• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

65 posts in this topic

Posted

GIRL THAT OUTFIT IS THE BOMBBBB WOWOOWW

u loyal. i appreciate you *peace sign emoji*

Posted

:alpacacrush:I got my nose done Yesterday 

Posted

:alpacacrush:I got my nose done Yesterday 

sorry to ask, but ive been considering to shave down a bump i have, is rhinoplasty painful?? (like in aftermath)

Posted

I just bought a DVD that I have been looking for! It hasn't been produced for a long time and only a limited amount had been made, I'm so happy now it was the only season I needed to complete the collection ^_^ 

Posted

Not materialistic, but my fiancé from Northern Ireland is going to be back here (in the US) in just one more week, and I'm so antsy and excited. :x We haven't seen each other since July 4th, feels like it's been an eternity. We're getting married on the 24th. Unfortunately he's got to go back home on the 31st without me, but before he leaves I'm getting my visa with him and I'm hoping to finally move in with him in Spring next year.