• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3847 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao this dood is more white then Japanese NOT EVEN KOREAN BRO U A KOREABOO get over yourself ūüėā

If full non-Korean Asians can be Koreaboos, then a pasty 1/4 Asian can too. I'm honestly laughing. ūüėā

Posted

Duuuude! You should open your own P.I firm lol

(Edit: Still weird that he calls his mom 'Mother Sachiko'. I feel like it's just a way to flex his Asian-ness on people)

I wonder why he needed to call his mother Sachiko instead of Sachi. Just what purpose does that difference serve? Was Sachi not Japanese enough so he added -ko, or did he want to censor/jumble her name a bit so no one would find her identity?

Posted

Does anyone know how old he is?

Posted

there is absolutely no way he can be roasting katie aegi when he looks like this

also?? why is he acting woke about colorism when he edits himself to be the same color as his shirt

gcse_2_5_2019_2_47_26_478.jpg

Posted (edited)

i just saw this and oh lord... the cringe

He's really capitalizing on people saying he looks like kai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHCR4rGXVTc

He looks nothing like Kai.

It's funny how he jokes about it. I agree to the fact that he looks white. The only thing that makes him look korean is his makeup.

helooksnothinglikekai.png

Some professional help. You need some professional help. Hang on. Dr Phil!

Edited by TeaHasSpilled

Posted

personally i dont think doing korean style makeup or "dressing korean" makes you a koreaboo but full on saying youre korean or are part when youre not is

and idk he can talk abt colorism and edit himself if he wants bc i think (personally) the editing only effects him plus it more so looks like hes doing it for a specific aesthetic imo

but i dont care really for his like opinions on makeup or videos or whatever plus how he said Ž®ĻŽį© bothers me

Posted

there is absolutely no way he can be roasting katie aegi when he looks like this

also?? why is he acting woke about colorism when he edits himself to be the same color as his shirt

why does his eyebrow look...photoshopped. as if the boy cropped it,elongated it and slammed it a little higher than his actual brow bone. maybe its just heavy app editing or makeup,who knows.

Posted

As problematic as Katie is, it's so hypocritical of him to roast her when he's essentially her male counterpart. What can I say though, at least Katie has eyelashes¬†¬Į\_(„ÉĄ)_/¬Į

Posted

okay why does this remind me of tsuruko who is also 1/4 east asian (chinese) with the paleness make-up and filter thing? like c'mon reduce the filter cos you look like a fucking ghost and what's up with that eyebrows bruh it looks copy pasted.

IMG_5296.thumb.PNG.e82e2b75afc1ce1cdf44a

IMG_5298.thumb.PNG.936c244ca2e6a84d5762f

Posted

wait what? kai? exo kai? in what world does he look like him????

Posted

wait what? kai? exo kai? in what world does he look like him????

txt huening kai

Posted

txt huening kai

Oh hell no. I think we can all agree that Hueningkai doesn't deserve that LMAO

Posted (edited)

txt huening kai

Huening-Kai-1.jpg

Kai

IMG_5296.thumb.PNG.e82e2b75afc1ce1cdf44a 

Him

Hell no. Um which part? :alpacaconfused:  Oh, a Wal-mart version of him! Even with the filters on, he still looks nothing like him.

Edited by TeaHasSpilled

Posted

ehhh kinda but he only looks like him because of all those damn filters he has on his face