• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3847 posts in this topic

Posted

This is gonna be put into a spoiler because the  girl mentioned is really not a koreaboo anymore, but this specific era was really something. 

Hidden Content

I remember her. Many Kpop Dancers kind of disliked her for her obsession over Samuel. I always really liked her dancing.She was just a normal fangirl but then people started shipping her with him and then she got obsessed. I mean she was 15(?) around that time so it's kind of normal. I'm happy that she is out of this phase. 

i follow that jeonsann girl for a few years now, something that happened a while ago kinda rubbed me up the wrong way. sorry if i can't remember the details correctly but she uploaded a cover onto either yt or instagram and when it didn't reach the target likes she wanted she started going off at her fans and threatened to stop dancing. it was super dramatic. i think it was for a competition or something? 

anyway i think she's living in korea now. one of her latest videos talked about how she met up for a tinder date with a korean guy and once he saw her irl he turned around walked away hhh

i think she has a lot of self esteem issues... she often posts about how she hates the way she looks :(

I really like San and I'm a follower of her since years too. She really has some problems with her self esteem. Also her Vlogs are always with some Snow Filters. She's a very good dancer and I really enjoy watching her covers but she clearly needs to work on her self esteem. 
She looks great and should be more happy about the way she looks.

Posted

Thought it was fitting

A5D1F172-387F-483F-B109-2FE2F490549E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

I'm watching 90 days and wtf why would she move over to SK knowing NOTHING about Jihoon, not knowing the language, and having a baby by him while leaving her daughter at home. Then find out he does illegal black market work and finding out he's in debt. These bitches want Koreans so bad they don't care what they could be getting themselves and kids into.

Also I've heard Jihoon has been in a alot of American women's inboxes. Pretty sure some pull users said they talked to him? 

Edited by 00000000000

Posted

Me looking at these kboos:

FB_IMG_1567979898188.jpg

Posted

I'm watching 90 days and wtf why would she move over to SK knowing NOTHING about Jihoon, not knowing the language, and having a baby by him while leaving her daughter at home. Then find out he does illegal black market work and finding out he's in debt. These bitches want Koreans so bad they don't care what they could be getting themselves and kids into.

Also I've heard Jihoon has been in a alot of American women's inboxes. Pretty sure some pull users said they talked to him? 

lol i was on a language exchange app and i saw a familiar name ‘Jihoon’ so i clicked on the profile to look at the photo and it was him. At first i thought someone is using his photos and name, but it was him and he confirmed it. And let me say all the attention he got from the girls...(i think he likes to get the attention from foreign girls..)  kinda weird to be on that app if he wanted to ‘improve his english’ while his ‘wife’ is American... 

Posted

Talking about girls pretending to be korean guys.. this girl is literally everywhere! You can click on any “popular” korean guy/girl on Instagram and you will find her somewhere in the comments. 

7B329858-D4AF-41FC-B045-69F8016FE67F.jpeg

Tbh that might be a trans guy. U shouldnt refer them as a she even though its a koreaboo, unless they state otherwise

Posted

So uh, I'm not sure if this counts but I found this ulzzang "couple" on insta. I'm like 100% sure the two accounts are either run by the same person or two very bored friends. There's no way they're actually Korean judging from the captions and hashtags they use. But it also got me wondering who the actual couple in the pictures are. 

https://instagram.com/j__.w00n?igshid=6ix6jlqx555i

https://instagram.com/minaa_kim?igshid=139oceocdqtvy

Screenshot_20190911-110002_Instagram.thuhe mainly uses @buzllightyear 's photos 20190911_110819.thumb.jpg.1d079332f5112a

Posted

lol i was on a language exchange app and i saw a familiar name ‘Jihoon’ so i clicked on the profile to look at the photo and it was him. At first i thought someone is using his photos and name, but it was him and he confirmed it. And let me say all the attention he got from the girls...(i think he likes to get the attention from foreign girls..)  kinda weird to be on that app if he wanted to ‘improve his english’ while his ‘wife’ is American... 

recently???? oh man...disappointed but not surprised. hope it comes up though and is publicized on television, cuz im trashy and petty like that.

omg so OT but I was telling my husband about the show and we watched a trailer for it, and he was like "He sells used phones in Korea? That's a....really bad, sketchy job" and was like probably the guy works in the black market, it's a really bad scummy job in Korea but I thought Jihoon might've been doing something else and they just described it badly or something.

I can't wait to tell him he was spot on.

Seriously though, this couple seems to have an awful relationship because of course they do. Let it be a warning to Korean men wanting to ride the white horse and Western women hoping to find an oppa. THIS SHIT COULD BE YOU

also OT again but isn't her daughter's name Drascilla? Like female dracula-esque? Idk I saw a clip where her daughter was standing on a table throwing cups and plates out the damn cupboards and was like hoooooo she'll be a hit in korea.... 

Posted

Can you or anyone tell me why it's such a bad thing to do there? If they are stolen I totally get it but if they are just used phones ppl don't want anymore why is it so bad? 

Posted

Tbh that might be a trans guy. U shouldnt refer them as a she even though its a koreaboo, unless they state otherwise

😉

5C8E48CD-689E-44D9-8DAD-ECE24D21E90C.jpeg

Posted

oo if you have screenshots (or if anyone else does) you should totally post it on r/90dayfiance they all love him and think he's such a great guy and father 🤦‍♀️ when to me I feel he's just another Korean guy obsessed with 백마. Not that his fiance Deavan is any better with naming her son taeyang and her new dog bambam plus she mentioned in the show that she mainly dated Korean guys previously because they were attractive or whatever. 

Posted (edited)

oo if you have screenshots (or if anyone else does) you should totally post it on r/90dayfiance they all love him and think he's such a great guy and father 🤦‍♀️ when to me I feel he's just another Korean guy obsessed with 백마. Not that his fiance Deavan is any better with naming her son taeyang and her new dog bambam plus she mentioned in the show that she mainly dated Korean guys previously because they were attractive or whatever. 

it was like 3 months ago? He’s not active anymore. 

Edited by Linimip

Posted

i follow that jeonsann girl for a few years now, something that happened a while ago kinda rubbed me up the wrong way. sorry if i can't remember the details correctly but she uploaded a cover onto either yt or instagram and when it didn't reach the target likes she wanted she started going off at her fans and threatened to stop dancing. it was super dramatic. i think it was for a competition or something? 

anyway i think she's living in korea now. one of her latest videos talked about how she met up for a tinder date with a korean guy and once he saw her irl he turned around walked away hhh

i think she has a lot of self esteem issues... she often posts about how she hates the way she looks :(

I shouldn't be laughing and that's really sad, but wtf did she think would happen by catfishing someone?

Posted

Lmao I went and watched that vid not knowing anything about her and she's bold and has guts to even talk about that. If that happened to me I'm never telling a soul lol. She tried making up excuses but nahhhh we all know what it is. 

What is she exactly? 

Posted

Lmao I went and watched that vid not knowing anything about her and she's bold and has guts to even talk about that. If that happened to me I'm never telling a soul lol. She tried making up excuses but nahhhh we all know what it is. 

What is she exactly? 

Do you have a link to the video?