• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General Koreaboo Thread

3372 posts in this topic

Posted

she shows up constantly in my explore feed and I’m sorry if this sounds mean but I don’t understand why she is so insanely popular. She’s cute but her face is so typical and forgettable, I see girls that look exactly like her every day (America) I guess she’s lucky she’s white and has a baby face so she can make it big in Korea lol, seems like that’s all it takes 

yes I agree..she bought followers that's for sure...people mistake her with sissel ab and elina all the time

Posted

Taran actually went viral on Korean SNS so that's where all the followers suddenly come from. She's not actually a koreaboo I believe? She only started catering to her Korean audience when she noticed she could make money off that. She was your average IG girl before that.

Posted

Hey there, found really ugly kboo on the insta, what do you think about her? Have been following her enough time and noticed that she’s “dating” with different asians to travel to Korea/China. Also she did some injections, but still photoshops her photos af... 🤢

E9916F74-1450-4B8E-8356-5390A6CA8403.jpeg

5E0ECD20-61C7-4609-A815-BBC74F46320B.jpeg

2A596085-D97E-4F48-8306-C6EF5F04F8C6.jpeg

B2DE40D0-1E93-401B-982A-51069345151B.png

she really thought she did something here-

0846680C-F140-4E3C-A8B5-E2A4F0894425.jpeg

Posted

Taran actually went viral on Korean SNS so that's where all the followers suddenly come from. She's not actually a koreaboo I believe? She only started catering to her Korean audience when she noticed she could make money off that. She was your average IG girl before that.

if she isnt a koreaboo why she always use korean makeup? korean hashtags and captions? how about when she said her dog is asian cause of his "small eyes"? she also said she likes chinese models cause they dont show their body to be beautiful? got microblanded eyebrows in korean shape. she had money before that thats not the case. why she uses weibo.. its obvious she is obsessed with asia.

Posted

She is pretty and tbh almost every korean person I know follows her and are in love with her just because she is pretty, they never tell me “oh I follow for her funny vids or beauty vids that she makes”  !!! And most people do change when they see who they are popular among, however it shouldn’t be like that ! i did notice how she made her makeup to be more “korean style” and trying to fit into the kbeauty/kfashion trend.. I had a suggestion to watch korean people doing makeup and her videos popped up so many times 

Posted

She is pretty and tbh almost every korean person I know follows her and are in love with her just because she is pretty, they never tell me “oh I follow for her funny vids or beauty vids that she makes”  !!! And most people do change when they see who they are popular among, however it shouldn’t be like that ! i did notice how she made her makeup to be more “korean style” and trying to fit into the kbeauty/kfashion trend.. I had a suggestion to watch korean people doing makeup and her videos popped up so many times 

we didnt say that she isnt pretty, but she is average i see girls like this all the time. and she looked compeltely different before the eyebrows change and she bleach her skin

download.jpg

Posted

we didnt say that she isnt pretty, but she is average i see girls like this all the time. and she looked compeltely different before the eyebrows change and she bleach her skin

download.jpg

NEVER said someone here was saying she wasnt pretty, I was saying she was pretty only because that was my opinion and that she didnt need to change to fit into some korean “trend” when she gets followers any way for being pretty....and yeah she is average, it’s unfortunate that she changed her look

Posted

im sorry if i misunderstood you just my english isnt good xD

Posted

if she isnt a koreaboo why she always use korean makeup? korean hashtags and captions? how about when she said her dog is asian cause of his "small eyes"? she also said she likes chinese models cause they dont show their body to be beautiful? got microblanded eyebrows in korean shape. she had money before that thats not the case. why she uses weibo.. its obvious she is obsessed with asia.

To make money. I don't know about that problematic dog statement but she didn't act "Asian" before Koreans flocked to her IG. The girl possibly has a career ahead of her à la that one other Russian girl. She'd be crazy not to jump on the Korean look bandwagon if she could make money off it.

Not saying it's not cringy or inappropriate but it's very obvious she's trying to appease her audience. 

Posted

May be slightly off topic but I noticed that Elina Karimova started over filling her eyebrows to be thicker and stronger set after she hung out with Taran and it doesn’t match her at all :alpacaworry:

Posted

I honestly don’t get why girls like Dasha Taran and Elina are so popular. IMO they’re not even that pretty plus they do exactly what other koreaboos do too! Yes one of them lives in korea but besides that? I don’t understand why so many people overlook their behavior just because a majority thinks they are pretty. 

Posted

I honestly don’t get why girls like Dasha Taran and Elina are so popular. IMO they’re not even that pretty plus they do exactly what other koreaboos do too! Yes one of them lives in korea but besides that? I don’t understand why so many people overlook their behavior just because a majority thinks they are pretty. 

Well in Elina's defense, she's been in Korea since she was a child and is fluent in Korean. She has totally integrated and probably doesn't remember a life outside of Korea, but you can tell she definitely takes advantage of her foreign looks to gather an audience.

Posted

Well in Elina's defense, she's been in Korea since she was a child and is fluent in Korean. She has totally integrated and probably doesn't remember a life outside of Korea, but you can tell she definitely takes advantage of her foreign looks to gather an audience.

right

tbh elina really cant be considered a kboo since like its partially her culture too like thats all shes known since she was like 4 so i mean