44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm going to boast about what I got for Christmas hehe~ :x

-4 PS4 games (bought with my $150 gift card to GameStop) (final fantasy 15, overwatch, AOT, and batman telltale series are the games)

-2 necklaces. (1 from Swarovski and 1 from a boutique in London) 

-$100 

-photography lessons 

-too faced "better than sex" mascara 

-a groupon for an escape room game 

-lots of winter clothes for my trip to Norway in march! 

-$50 donation to a foundation for autism! :)

Edited by Cherrypopper

Posted

I collect Nendoroids lol. They're my prized possessions :alpacacrush: I have 38 of them :haiplz: Been a collector since I was 12 ^-^

Posted

I helped recover a guy's stolen bike from a thief, and the guy gave me $10,000 in stocks in exchange.

That was in GTA V.

Posted

As dumb as this sounds, I manage to pre-order the newest SNES device and then it got sold out xD

Posted

I recently had a personal shopping day with my boyfriend, it was a mad rush because I had a minimum spend of £5k. I got a gorgeous fur gilet, Burberry coat, La Perla and Agent Provocateur lingerie, Christian Louboutin boots, a few tops, Hermes belt, Hermes bracelet, and a Valentino dress. I will update with pictures soon! We do it twice a year and it's so much fun! 

I'm waiting on my chance to get a Chanel flap bag to match my Birkin. Praying for one in caviar!

I really appreciate everything my boyfriend does, he is an amazing and generous man.

generous boyfriend or generous sugar daddy? ಥ⌣ಥ

anyways, u have same expensive taste as me. we're the only two who can actually boast (◍•ᴗ•◍) 

i bought two manolo blahniks, ysl boots, gucci heel loafers, giuseppe shoes, chanel bag, fendi bag, YSL dino sweater, chanel vest, gucci tiger oversized cardigan, bvlgari necklace, hermes necklace, off white t, moschino t, gucci t, vetements hoodie, and two offwhite army oversized jackets for my bf and i. $10k + for this but again, i don't rly care or add up the total price bc too rich to care~ ╮(╯▽╰)╭

mmexport1505731128680.jpg

mmexport1505731122234.jpg

Posted

generous boyfriend or generous sugar daddy? ಥ⌣ಥ

anyways, u have same expensive taste as me. we're the only two who can actually boast (◍•ᴗ•◍) 

i bought two manolo blahniks, ysl boots, gucci heel loafers, giuseppe shoes, chanel bag, fendi bag, YSL dino sweater, chanel vest, gucci tiger oversized cardigan, bvlgari necklace, hermes necklace, off white t, moschino t, gucci t, vetements hoodie, and two offwhite army oversized jackets for my bf and i. $10k + for this but again, i don't rly care or add up the total price bc too rich to care~ ╮(╯▽╰)╭

You sound ugly lol. I mean, this is the "boast board" -- sure, whatever, brag, but don't be a classist prick😂

Posted

Sorry to bring a dead thread up. But I just recently bought a mini album recently and it really made me happy. Plus some art supplies. :alpacasad: It was like $29 bucks, which was expensive but it was good, I'm really excited for it to get here. 

Posted (edited)

Whatever makes you happy and you want to share with other people... 

For me, I finally splurged on a Mason Pearson brush! That's one brush I'll never take with me travelling or to the gym.

Surely I can boast as much as the person who spent thousands of dollars on shoes, because we both spent ridiculous amounts of money because we want to buy into the brand, the quality and the history... or in the case of the luxury brands, the prestige. I mean, I can't exactly brag to someone that I own a Mason Pearson brush. 

Edited by Tsubaki

Posted

This is not so recent but kinda recent, but I got into a good uni (top 10 in the world) and had good grades so I can become a little bit closer to my dreams.

Also got a venus flytrap and called her Olympia and got her a 5 litre bottle of distilled water (tap water kills them) and new duvet covers and books from Oxfam that all seem very interesting and I got flight tickets back home already for the weekend!

My boyfriend got me a promise ring (not quite engaged yet) as well to symbolise our undying love so I am very very happy!

I guess it isn't very much but regardless it cost a lot of money. Freshers is expensive but I am glad that I can live as comfortably as I do.

Posted (edited)

two newest additions to my small lip tint collection ♡

17-10-09-22-29-42-151_photo.jpg

mini review:

I got the shades #6 brown orange and #7 brown coral

in general, I ADORE the formula. It's very lightweight and it didn't dry my lips nor accentuate the lines, I tried it with lip balm underneath and it still stayed on well. It leaves a flattering stain, unlike other tints that crack and stay in the middle of the lips :alpacabored:

I have neutral/olive toned skin

#6 looks great on me, pulls more brown than orange but it flatters me well

#7 looks more like a coral pink and not at all brown. I compared it with the NYX soft matte lip cream in Cannes and it looked brighter. Perfect MLBB shade, it's so pretty :alpacalove: I wasn't expecting to like it this much!

the two colors together create a cute, very wearable pink shade 

Edited by Soymilk

Posted

Almost booked everything for a trip early next year. Attending an indie music festival with my partner and taking my best friend to see our first ever drag show (Alyssa Edwards ya'll). 

Posted

I got an F for my project.

Posted

I bought a round trip ticket to Tokyo next week for only roughly $150 USD.
Mind you i live in Korea but still, round of applause for this broke ass bitch for scoring such a deal

Posted

I recently bought some makeup and tools to spoil myself (everything except the eyeliner and the wipes are from Etude House)foto_no_exif.thumb.png.ac88bf0490c1fd391

I bought the two brow mascaras on a whim (and because they were on sale) and honestly I love them more than I thought I would

Same with the tattoo liner I might go back and get brown