• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3655 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just a small town girl and a kpop idol loves me. Is this a fan fiction? Maybe it's a dramatic reading of a fic. 

all i can say is Y/N is that you? this might be one of those tumblr imagine kpop idol as your boyfriend or girlfriend stories.

Posted

lmao she also did fanfictions on wattpad.. E11AF803-A824-40E2-98F7-FAD303D4920A.thu84460D31-627B-400E-BF33-33539527708D.thu

oh god the cringe i canttttt

Posted

He posted this picture on youtube. Why does it give me ilbe vibes?🤨

20190715_232441.thumb.jpg.5a4eafb5ceda50

is it an illbe sign?

Posted

is it an illbe sign?

that's what I'm thinking, cause why else would she pose like that? 

Posted

is it an illbe sign?

that's what I'm thinking, cause why else would she pose like that? 

Isn't she just saying she turned 20? Like with her left hand she makes a '2' and with her right a '0'?

(I'm saying this but I have no idea what age she's supposed to be I can't watch one more minute of their videos: their kid is cute but they're fucking boring + the dude isn't all that...)

Posted

Isn't she just saying she turned 20? Like with her left hand she makes a '2' and with her right a '0'?

Let's just hope that's it. I've seen way too many girls ending up on ilbe (guys would even post pics of their babies there🤦‍♀️)

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqyKgI8yhyI&t=594s

yall have to watch this video twt is going crazy with the jokes about it right now

tldw; this youtuber made a very strangely vague video filled with metaphors that is pretty much implying she's dating a member of bts. the way she talks and the metaphors just-- delusional.

Bitch is crazy

Posted

lmao sure you're dating a bts member 

Posted

YALL I DID NOT THINK THAT RION FIVE CHICK WAS TELLING THE TRUTH (even though the group is nugu afff) just saw the weird ass awkward vid of them and Now everyone is trying to say that vvalentae chick is probably not lying (but you know she is). I don't know anymore lol. 

Posted

YALL I DID NOT THINK THAT RION FIVE CHICK WAS TELLING THE TRUTH (even though the group is nugu afff) just saw the weird ass awkward vid of them and Now everyone is trying to say that vvalentae chick is probably not lying (but you know she is). I don't know anymore lol. 

Who is Rion Five? And what vid?

Posted

is this about that one video on youtube of the girl's story time saying she almost hooked up with a kpop idol?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Bitch I'm y/n

Posted

so basically some girl hooked up with some guy 

i would hardly call this level of nugu a kpop idol (sorry)

Posted

so basically some girl hooked up with some guy 

i would hardly call this level of nugu a kpop idol (sorry)

Basically, but home girl is a Koreaboo not just for that but for the reasons she's in Seoul etc lol. Anyway I would like to know what makes you an official "idol" other than debuting. (not coming for, honestly and genuinely have wanted to know but that's for a whole other thread)