• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3873 posts in this topic

Posted

He also appeared on some guys gaming channel who spoke in Hindi... I wonder if he has like one day of the week were he just goes ahead and comments everywhere. Maybe he uses the trending option while switching the countries and then goes to every other video that's being recommended. He's definitely dedicated to catch every single Kboo in every corner of Youtube.

Hidden Content

Maybe, from first looks its just a travel vlogging channel though? and the video is in korean with korean subtitles? why is he working to get an international audience, i don't get it. It's not like is has any kind of k-boo orientated content, he's just posting travel vlogs, nothing special, simple format, editing e.t.c. it's odd. 

Posted

Maybe, from first looks its just a travel vlogging channel though? and the video is in korean with korean subtitles? why is he working to get an international audience, i don't get it. It's not like is has any kind of k-boo orientated content, he's just posting travel vlogs, nothing special, simple format, editing e.t.c. it's odd. 

Just like you said it's nothing special, but Kboos will watch it for the simple fact that he's Korean.

Posted

I know at the moment the thread is talking about the guy, but I found something pretty upsetting on a youtube video.

There's this video on youtube by Refinery29 called "The Terrifying Danger Of Wearing Makeup In North Korea", and there was a part of the video that showed a K-pop band or two, and In the comments there are several people just talking about that part alone. Like, "IS THAT BTS", or something like that. Note that in the video, a girl was talking about how her brother lost HIS LIFE,  and how she and her family were tortured at a camp. Several K-pop fans are really disgusting. I even found a comment in the video a while ago about someone saying their mother escaped from North Korea and someone was like "ARMYYY", since they had a Picture of an idol for their pfp.

exactly that is what runs people away from kpop, the stupid fucking koreaboo fans. 

Posted

I know at the moment the thread is talking about the guy, but I found something pretty upsetting on a youtube video.

There's this video on youtube by Refinery29 called "The Terrifying Danger Of Wearing Makeup In North Korea", and there was a part of the video that showed a K-pop band or two, and In the comments there are several people just talking about that part alone. Like, "IS THAT BTS", or something like that. Note that in the video, a girl was talking about how her brother lost HIS LIFE,  and how she and her family were tortured at a camp. Several K-pop fans are really disgusting. I even found a comment in the video a while ago about someone saying their mother escaped from North Korea and someone was like "ARMYYY", since they had a Picture of an idol for their pfp.

omfg, I watched that video too, it is seriously upsetting.

I mean don't get me wrong I really enjoy BTS, but the Army has got to chill. 

The picture thing is so weird lmao. 

Posted

omfg, I watched that video too, it is seriously upsetting.

I mean don't get me wrong I really enjoy BTS, but the Army has got to chill. 

The picture thing is so weird lmao. 

Wait? What picture thing?

Posted

I think she meant the "I even found a comment in the video a while ago about someone saying their mother escaped from North Korea and someone was like "ARMYYY", since they had a Picture of an idol for their pfp" part of your original comment.

I mean, I kind of get that they want to interact with other people that share their interested, and in other types of videos it wouldn't be as strange... But in these kind of heavy videos.... No, just no.

Posted (edited)

869E2AE2-09D2-4E3C-9610-466E59B695AF.thuAny one know the Instagram user @ bunnyjingg ? there was a thread about her but it was locked cuz the op who made it was really petty... tbh i came across her page weeks ago and thought she was full korean but she is actually 100% Mexican which she has in her bio now ... tho i noticed it seems she photoshops to possibly look more Korean ?? but honestly a lot of people photoshop these days.. im not sure where to post her, i have followed her and she does post some really koreaboo type things at times but Im just curious what others on here think...? ((Plz dont come for me if shes already been posted on here)) if she doesnt fit the koreaboo requirements then i will remove this

She was in a video with a korean youtuber in LA not long ago and she seems nice at least lol , link below 

https://youtu.be/gBVN967CL9k

Edited by zaynkai
Link

Posted

869E2AE2-09D2-4E3C-9610-466E59B695AF.thuAny one know the Instagram user @ bunnyjingg ? there was a thread about her but it was locked cuz the op who made it was really petty... tbh i came across her page weeks ago and thought she was full korean but she is actually 100% Mexican which she has in her bio now ... tho i noticed it seems she photoshops to possibly look more Korean ?? but honestly a lot of people photoshop these days.. im not sure where to post her, i have followed her and she does post some really koreaboo type things at times but Im just curious what others on here think...? ((Plz dont come for me if shes already been posted on here)) if she doesnt fit the koreaboo requirements then i will remove this

She was in a video with a korean youtuber in LA not long ago and she seems nice at least lol , link below 

man, grade A koreaboo right there :alpacadone:

She definitely edits her face a lot, and at least occasionally her body... it's not subtle. Check out the pool table in the background lol

Screenshot_20190726_145500.thumb.jpg.1a2

Posted (edited)

O869E2AE2-09D2-4E3C-9610-466E59B695AF.thuAny one know the Instagram user @ bunnyjingg ? there was a thread about her but it was locked cuz the op who made it was really petty... tbh i came across her page weeks ago and thought she was full korean but she is actually 100% Mexican which she has in her bio now ... tho i noticed it seems she photoshops to possibly look more Korean ?? but honestly a lot of people photoshop these days.. im not sure where to post her, i have followed her and she does post some really koreaboo type things at times but Im just curious what others on here think...? ((Plz dont come for me if shes already been posted on here)) if she doesnt fit the koreaboo requirements then i will remove this

Wow, a total catfish. Pretty face where?

You can tell she's not korean obviously bc of her facial features. In some pics where her  strong browbone isn't shown, she could almost fool me though.

Edited by bluee
Typo

Posted

yeah she seemed nice but holy shit...I wouldn't even think about if they were the same person if I saw her on the streets..she was also trying to cover half of her face with her hair while the wind was always blowing it annoyingly in her face but she never mind getting it out of the way..she definitely trying to look korean :/

20190726_153352.thumb.jpg.7b1030882173a4

Posted

Oh damn I saw her on another thread but they dismissed it because they didn't really think much of her and she doesn't have a lot of followers she was also private. I always thought she was pretty chill i followed her on my private art account cause i saw her on the thread and was checking out her account.On her story she asked someone to photoshop her and yoongi together in a picture and i did cause i was bored but i mean that's not horrible just  cheesy army stuff. 

Posted

Sorry, I meant whenever you're reading the comments on a video that has nothing to do, and somehow Armys will find each other because the user has one picture of one of the members, and then they just deflect the conversation on more serious videos like this North Korea one.

Posted

Oh damn I saw her on another thread but they dismissed it because they didn't really think much of her and she doesn't have a lot of followers she was also private. I always thought she was pretty chill 

yeah i think it was back in like 2017 ? And they locked it cuz the OP who made it left reallyyyyy rude comments..

She does seem chill but i just couldnt help but notice the photoshop and the korean captions/tags she would always put.. in the YT video the guy tried speaking korean to her and she only said two words before giving up lol i bet he thought she could speak it cuz of her insta ? Also saw that she tags model or idol korean men in her photos some times (the ones in bras and stuff) and i thought that was weird :/ 

Posted (edited)

I give bunnyjingg credit for the photoshop because holy crap it’s like two different people! She is a kboo and even if she is ‘nice’ it doesn’t make her any better. I’m sure I’ve seen her on a korean exchange app before and that’s where a lot of her korean followers come from?? Wonder what they think when they see her in person? Seems she does have a lot of real life korean friends though.  Either way, I never understand why kboos STILL put the most random korean tags on their photos 

Edited by cucoplz
Correction