• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

joy/sehunismyreligion

404 posts in this topic

Posted

ig link

her account is a spam account where joy (the owner) just posts about her life/sehun of exo/exo/her korea trip and more. for a random spam account, she has quite a few followers: 16.4k

she's entertaining and rather relatable and her posts are pretty interesting. she has a few other accounts (travel/aesthetic) that she switched to when she got in trouble during her exchange trip to Korea but she is back to her main one. i think she's going to be a senior in hs? anyway, just curious as to what you guys thought!

Posted (edited)

She's entertaining. If you look at her ask.fm, someone asked her about why she likes Korea/wants to learn Korean, she just replies that she's a kboo, lmao she's not afraid to admit it. Personally, I think she has too many Instagram accounts (like girl, do you need so many???) 

people call her taobao queen though.

Edited by Teatea

Posted

I don't really find her funny but her posts during her trip to Korea was entertaining. She seems cool though. 

Posted

I find her annoying. She pops up everywhere on my explore though. She's pretty 

Posted

I've seen her a lot around instagram. I think she's pretty cute! I like her fashion style but the whole kpop obsession is just not for me, so I don't follow her.

Posted

She is friends with gradientlip and fnkgirl right? (not sure if its fnkgirl I mean the girl who is side hoe of that white polish guy with yellow fever) I check her instagram sometimes I don't follow her though since im not into that kinda stuff. Getting in trouble for her instagram at korea is pretty funny though

Posted

I find her posts funny and she updates really frequently. She buys stuff off taobao and sells them, even though you get some stuff off aliexpress and other sites for cheaper but guess she has a good business going on there lol

Posted

Her korea story was funny with subway boy. Her posts are quite entertaining but she spams a lot + the Kboo-ness is real.

Posted

She's so cute omg... and she seems pretty & funny

Posted

I think she's subpar and her posts are really annoying, the clean version of smallbootymary tbh 

Posted

She's funny sometimes, but all her followers are koreaboos lol which is why I don't follow her.

Posted

Why would you admit you're a kboo like it's something to be proud of?

Posted

She is friends with gradientlip and fnkgirl right? (not sure if its fnkgirl I mean the girl who is side hoe of that white polish guy with yellow fever) I check her instagram sometimes I don't follow her though since im not into that kinda stuff. Getting in trouble for her instagram at korea is pretty funny though

ya they're in the same friends group. She don't agree she a side hoe and he definitely doesn't have yellow fever so shh :))) 

She sounds super bitchy on her askfm. Like girl people like u enough to ask you for your opinions, the least you can do is not be an ass about it. Idk nothing major but it rubs me the wrong way. 

Posted

So she lurks here.  I'm not sure how to add pictures on the phone. Does anyone know how? 

Posted

does anyone know what the gosh damn darn heck happened with her getting in trouble? i asked like 5 ppl but they all wanted to be snowflakes and keep it to themselves. pls, i need answers im so nosy.