• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3916 posts in this topic

Posted

has anyone been watching 90day fiance the other way? what is everyone's thoughts about devan and jihoon? I'm personally living to see this cringefest unravel its seems to be such a typical online oppar relationship gone wrong :harharplz:

I’ve been waiting to see this on PULL hahaha but yikes, what a cringe fest. I bet all the Kboos are loving it and losing their damn minds over their new “AMWF” couple goals. :doge:

Posted

has anyone been watching 90day fiance the other way? what is everyone's thoughts about devan and jihoon? I'm personally living to see this cringefest unravel its seems to be such a typical online oppar relationship gone wrong :harharplz:

ngl I'm pretty sure Jihoon tried talking to me (and several other foreign girls) online back in 2015/2016. If you go on his facebook you can see his friends list is full of foreign girls etc. Make's me kinda feel bad for Devan 

Posted

ngl I'm pretty sure Jihoon tried talking to me (and several other foreign girls) online back in 2015/2016. If you go on his facebook you can see his friends list is full of foreign girls etc. Make's me kinda feel bad for Devan 

yikes.....:alpacadone:

Posted

Is Devan a Koreaboo? I don't see how this belongs in this thread, seems like yall just want to shat on any AMWF couple that's somewhat in the public eye lol

Posted

Is Devan a Koreaboo? I don't see how this belongs in this thread, seems like yall just want to shat on any AMWF couple that's somewhat in the public eye lol

I don't think she's a major koreaboo, but just likes kpop and dating asian men 

Posted

"just liked kpop and dating asian men" 

You probably just described 90% of the people on this forum.

Posted

"just liked kpop and dating asian men" 

You probably just described 90% of the people on this forum.

Ok????

I think the reason this couple were brought up in this forum was because it's men like Jihoon that call foreign women their 'fantasy' etc that tend to end up with Koreaboos. No one is shitting on their relationship just because they're AMWF - Devan's fine, but I'm sceptical of Jihoon.

Posted

Screenshot please?

Posted

Ok????

I think the reason this couple were brought up in this forum was because it's men like Jihoon that call foreign women their 'fantasy' etc that tend to end up with Koreaboos. No one is shitting on their relationship just because they're AMWF - Devan's fine, but I'm sceptical of Jihoon.

I think that would be called Koreaboo Bait

tbh everyone on 90 day fiance seems crazy to me nothing special about these two but he does strike me as major kboo bait and a general korean fuckboi

Posted

This is my first time doing this so I apologize in advance...

What do you think about this person? He has Korean flag along with USA flag in instagram bio but post's captions are only Japanese hashtags (idk what they mean, cant really speak japanese). Also claims that he is in Seoul, Korea in bio too. And follows other koreaboos and some 'non-asian ulzzang' and 'ulzzang' accs and korean idols but mainly asians or asiaboos

Does this fit in here or is he just fishing people into thinking he is asian/part asian? I mean,, looks quite white to me but i might just be blind

Also I don't know if its appropriate to post their @ since they only have like 4-5k followers ?? (and this is in no way personal vendetta against this person)

IMG_7806.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg

Their hashtags are 100% copied and pasted from another post bc they are like the hashtags you would put on a picture of food in a cafe lmao

basically like ‘sendai cafe’ ‘tart’ ‘cake’ along with like a lot of typical ‘follow4follow’ type hashtags

Posted

the problem with devan is not because she's a koreaboo but she represents what predicaments happen to girls who have no knowledge of korean or korean culture and go off and marry any korean dude online and marry him without even spending enough time in person to see what he's actually like. She has a child already and she got pregnant within the first weeks of meeting him in person..now they're getting married not to mention they maintained their relationship by talking through a chat translator sorry but if you can't communicate in person without having to translate all the time... this girl is doomed and she's following in the steps of so many other koreaboos hence why I posted it here. there are so many other examples of AMWF relationships that work and no I'm not shitting on AMWF couples I'm just bringing to light a relationship which clearly seems disingenuine from the get-go... looking at all other past situations like this he's gonna most likely either leave her or cheat on her on a single childless and probably much more attractive foreigner and devan is gonna be left with 2 fatherless children ... 

Posted

when i saw them i gagged 

Posted

the problem with devan is not because she's a koreaboo but she represents what predicaments happen to girls who have no knowledge of korean or korean culture and go off and marry any korean dude online and marry him without even spending enough time in person to see what he's actually like. She has a child already and she got pregnant within the first weeks of meeting him in person..now they're getting married not to mention they maintained their relationship by talking through a chat translator sorry but if you can't communicate in person without having to translate all the time... this girl is doomed and she's following in the steps of so many other koreaboos hence why I posted it here. there are so many other examples of AMWF relationships that work and no I'm not shitting on AMWF couples I'm just bringing to light a relationship which clearly seems disingenuine from the get-go... looking at all other past situations like this he's gonna most likely either leave her or cheat on her on a single childless and probably much more attractive foreigner and devan is gonna be left with 2 fatherless children ... 

good, hope he cheats on her, i hate when these white girls saught out for asian men just beacuse of kpop

Posted

should we make a thread about them? I feel like so much teaaa is gonna come outta these 2 and I don't wanna derail this thread lmao

Posted

Wait did she say she even liked kpop? I just recall her saying that Korean men were all handsome (Cringed at that part) but don’t recall kpop being brought up?