General Koreaboo Thread

2720 posts in this topic

Posted

I kinda wonder why this Koreaboo Squad consists of so many Russians because this is rather counterintuitive :alpacaworry:

In South Korea, in fact, a lot of South Koreans are rather pissed off that K-Pop and K-Dramas are not very popular in Eastern Europe compared to some other parts of the world as there exist tons of russophiles among them. (For some of the most extreme examples, I even saw young Korean guys on the Internet who are genuinely butthurt that Russia did not win the Cold War - It seems that they do not really understand what it means had Red Russia won the Cold War, I suppose....)

So it is rather difficult for me to understand the fact that, while Russia belongs to Eastern Europe, which is perceived as a wasteland of K-Pop, the majority of this Koreaboo Squad still consists of Russian girls....? Or is it because they tend to become more extreme with their kboo behaviors as they ironically do not receive much approval from their own acquaintances in Russia?

Posted

From what i've seen on this form and gathered from all the girls who are posted they all have this look to them. It reminds me of when i was watching some of those Kboo bait videos  ''Would you date a foreigner''  and majority of the Korean men they ask always say yea and when asked where do their favorite types of girls live they and most (From the videos i've seen) of the time say places like: Russia, Switzerland, Poland and anywhere where the majority is women who are White/Caucasian or really pale skin. They want girls who have blue eyes or ''bright eyes'', blonde hair, and someone who is fair skinned and petite. Maybe that's why so many of these girls on this form are bleaching their hair to dust and putting those colored contacts in (Unless they already have colored eyes), They morph themselves into what they think is the ideal ''foreigner uwu girl'' in hopes their OpPaRz notice them. I don't know maybe i'm reading too much into this but from every video i see they all match exactly what they are looking for in their ''Foreign dream girl''.

It is to blame these Korean guys for their failure to understand the fact that White women vary in their appearances. As a South Korean local myself, I noticed that a lot of Korean guys jump to the (unverified) conclusion that "the girl must be biracial" anytime they see a White girl whose appearance is just slightly different from their initial expectation - I suppose that will make nearly 80% of all Caucasian girls "biracial" by their definition.... :alpacaworry:

Posted

It is to blame these Korean guys for their failure to understand the fact that White women vary in their appearances. As a South Korean local myself, I noticed that a lot of Korean guys jump to the (unverified) conclusion that "the girl must be biracial" anytime they see a White girl whose appearance is just slightly different from their initial expectation - I suppose that will make nearly 80% of all Caucasian girls "biracial" by their definition.... :alpacaworry:

As a Korean myself, that's a broad generalization, most Korean guys (I'm not talking about Gyppos) are well aware that white women aren't all super pale, blond with light colored eyes. There are plenty of different looking white women in Korea plus plenty of the Korean guys I know at least, watch Marvel films and possibly other Hollywood films which showcase various different looking white women.  I've never seen a Korean guy assume a white woman is biracial just for not looking eastern European. 🤷‍♀️

Anyways back to the subject, these girls are going to end up bald if they keep up with the serial bleaching, knowing Korean salons, many of them don't use olaplex or will bleach multiple times in one day which really ruins your hair and can cause major breakage, I've also noticed a lot of salons aren't toning the hair properly and instead just bleach it to white. 😬

Posted

As a Korean myself, that's a broad generalization, most Korean guys (I'm not talking about Gyppos) are well aware that white women aren't all super pale, blond with light colored eyes. There are plenty of different looking white women in Korea plus plenty of the Korean guys I know at least, watch Marvel films and possibly other Hollywood films which showcase various different looking white women.  I've never seen a Korean guy assume a white woman is biracial just for not looking eastern European. 🤷‍♀️

Anyways back to the subject, these girls are going to end up bald if they keep up with the serial bleaching, knowing Korean salons, many of them don't use olaplex or will bleach multiple times in one day which really ruins your hair and can cause major breakage, I've also noticed a lot of salons aren't toning the hair properly and instead just bleach it to white. 😬

In fact, the part you mentioned is the reason why I am occasionally a lot puzzled because South Korea is not a country where the local people are not exposed to the Western media .-. It is rather weird that there are people who do not really learn even from directly watching the said media.

Or maybe I am just too familiar with where a rather questionable group of people gather up. 
After all, I spend a lot of my time at night in MLB Park, and we all know that this is not really the best form of website that the Internet may provide.... :alpacaworry: