casually bumping to Jimin in a random bar lol. Told me that she practically camps at the Eiffel Tower lurking for korean people.

Imagine having such a fetish for a group of people that you spend all your days chasing after innocent bystanders... I've spent all my life here and I still feel like there's something new to see or do in (and around) Paris every week.

Can't relate to these dumb ass hoes.

Posted

IM CACKLING

Posted

IM CACKLING

Every time I see Oli I kinda wanna punch something. He's so obviously just trying to gain clout from the current popularity of BTS/kpop and it's not cute.

Also, "It's cultural appreciation, not appropriation."?! Mate...

tumblr_onhokeE5fs1w3nhk4o2_r1_250.thumb.

Posted

IM CACKLING

He looks terrifying honestly, I don’t see the ‘Jimin resemblance’ whatsoever. It just looks like a mess on him.

Posted

THIS FUCKER. I've been watching Barcroft TV for years and this one really made me laugh.

Posted

IM CACKLING

he looks like a 60 years old housewife w/ too many failed surgeries....

Posted

I just feel sorry for him. He's obviously mentally ill, not to armchair but probably something along the lines of body dysphoria and even delusions.
At this point I hope he never snaps out of it tbh. Imagine him waking up one day and realizing that he's botched to hell and back and just wants to look normal again. That would be devastating. I just hope he quickly goes and steps out of the spotlight, because even though I feel sorry for him, He also annoys the shit out of me. Well, as long as he doesn't change his name to Oli Seoul... 
I wonder what other surgeries there are out there that he wants, like he has done pretty much every face surgery available. Maybe he should get another rhino, since that's pretty botched looking now. Or maybe he'll go to India to get his eye colour permanently changed or something

Posted

Honestly he looks much closer to a caucasian 2015 Edward Avila imo. I'd usually feel kinda bad for people who've spent so much money for a botched face, but for him I just can't. That's so creepy. He's delusional to think that 1. This is fine as "cultural appreciation" and 2. He even remotely looks like Jimin LOL. He's said that he wants to meet BTS, but he could have used that money to go to VIP things several times lol.

I haven't watched this specific video yet, but do we know what he did before all of this? Like how did he afford 100k worth of surgery?

Posted

My favorite comments:

"guys this works!! ive been using it for 3 weeks. my eyes have gotton more almoner and my skin has become 2 shades lighter my eyelashes has gotton longer and thicker and my eyeborws has gotton thicker and my face has gotton more clearer"

"Will i still be muslim"

"can you Make a subliminal for get korean high school scholarship and get in a kpop entertainment as a trainee"

"Will everyone remember me + my family as Korean? Also will it change my family history?"

Hidden Content

I’m so late with this; but I used to follow these videos when I was 10 bc I wanted to be a mermaid like in H2O LMFAOOOOO

Posted

IM CACKLING

oh no,,,,baby what is you doing

This just reminds me of that one british guy who had tons of surgery to look like Jimin.

Posted

oh no,,,,baby what is you doing

This just reminds me of that one british guy who had tons of surgery to look like Jimin.

wait this isn't him? There's actually more of them?? oooh myyyy lol

Posted

Umm that is the same guy. He just kept having more surgeries