• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3844 posts in this topic

Posted

To make money. I don't know about that problematic dog statement but she didn't act "Asian" before Koreans flocked to her IG. The girl possibly has a career ahead of her à la that one other Russian girl. She'd be crazy not to jump on the Korean look bandwagon if she could make money off it.

Not saying it's not cringy or inappropriate but it's very obvious she's trying to appease her audience. 

She had money already she owned gucci shoes and everything. she also had money to buy tons of followers. She was posting anime paintings way before she become famous. she was not famous before the microblanding, if she wasnt interest for asia she wouldnt change her eyebrows. she isnt only interest for korea but also china. she knows in western she isnt anything special. tbh in china she isnt as pretty as for korean people but she is still popular cause she was lucky to be popular in social media. most of her followers think dasha and sissel are the same person. and also in the picture of sissel and elina everybody call them twins

Posted

https://youtu.be/AApzg579-0k

Noel and Cody are so funny thoooo

if you see insert other media click on insert image from URL (i copy pasted the link to that using mobile and this is what it shows below).

Posted

right

tbh elina really cant be considered a kboo since like its partially her culture too like thats all shes known since she was like 4 so i mean 

didn't she hang out with some of the koreaboos/creeps that were in korea tho? like.... katiaegi or someone from that crew? maybe i mixed it up but i really think i remember someone mentioning it here. also, even if that's not the case i think she's really playing up the whole korean pop culture shit to get more kboo followers, but that's ok i guess, i mean, get that bread.

Posted

didn't she hang out with some of the koreaboos/creeps that were in korea tho? like.... katiaegi or someone from that crew? maybe i mixed it up but i really think i remember someone mentioning it here. also, even if that's not the case i think she's really playing up the whole korean pop culture shit to get more kboo followers, but that's ok i guess, i mean, get that bread.

she hung out with a.mashiro whom is a friend of katieaegi 

Posted

^ she would have a hard time if it was katie bc elina doesnt really speak english like shes not fluent a.mashiro and elina both speak slavic languages since ik elina is uzbeki but idk if she speaks russian

Posted (edited)

yup, she hung out with Mashiro https://www.instagram.com/a.mashiro/

Lada (the Russian girl who makes k-pop dance cover videos) - https://www.instagram.com/ladakim0/

and the other Russian girl who is leaving her Korea phase and entering a China phase https://www.instagram.com/esi.meow.lifes/

Not sure if the last two are friends with Katie though

Edited by lalalalisa

Posted

^ she would have a hard time if it was katie bc elina doesnt really speak english like shes not fluent a.mashiro and elina both speak slavic languages since ik elina is uzbeki but idk if she speaks russian

i said katie cause she's the only name i remember from that group. either way it kinda rubbed me the wrong way that she hung out with them idk.

Posted (edited)

i said katie cause she's the only name i remember from that group. either way it kinda rubbed me the wrong way that she hung out with them idk.

Elina doesn’t even follow Mashiro. Seems she tried clinging on for the night to make it seem like theyre friends and she failed 

Edited by loonie.23

Posted

so I found this girl today seems like she’s a new model for chuu. At first I thought she’s pretty cute but if you take a better look at her pictures then you can tell they are sometimes more sometimes less edited. Her account seems to be existing since like 2 months and has already 39k followers which kinda surprised me plus her pics have all like 10k plus likes. If you scroll trough her likes and followers then you can tell most of them are bought (accounts with no pictures, Indian and Arabic accounts) and most of her comments are from old men. 

1EDA3266-70EF-488F-BAC7-00FC623B6AB8.jpeg

Posted

I had forgotten about oli... now he's going to korea and ofc he's become an ambassador for plastic surgery lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwEm7pOhj5t/

his jimin name dropping to get armys attention is so annoying.

Posted (edited)

ohhhh i saw that Chuu was her debut at modeling and they went to her first about modeling for them, she doesnt really seem like a koreaboo ?? 

Edited by zaynkai

Posted

Don't see anything wrong with her so far, she just seems like the average white model who's secured a job in Korea. I can see why her face would appeal to Koreans but unless there's evidence of her claiming to be korean/heavily shooping/fetishizing I don't really think she's worth talking about since I see nothing interesting.

Posted

so I found this girl today seems like she’s a new model for chuu. At first I thought she’s pretty cute but if you take a better look at her pictures then you can tell they are sometimes more sometimes less edited. Her account seems to be existing since like 2 months and has already 39k followers which kinda surprised me plus her pics have all like 10k plus likes. If you scroll trough her likes and followers then you can tell most of them are bought (accounts with no pictures, Indian and Arabic accounts) and most of her comments are from old men. 

how she went from 39.7k to 47k in one day??