• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3847 posts in this topic

Posted

Who does it belong to?

EAF1C857-000C-42FF-8664-511AA313AF38.jpeg

Posted

The cringe... help

sorry no spoilers cause I’m on mobile 

3ABA7F96-48F9-48B8-99C7-D920875048EE.jpeg

27B7DDD2-A4B3-41C8-9C4F-BA8F7CA37306.jpegAnd this is totally not creepy at all

EE8484B2-5521-40ED-8F5D-FC6AF02E101F.jpeg

well that's gross

Posted

EAF1C857-000C-42FF-8664-511AA313AF38.jpeg

giphy.gif

HE IS FRENCH?!!!! (My fellow frenchies out there doing the most to make us look like dumb asses uh?)

(And he sounds like a fuckboi even in French, that's a real talent here)

Posted

giphy.gif

HE IS FRENCH?!!!! (My fellow frenchies out there doing the most to make us look like dumb asses uh?)

J'ai honte d'être française, au secours, c'est quoi cet énergumène 😖

Posted

giphy.gif

waiiiiit I thought he just hung around French people??? I refuse to accept him as a fellow French person. No!

(on fait de la vraie musique non mais lol)

Posted

Hidden Content

waiiiiit I thought he just hung around French people??? I refuse to accept him as a fellow French person. No!

(on fait de la vraie musique non mais lol)

C'est vraiment l'exemple du vieux gars que personne ne calculait ici et qui a pris la confiance quand quelques kboos l'ont hypé de l'autre côté de la planète. Si c'est ça qui nous représente à l'étranger, je perds peu à peu foi en l'humanité.

BTW, any news about that other French kboo who got ghosted by her 'fiancé'? (B*ra the one that-shall-not-be-named with the straight eyebrows?)  I wanted to check her page to see if she's still a messy kboo, but I can't rempember what her latest IG profile is.

Posted

Hidden Content

BTW, any news about that other French kboo who got ghosted by her 'fiancé'? (B*ra the one that-shall-not-be-named with the straight eyebrows?)  I wanted to check her page to see if she's still a messy kboo, but I can't rempember what her latest IG profile is.

I believe he actually passed away. Whether it’s true or not, I believe it’s best to not mention her anymore on this thread. 

Posted (edited)

I believe he actually passed away. Whether it’s true or not, I believe it’s best to not mention her anymore on this thread. 

omg what??? The last time I checked her ig she had a story up saying he left her. 

Edited by Justforonereason

Posted

omg what??? The last time I checked her ig she had a story up saying he left her. 

Everyone thought he ghosted her. She went to his house/family’s house to find it empty. I guess eventually someone contacted her to let her know.

Posted

giphy.gif

I dont think he is french but just putting it in his bio as a 'joke' 

seems like he knows a ton of foreigners so I bet some french ppl helped him out with his bio lol

at some point he even had 'half french' written in there which he obviously ain't 😂 he just a tryhard to be cool and international

Posted

I have some beef with this Johnny guy so here we go:

Yes, he's a quarter Japanese and he's "allowed to explore his culture" but I think it's obvious to everyone here that he's very far removed from Asian culture and actually using his ancestry as clout because Asian things are "in," especially in many online communities. How I feel about him is how I feel about a lot of the 1/4 Asians at my school, in that I find them a little insufferable sometimes because they usually don't actually understand what it's like to grow up in an Asian household, get picked on for their school lunches, or to grow up feeling and/or looking different from a majority of the kids around them because their parents raised them as whatever their majority race is/was and didn't practice or expose them to their Asian culture. I know there are exceptions (like those who were raised by their Asian relatives or reside in whatever Asian country that they're the 1/4 of) but honestly those cases seem to be pretty rare and I have yet to meet anyone in that particular predicament. 

Basically, what it comes down to is Johnny, like those other kids, fakes how culturally Asian they are (or in Jonny's case how genetically Asian he is, because didn't he write somewhere that he was half?) just to look cool and seem more exotic than all the plain white kids around them (which perpetuates the exoticization of mixed kids and that's gross). Also, he doesn't experience any of the issues he talks about because racially he will be perceived as a regular white boy and won't be held to Asian beauty standards. He's literally trying to talk about these issues because he "fits the standard" (in its loosest terms) and wants everyone to recognize it. 

Also just going to drop his singing IG vid here.... His Korean pronunciation is horrendous and while I understand that maybe it's because it's ~stylized~, that's no excuse to pronounce 꽃 as "go" or consistently mix up ㅗ and ㅓ. Maybe it's also because he's just learning but he's acting pretty cocky so...

Posted

Hidden Content

I sometimes visit her instagram page so here's what I got so far. Her instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dbrhfsz/

Some weeks ago, she posted some pictures of her wearing revealing lingerie with captions like "for my haters". What a mature woman.
Since the pictures seemed to have been taken by someone else, I thought to myself that maybe the purpose of the photoshoot was art, but overall the pictures looked really gross and uncomfortable to look at. After a few days, she deleted all of these pictures, but has since reposted this set: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwPldSVlmfU/

Oh, and remember when she bragged about being Korean on her mother's side? Well she posted pictures of her mother on her instagram, and I know that all Asians do not look Asian but I know for sure that we can all agree on the fact that this woman does not look Korean whatsoever. https://www.instagram.com/p/BveGv3VlKBE/

Regarding her boyfriend, when I checked her Instagram some hours ago, her profile picture was a picture with him, but now she has changed it to a selfie. @loonie.23 Where did you heard of her bf passing? Is this coming from a reliable source?

I believe it’s best to not mention her anymore on this thread. 

I don't mean to sound bad but I never understood why people said that she shouldn't be mentioned in this thread (even before her bf disappeared).
The first time she was mentioned on PULL was when someone mentioned seeing her stalking Korean tourists in Paris and pretty much being a Koreaboo... so I don't get why her behavior shouldn't be discussed here.

Posted

Regarding her boyfriend, when I checked her Instagram some hours ago, her profile picture was a picture with him, but now she has changed it to a selfie. @loonie.23 Where did you heard of her bf passing? Is this coming from a reliable source?

I don't mean to sound bad but I never understood why people said that she shouldn't be mentioned in this thread (even before her bf disappeared).
The first time she was mentioned on PULL was when someone mentioned seeing her stalking Korean tourists in Paris and pretty much being a Koreaboo... so I don't get why her behavior shouldn't be discussed here.

A few months ago she posted a long caption about him in French. When it was translated, it said stuff about suicide, how she misses him and wish she could have helped him in some way, etc. I'm saying if that case is true, I don't think it's fair to mention her anymore on PULL, Y'know?

Posted

A few months ago she posted a long caption about him in French. When it was translated, it said stuff about suicide, how she misses him and wish she could have helped him in some way, etc. I'm saying if that case is true, I don't think it's fair to mention her anymore on PULL, Y'know?

I think ppl should be allowed to discuss about her as long as she falls under the topic of koreaboo. No one is being disrespectful and mentioning her bf who passed away. 

Posted

I think we stopped mentioning her because if we did she became super annoying af (i think she posted here and made a bunch of videos and such about pull)

that was the main reason.

second reason was cause she super unstable and every comment made about her or her ex made her go wild and talk about killing herself over it.