• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3847 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah, this show will flop.

i mean, that z boys girls whatever flopped too, i don't know why they think this won't

Posted (edited)

Agreed; I feel like this will end up like, as one commenter said, Z-Boys and Z-Girls or like 4te or EXP Edition, or that one group with that russian girl, the one with the black girl from America... sure, you could always hope but I wouldn't expect too much lol.

Edited by Matryoshka

Posted

This is my first time doing this so I apologize in advance...

What do you think about this person? He has Korean flag along with USA flag in instagram bio but post's captions are only Japanese hashtags (idk what they mean, cant really speak japanese). Also claims that he is in Seoul, Korea in bio too. And follows other koreaboos and some 'non-asian ulzzang' and 'ulzzang' accs and korean idols but mainly asians or asiaboos

Does this fit in here or is he just fishing people into thinking he is asian/part asian? I mean,, looks quite white to me but i might just be blind

Also I don't know if its appropriate to post their @ since they only have like 4-5k followers ?? (and this is in no way personal vendetta against this person)

IMG_7806.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg

Posted

Guys have y’all seen this ? 

Im not sure how to feel 💀 

I’m getting major kboo feels but I might be wrong cuz idk what do y’all think 

oh my. One of those girls looks dead while performing. 

Also, their aegyo is quite forced. Idk, it's like they're trying to be someone they're not.

Posted

This is my first time doing this so I apologize in advance...

What do you think about this person? He has Korean flag along with USA flag in instagram bio but post's captions are only Japanese hashtags (idk what they mean, cant really speak japanese). Also claims that he is in Seoul, Korea in bio too. And follows other koreaboos and some 'non-asian ulzzang' and 'ulzzang' accs and korean idols but mainly asians or asiaboos

Does this fit in here or is he just fishing people into thinking he is asian/part asian? I mean,, looks quite white to me but i might just be blind

Also I don't know if its appropriate to post their @ since they only have like 4-5k followers ?? (and this is in no way personal vendetta against this person)

IMG_7806.jpg

IMG_7807.jpg

IMG_7804.jpg

At 4-5k followers you can definitely post their @ (I wanna see their profile for myself but from what you've posted, I feel like this is definitely a White Asianboo tryna wear makeup and PS their eyes so they look more slanted.)

Posted

At 4-5k followers you can definitely post their @ (I wanna see their profile for myself but from what you've posted, I feel like this is definitely a White Asianboo tryna wear makeup and PS their eyes so they look more slanted.)

and notice how they’re always half closed lol typical kboo thing to do. This sh*ts sad

Posted (edited)

The @ is mochichaee

notice how the name is koreaboo too lol real name seems to be Evan?

and they have also deleted/hidden some of the post from when I took screenshots (there were at least 12 posts))

+ the last screenshot's photo's facial expression slightly reminds me of @dreamfighter_jn for some reason

Edited by Plain

Posted

Guys have y’all seen this ? 

Im not sure how to feel 💀 

I’m getting major kboo feels but I might be wrong cuz idk what do y’all think 

Omg it looks so horrible and cringy.I agree with above comments ,average looking white girls ,with basic skills ,who can't make it in their home countries so they search validation in Korea. This "international kpop" thing was already dragged for so many times,and failed miserably.What's the point of this? I don't see the average kpop fan liking this shit.

Posted (edited)

a lot of these koreaboos try to look like ulzzangs and im not going to to lie, they can look cute. If you see them in real life however, they look like otakus/losers. Its like they are going to an anime convention. 

Edited by iwanttodie

Posted

its a dead giveaway with those stupid japanese hashtags they all use which no actual japanese people actually use and if you go into them its full of kids like this

Posted

its a dead giveaway with those stupid japanese hashtags they all use which no actual japanese people actually use and if you go into them its full of kids like this

can you give some examples for those hashtags (or anyone else) please? bc i really want to look at them myself haha

Posted

What do you guys think about this @s_young00 girl? A koreaboo who posts mostly on TikTok and Instagram. She's fully spanish but acts like a korean and claims her name is Soyoung (소영) although her real name is Aroa. 

Screenshot_20190519-134507.thumb.png.db8Screenshot_20190519-134439.thumb.png.2a5

Screenshot_20190519-134454.thumb.png.06fScreenshot_20190519-133848.thumb.png.227

Screenshot_20190519-134527.png

Screenshot_20190519-134425.png

Screenshot_20190519-134040.png

Screenshot_20190519-133909.png

Posted

What do you guys think about this @s_young00 girl? A koreaboo who posts mostly on TikTok and Instagram. She's fully spanish but acts like a korean and claims her name is Soyoung (소영) although her real name is Aroa. 

Screenshot_20190519-134507.thumb.png.db8Screenshot_20190519-134439.thumb.png.2a5

Screenshot_20190519-134454.thumb.png.06fScreenshot_20190519-133848.thumb.png.227

It seems like she is trying to be korean for sure (and she kinda looks like it too, but you can clearly see she not 100% of asian descent).. She has popped on my explore page on instagram a few times and I've always thought what's up with her tbh

Does she live in Spain?

also like your username lol

Posted

reminds me a bit of that German kboo, Lisa Ring for some reason? Can't really tell if she's legit mixed or if it's just make up...but she def. has the kboo aesthetic down. Seems way more tame than most kboos tho, idk.