Venus Angelic's General Photos and Photoshopping Discussion

731 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks so pretty now she's healthier. I mean she always has been pretty but now she's flawless almost.

Posted

She looks so pretty now she's healthier. I mean she always has been pretty but now she's flawless almost.

agreed! She's my age, and I've been following her from the start, and I've always thought she's super pretty. Being healthy really makes her glow!

Posted

Except she didn't look like those angled edited pictures in real life when she had short hair. It was her worst hairstyle, very unflattering and aged her hard.  I hope she doesn't cut it so short again. Split ends can be trimmed off by 1cm each month to get healthier hair if that's her problem. 

20130214_11_31_ClarkVenusAngelic_tw.thumjhngfvg___1.thumb.jpg.4a95f81d31b3aecfe5

tumblr_nignmxOf4P1rylc8bo1_1280.thumb.jpSAM_2979.thumb.JPG.afe2b6fcc39dc9bc913d0SAM_2924.thumb.JPG.804acf9459211860e1a56

She is simply one of those people who look better with longer hair. Plus, she has wigs of various length, which she used to wear, and if she just wants to experiment, that's a better way to do it - cut hair on the wig.

i think this was during the time when venus was struggling with losing her baby fat which lead to alot of criticism about her weight.Her face isnt round anymore and im not saying that because of the surgery,in 2015 her baby fat dropped which was before her surgery

Posted

i think this was during the time when venus was struggling with losing her baby fat which lead to alot of criticism about her weight.Her face isnt round anymore and im not saying that because of the surgery,in 2015 her baby fat dropped which was before her surgery

Her face shape is the same, still round, just with deep nasolabial folds, even in edited pictures.tbh.png.b7595defa5541da8d2c443d61dd98366IMG_2178.JPG.bbf664e586bbc029dc29a235283

Posted

I think people forget that Venus uses alot of photo apps (whatever they're called) that automatically edit your pics and also most phones come with a beauty function too! Just looking at Venus's instagram 99.9% of her photo's are brightened and look like her face has been slimmed down which hide her real features! (although i don't doubt at certain points of her weight loss she has lost some weight from her face!)

Posted

i seriously feel bad for this gurl. she just a baybee! :(
19yo (right?) and married in a new country with no fam or friends? idk how old yall are but....
i saw ZERO receipts about if she legit joined this man's family tree, or what's up in that home sitch with her mama. lots of fucking Sherlocking over her ~slightly slimmer thigh~ or whatever the fuck, but is this child okay???
this is legit mysterious and lowkey scary
i know mad maternal, but lemme go off

Posted

19yo (right?) and married in a new country with no fam or friends? idk how old yall are but....
i saw ZERO receipts about if she legit joined this man's family tree, or what's up in that home sitch with her mama. lots of fucking Sherlocking over her ~slightly slimmer thigh~ or whatever the fuck, but is this child okay???

She's 21, not 19. I believe she was only 19 when she got married, but I also get the impression (although it's never been 100% confirmed) that Venus and Manaki only married when they did so Venus could move away from her abusive mother and stay in Japan on a spouse visa. They still refer to each other as 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' even though they're legally married because they don't think they have the typical kind of relationship dynamic that most married couples in Japan do. And I'm pretty sure Venus does have a few good friends in Japan now, and seems to be on good terms with Manaki's family, so it's not as if she's completely on her own. She probably has a better support network now than she ever did, since her mother basically isolated her during childhood by moving her from place to place and never letting her make friends.

Venus has recently opened up a lot about her health (both mental and physical) and it seems like she's still very much dealing with the trauma from being abused by her mother. She's mentioned feeling depressed a lot, and she made a whole video about how she had such bad issues with her body image that she had an illegal botched gastric bypass operation to try and maintain a low weight (even though she was never fat) - the complications from it put her in hospital for over a month earlier this year. So no, broadly she probably isn't okay, but she does seem to be taking steps to recover and live a better life.

And remember that we only know as much as Venus decides to tell us - a lot of stuff doesn't have solid "receipts" because prying into the lives of people on social media is pretty creepy? There's a lot of speculation, and we can piece together what happened based on social media posts, but we'll probably never know the "full story" because we don't really have the right to.

Posted

There's a whole thread list about her but it's easier just to bitch instead of just do your research right?

Love how you say were "sherlocking" (wtf) but your not even attempting to look anything up, there's hunderds of reciepts just go and look it up, nobody is going to tell you word for word what's happend since Venus ran away, you couldn't even be bothered to look up her age! The least you could have done would be to watch her videos! smh!

Posted

She's 21, not 19. I believe she was only 19 when she got married, but I also get the impression (although it's never been 100% confirmed) that Venus and Manaki only married when they did so Venus could move away from her abusive mother and stay in Japan on a spouse visa. They still refer to each other as 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' even though they're legally married because they don't think they have the typical kind of relationship dynamic that most married couples in Japan do. And I'm pretty sure Venus does have a few good friends in Japan now, and seems to be on good terms with Manaki's family, so it's not as if she's completely on her own. She probably has a better support network now than she ever did, since her mother basically isolated her during childhood by moving her from place to place and never letting her make friends.

Venus has recently opened up a lot about her health (both mental and physical) and it seems like she's still very much dealing with the trauma from being abused by her mother. She's mentioned feeling depressed a lot, and she made a whole video about how she had such bad issues with her body image that she had an illegal botched gastric bypass operation to try and maintain a low weight (even though she was never fat) - the complications from it put her in hospital for over a month earlier this year. So no, broadly she probably isn't okay, but she does seem to be taking steps to recover and live a better life.

And remember that we only know as much as Venus decides to tell us - a lot of stuff doesn't have solid "receipts" because prying into the lives of people on social media is pretty creepy? There's a lot of speculation, and we can piece together what happened based on social media posts, but we'll probably never know the "full story" because we don't really have the right to.

those new videos of her struggling are what made me worried in the first place tbh.
i watched a lot of her stuff, from the oldest (where her mam seemed wildly in control and it was all very ~pageantry~) to what's going on now. she's only showed friends once or twice in all that time...
i totally agree that it's her bias what we see on her channel. the videos by other folks are all over the place with what they show. i mean, she did wait til she was old enough to take over the channel and all so that shows some planning (i mean, most of us who ran away did it in rash teenage rage with nooooo idea about how to live after that)
i'm not defending one side or the other; my comment was an emotional reply after seeing her story for the first time and knowing she's still in the middle of it.
mental health is a serious thing. just hoping this person comes out of it on the upandup, no matter who or what or past mistakes
@
braginskayas thanks for being chill and giving info btw. and i agree with you, we'll never know it all. that's her business

There's a whole thread list about her but it's easier just to bitch instead of just do your research right?

Love how you say were "sherlocking" (wtf) but your not even attempting to look anything up, there's hunderds of reciepts just go and look it up, nobody is going to tell you word for word what's happend since Venus ran away, you couldn't even be bothered to look up her age! The least you could have done would be to watch her videos! smh!

not saying i'm defending a saint 👐
my post was a kneejerk sympathy to her hospital and MH videos... plus this upsetting feeling when watching any video with her man.
maybe they're great and just a lil awkard. i know they young, figuring it out
but she might have no morals, might be rull warped by her parent(s), or might be a genius playing us all for bank
i DO legit find it weird that she fixed it to run away and ended up with a visa/husband/money/home
that's A LOT to be thankful to come away with compared to most folk who run from garbage homes*
* not 1000% related, just to show you where my worries come from: 19yo and under where i live is underage and social service come get you if they see you and throw you in jail/juvie for being a runner. you can't get a place OR marry even with guardian involved. mostly you just run around on the street and/or with friends until you turn 21 and hope you can get a real place/job/partner.
but that doesn't happen v often
being young and alone is hard. your mind isn't finish growing and you make bad choices.
i just hope hers aren't. I hope anybody out there alone and with no good home comes out good

....................................... that youtube money sounds p sweet tho compared to what goes down most the time

Posted

those new videos of her struggling are what made me worried in the first place tbh.i watched a lot of her stuff, from the oldest (where her mam seemed wildly in control and it was all very ~pageantry~) to what's going on now. she's only showed friends once or twice in all that time...
i totally agree that it's her bias what we see on her channel. the videos by other folks are all over the place with what they show. i mean, she did wait til she was old enough to take over the channel and all so that shows some planning (i mean, most of us who ran away did it in rash teenage rage with nooooo idea about how to live after that)
i'm not defending one side or the other; my comment was an emotional reply after seeing her story for the first time and knowing she's still in the middle of it.
mental health is a serious thing. just hoping this person comes out of it on the upandup, no matter who or what or past mistakes
@
braginskayas thanks for being chill and giving info btw. and i agree with you, we'll never know it all. that's her business

not saying i'm defending a saint 👐
my post was a kneejerk sympathy to her hospital and MH videos... plus this upsetting feeling when watching any video with her man.maybe they're great and just a lil awkard. i know they young, figuring it out
but she might have no morals, might be rull warped by her parent(s), or might be a genius playing us all for bank
i DO legit find it weird that she fixed it to run away and ended up with a visa/husband/money/home
that's A LOT to be thankful to come away with compared to most folk who run from garbage homes*
* not 1000% related, just to show you where my worries come from: 19yo and under where i live is underage and social service come get you if they see you and throw you in jail/juvie for being a runner. you can't get a place OR marry even with guardian involved. mostly you just run around on the street and/or with friends until you turn 21 and hope you can get a real place/job/partner.but that doesn't happen v often
being young and alone is hard. your mind isn't finish growing and you make bad choices.
i just hope hers aren't. I hope anybody out there alone and with no good home comes out good

....................................... that youtube money sounds p sweet tho compared to what goes down most the time

She actually married Manaki while still being with her mother. Her mother had a big hand in arranging it I think; she probably thought that somehow she would get a visa as well. And Venus was the one who was making all the money, so it wasn't like she was a normal teen running away from home. 

Posted

Sorry if I’ve missed it, but why isn’t she active on instagram anymore? Is she feeling okay?