• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3844 posts in this topic

Posted

Why are they like this 😂😂😂😂

Please someone tell them to get out of their little bubble lmao

This is giving me more cancer than my mum's black n milds lololol

FB_IMG_1568400829705.jpg

all i can say is:

IMG_3371.thumb.GIF.b2e0f45cf63c6a8cf5b34

Posted

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE A FUCKING JOKE I WILL NOT nope, has to be. I feel like I'm on the verge of an aneurysm from this. 

Unfortunately...it was not. 

They deleted their Twitter, but when they posted it and started getting dragged they only doubled down on their ignorance. There are, legitimately, a distressing amount of Kpop fans who think like this, and ARMY has the worst offenders. 

Posted

Unfortunately...it was not. 

They deleted their Twitter, but when they posted it and started getting dragged they only doubled down on their ignorance. There are, legitimately, a distressing amount of Kpop fans who think like this, and ARMY has the worst offenders. 

I'm a bts fan but I stay off of twitter so I have no idea how crazy it can get but jesus. I hope it was a young kid.

Posted

Smh twitter is a cesspool 

FB_IMG_1569785465665.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785468176.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785470558.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785472774.jpg

Posted (edited)

FB_IMG_1569785472774.jpg

EXCUSE ME???

Actually at a loss for words. Disgusting how would they even THINK of saying something so disgusting. All because they don't want to admit that present day kpop/rap was very inspired by black artists???

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted

FB_IMG_1569785470558.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785472774.jpg

people like this excuse their racism misogyny and overall disrespectfulness as trolling when it isn't even funny. they exhibit this behavior on twitter but wouldn't dare to say anything like this irl cause they know they would face real consequences 

Posted

EXCUSE ME???

Actually at a loss for words. Disgusting how would they even THINK of saying something so disgusting. All because they don't want to admit that present day kpop/rap was very inspired by black artists???

Usually I don't approve of dragging random people, but I hope they scalp her tbh 🤷🏾‍♀️

Posted

FB_IMG_1569785465665.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785468176.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785470558.jpg

FB_IMG_1569785472774.jpg

that’s ignorant and racist af but uhm this topic has nothing to do with being a koreaboo right

Posted

that’s ignorant and racist af but uhm this topic has nothing to do with being a koreaboo right

ole girl sounded like a kboo to me tbh 🤷🏾‍♀️

Posted

So I'm sitting watching kpop random dance with Oneus and then there he is.. (Eddie in the overalls in front in obnoxious heels) I turned it off after spotting him. Screenshot_20190930-191242.thumb.jpg.1be

Posted

So I'm sitting watching kpop random dance with Oneus and then there he is.. (Eddie in the overalls in front in obnoxious heels) I turned it off after spotting him. Screenshot_20190930-191242.thumb.jpg.1be

I'd very much like to know how he's getting money...? Like who is paying him to do anything? That's not sustainable unless you have some kind of funds streaming through your bank account or you're already loaded...?

Posted

completely unfounded but maybe he also has a sugar daddy? who knows. after the whole debut shit and learning that he doesn't know korean i find him really fucking annoying. the fact that he's everywhere ain't helping

Posted

completely unfounded but maybe he also has a sugar daddy? who knows. after the whole debut shit and learning that he doesn't know korean i find him really fucking annoying. the fact that he's everywhere ain't helping

If he can get a fucking sugar daddy then where is mine!? WHERE!? 

Posted

You may be joking but I was about to add that question to my comment and then thought 'Nah bish your mind goes directly to that when he could have another way of getting money...'

I mean if that's how he's funded, good for ha I guess. But then he should find another hobby because man he's getting on people's nerves... Invest your baby money on something else boy.

Posted

I'm late to the party, and also it's my first post here (i'm a long time lurker lol) but I just wanted to add fuel to the french girl "wolves are hungry" (jimin girl bar).

I met with a friend of mine who knows a bit about the kboo in Paris and we like to gossip, and I ask him if it was true that she's like an hardcore koreaboo (since I heard that actually here in this thread, someone mentions that her BF said the wolves are hungry girl was pretty famous for her behaviour). He told me that yeah, she is famous for that, and she surely wasn't just casually bumping to Jimin in a random bar lol. Told me that she practically camps at the Eiffel Tower lurking for korean people.