• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Koreaboo Thread

3873 posts in this topic

Posted

Something else I’ve noticed is all these girls suddenly cutting off their hair pretending to be and rying to look like korean guys.. I mean.. what? 

12863D5A-601E-4401-A826-7322D8C40667.jpeg

heaps of white kpop fans are like this, whenever i go to a kpop concert or anything here in australia i see heaps of (white) girls who have cut their hair short in a 'kpop star' style... its so weird

Posted

lol, these koreaboos do get this haircut and all of a sudden think they are korean now. that came from a korean person in her comments telling this person that.

shes obvioulsy white. just because you get your idols haircut dont make you asian. 

59A1DF2B-60B0-41C9-8F59-A0B26023E5A7.jpeg

9FAF1929-903F-4A14-AB50-E8B2603F5865.jpeg

lol she is NOT half Korean. I can tell from miles away. if anything she might be half Norwegian and half Chilean. I know bunch of half Scandinavian and half Chilean girls that look like her....or she just might be full on South American.

Posted

uh not to be rude but, why doesn't any of them know how to dance? 

the second vid is the chorus which, looks nothing like Monsta X shoot out chorus , it's just sad...plus, she looks average at best without editing, how do these people even get more than double digit followers? 

Posted

Didnt quote but I think its obvious why the obsession for them to look like thier crushes/idols/"oppas" whatever.. Koreaboos love korean boys so much but because they are 1000s of miles away from ever seeing real Korean men I think some of them feel closer to their obsession/fetish by acting like them. Hence also why they are also popular? I think most of these teenagers are just having that "cringy teen phase" that hopefully they grow out off and realise how cringy they actually were. Im in my 20s and anyone around my age/in their 20s can not disagree when it comes to the fact that a lot of us were/or knew many weeaboos at that age as well (like I was) when Japan was "cool" in the 2000s. Korea has suddenly and recently become popular and now thats its a "cool" country, all these "Half-korean" females have somewhat seeped out of the woodworks from nowhere lol.

I think its really cringy when those kids do this korean styling and dance to kpop songs or whatever but its not that bad per say? Actually a lot of these foreigners dance at competitions or street perform here. Its all good fun as long as they are REALISTIC and not fetishizing anyone or faking anything about themselves.

Ah I just noticed foreigners dating Korean men. Actually contrary to what people are posting here I think its not as hard finding boyfriend who is Korean and who will take a foreigner more seriously as people think? But granted they have to be realistic. Most of these "handsome" Korean men koreaboos drool over usually dont date foreigners seriously especially if they dont speak Korean, I mean why would they hassle explaining to their parents why they think they can make that international relationship work when its easy for them to snag an equally as cute korean girl being "highly above average". I think the impression that is insanely difficult to get a boyfriend in Korea because these Koreaboos on Social Media that have been here or find Korean men online, have a "specific standard" due to entertainment, but most of the men they are reaching for wouldn't take their stanky ass seriously ofc lol. If you do speak korean there is a huge advantage of finding a decent Korean guy who is genuine, most of these guys I would say are average/normal/cute at best and nowhere near idol/celebrity level when it comes to looks though lol. And if they only can speak English then yes they are likely to find Korean guys that speak English due  having a connection with English somewhat in thier career/studies like some of them living abroad for example. But from hearing from others experience lots of these kinds of Korean men highly seek out foreign girls because they dont want/find it difficult to date a korean girl. 

I know a little because I know many expats here that are dating/married korean men. But honestly thats my subjective opinion about it.

Posted

Something else I’ve noticed is all these girls suddenly cutting off their hair pretending to be and trying to look like korean guys.. I mean.. what? 

seriously it’s flipping rediculous 

Posted

Something else I’ve noticed is all these girls suddenly cutting off their hair pretending to be and trying to look like korean guys.. I mean.. what? 

since they couldn’t get attention as being girls they act and fool everyone they’re boys, because most koreaboos are thirsty girls, and dress up like cough *jungkook* cough then they do a dance video of them dancing to some kpop song. they’re not good at dancing but since most of these girls are thirsty delulu girls they think they’re the greatest dancer ever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted

Maybe opaaarrrrr will notice and ask them to be in their next music video 😂😂😭😂😂😂😂

Posted

The level of delusion that exists in this world is really scary. What's even scarier is people encourage this delusion.

Posted

So I finally read this whole thread, save me. I don't really follow or know any popular social media koreanboos and just thought they were rare but I guess not. I don't know if we are allowed to talk about real life koreanboos but I just wanted to add this. I had three friends back in high school who were Korea obsessed and I didn't even know that was a thing because you know I wasn't aware (it was like four years ago). We were doing a project on North and South Korea relationship and would it be possible for them to reunite and the effects of their reunification. So I kid you not one of those girls literally said this "Can you imagine how many more hot Korean guys and K-pop idols there would be?" and the other two agreed with her. I was so thrown off guard because I was thinking of maybe separated families can finally be reunited with each other and North Korean people can have the freedom they deserve. I was high key disgusted but now I realized that they were fetishizing a whole group of people. 

Now that I think about it the girl who said that was Asian herself so it was way more off putting. One of the other girl was Hispanic and she used to hate when people would tell her looked Asian but when she got into K-poop she would make sure to "up her asianness" sorry if that makes no sense. 

Can't believe I witnessed koreanboos right in front of me and did nothing about it. I wasn't educated but now I am. 

Posted

So I kid you not one of those girls literally said this "Can you imagine how many more hot Korean guys and K-pop idols there would be?" and the other two agreed with her. I was so thrown off guard because I was thinking of maybe separated families can finally be reunited with each other and North Korean people can have the freedom they deserve. I was high key disgusted but now I realized that they were fetishizing a whole group of people.

That's seriously disturbing...it's like those people are only objects for their entertainment

Posted

Anyone remember A.mashiro? Katieaegis russian friend? Someone here exposed a livestream from awhile ago of her saying the N word, to which she responded with, “I didn’t know it was racist!” Now on her story, she’s done it again.

1FE2BD6E-F959-452E-92E8-C7E1A907EE74.png

Posted

Anyone remember A.mashiro? Katieaegis russian friend? Someone here exposed a livestream from awhile ago of her saying the N word, to which she responded with, “I didn’t know it was racist!” Now on her story, she’s done it again.

1FE2BD6E-F959-452E-92E8-C7E1A907EE74.png

omg it's that weird sexyjin kid. NCT fan accounts were posting about this kid saying he looks like Lucas and all that and I think because of that he gained a lot of followers and girls drooling over him. His posts are so cringy. Isn't he part of that obnoxious group with elmo hats? I don't know what it was called but it seemed so familiar. I think some guys of that group made a.mashiro do something gross to them but my memory is fucked lol

Posted

omg it's that weird sexyjin kid. NCT fan accounts were posting about this kid saying he looks like Lucas and all that and I think because of that he gained a lot of followers and girls drooling over him. His posts are so cringy. Isn't he part of that obnoxious group with elmo hats? I don't know what it was called but it seemed so familiar. I think some guys of that group made a.mashiro do something gross to them but my memory is fucked lol

They ate kimbap from in between her toes and proceeded to lick her feet in the middle of Hongdae!

Posted (edited)

eww yeah he is a part of them. He posts cringy sexual crap and shit..anybody who likes those elmo boys or hangs out with must be pathetic people tbh but its obvious to see that they only attract idiots 

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

He looks NOTHING like Lucas.....AT ALL! Sounds like something those Koreaboos who will take any Korean dude because they need an obtainable replacement for their oppa would say