• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3849 posts in this topic

Posted

Huening-Kai-1.jpg

Kai

IMG_5296.thumb.PNG.e82e2b75afc1ce1cdf44a 

Him

Hell no. Um which part? :alpacaconfused:  Oh, a Wal-mart version of him! Even with the filters on, he still looks nothing like him.

johnny has big eyes probably bc of the filters compare to kai. johnny sweetie don't get that through your head cos nope you don't look like him. 

IMG_3127.thumb.GIF.c166ba9b5fe14e18b8d87

Posted

They don't look like twins, but if I had to categorise faces I'd put them into the same group.

Posted

They don't look like twins, but if I had to categorise faces I'd put them into the same group.

i think its the nose and head shape

Posted

i joined just to talk about johnny LMFAO

i got so triggered when he was acting all holier than thou trying to address koreaboos and colourism, as if he wasn't playing up his 1/4 japanese heritage at all! he's absolutely fetishizing race too, no better than k/weaboos.

borrowed some of the screenshots from earlier bc i wanted to comment -

5cc89966550b4_Capture_decran_2019-04-30_

the most stereotypical meal you could ever eat LMFAO

42DDBFE6-BED7-467D-AECE-921418A5358A.thu

this picture and caption is absolutely absurd, nothing screams "I WANT TO BE JAPANESE" more than this. when he took this picture he was probably thinking 'how can i make this as japanese as possible???' and just threw in all he had available. that's like me taking a picture of my mom at seafood city and being like "mommy jenice picking out what adobo packet she wants" lmao

lastly in his 'mentioning park bom for 2 minutes' video i feel like he was trying to be funny but it just came off weird and creepy

Posted

tbh they do look alike , I just googled that Kai guy and he looks nothing like on that picture and more like this Johhny dude .

I don't understand putting some idols' visuals on pedestal when a lot of them really look ordinary af without make up and photoshop

Posted

tbh they do look alike , I just googled that Kai guy and he looks nothing like on that picture and more like this Johhny dude .

I don't understand putting some idols' visuals on pedestal when a lot of them really look ordinary af without make up and photoshop

This about visuals is so true.. I know someone who is friends with a relatively known Korean idol (not anything super major) and he sometimes uploads pictures of them together on his personal snapchat. Without make-up, the idol is.... oof is really all I can say.........

Posted (edited)

This is a weeaboo, asiaboo?!, I followed a while ago. 

She’s a non asian pretending to be halfu Japanese, when to me she’s clearly not.

shes an asian fetishizer for real..., she’s dating some poor asian guy. 

She has two accounts. 

But the real cringe is in her private account. The captions 💀

73C89E59-6AED-4FD8-B70D-85D558876A8E.jpeg

75B62177-822B-4885-A6D6-E55C31FF4C53.jpeg

AA8583B5-0779-4AAC-84A2-CBA09E833885.jpeg

2245B6EC-B0DC-4CFE-AB62-B744C1FC109C.jpeg

Edited by Lars von trier is here
Photos

Posted

2245B6EC-B0DC-4CFE-AB62-B744C1FC109C.jpeg

unrelated but censoring the likes was useless as we all know who dat penguin profile pic belongs to lmaoooo 👀👀💀

Posted

unrelated but censoring the likes was useless as we all know who dat penguin profile pic belongs to lmaoooo 👀👀💀

lmao I just had the same thought 😂😂😂

Posted

Who does it belong to?

Posted (edited)

The cringe... help

sorry no spoilers cause I’m on mobile 

3ABA7F96-48F9-48B8-99C7-D920875048EE.jpeg

27B7DDD2-A4B3-41C8-9C4F-BA8F7CA37306.jpegAnd this is totally not creepy at all

EE8484B2-5521-40ED-8F5D-FC6AF02E101F.jpeg

Edited by Rhea
Spoilers on mobile: [spoiler][/spoiler]

Posted

What in the hell is that mirror pic?! Gross.

Posted

What in the hell is that mirror pic?! Gross.

that’s not her, she uses random asian girls pics 

Posted

that’s not her, she uses random asian girls pics 

ugh even more gross 

Posted

i joined just to talk about johnny LMFAO

i got so triggered when he was acting all holier than thou trying to address koreaboos and colourism, as if he wasn't playing up his 1/4 japanese heritage at all! he's absolutely fetishizing race too, no better than k/weaboos.

borrowed some of the screenshots from earlier bc i wanted to comment -

5cc89966550b4_Capture_decran_2019-04-30_

the most stereotypical meal you could ever eat LMFAO

42DDBFE6-BED7-467D-AECE-921418A5358A.thu

this picture and caption is absolutely absurd, nothing screams "I WANT TO BE JAPANESE" more than this. when he took this picture he was probably thinking 'how can i make this as japanese as possible???' and just threw in all he had available. that's like me taking a picture of my mom at seafood city and being like "mommy jenice picking out what adobo packet she wants" lmao

lastly in his 'mentioning park bom for 2 minutes' video i feel like he was trying to be funny but it just came off weird and creepy

I’m sorry, but he clearly is so distanced from his Japanese culture. Chopsticks sticking out of the rice? That’s disrespectful in both Korea and Japan. These weaboos/koreaboos have no desire to learn about and respect the culture they are fetishizing

This western wave of koop just introduced a whole new door for fetishizers to make their way into East Asia ew