• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

shoe0nhead / June

163 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree. I'd give you rep, but I'm out.  :/  

I'll try later.  

Everything has its rise and fall.  It's just when it's time for the fall, we always wish we could have little more time for the "rise".  

It's like when it's time for a really fun vacation to end and you're like, "just one more day. That's all I ask."  

lol thank you. i was gonna give you rep as well but i'm out as well (i didn't know you could run out... i feel like an empty gun...)

yeah i agree, we anticipation of what's next is heavy. the last oreo cookie tastes the best

Posted

This girl.

Maybe I would find her more funny if she had a clue about what she was talking about instead of using reductio ad absurdum to generate laughter from her followers. Doesn´t help that she shares the same audience of notorious harasser Sargon of Akkad. 

But hey - if people like her, more power to them.

Posted

This girl.

Maybe I would find her more funny if she had a clue about what she was talking about instead of using reductio ad absurdum to generate laughter from her followers. Doesn´t help that she shares the same audience of notorious harasser Sargon of Akkad. 

What do you mean by, "if she had a clue what she was talking about," ? Bc as far as I know, her facts are true... And opinions are just that, opinions. Clarify please?

Posted

I actually have had an interesting embarrassing on my part  encounter (?) with this girl. I hope this post doesn't sound too "me me me me" btw, or come off that. :alpacadone: So a few years back in my early teen years I was completely submerged in Tumblrina culture and, yes, I was a total radical white man cis hating warrior... embarrassing I know. I hate talking about it. But the point is is that I was that way, and I was very vocal about it on my old Twitter. which i would share with you publicly all as proof but 1.) again, i deactivated years ago so i don't have any screenies anymore 2.) i'm so embarrassed of the bad name i had tied to my account back then.... rip.

One day I made a tweet around the lines of not liking that "white men politicians making laws for us poc people fuck the supremacists blah blah blah" and, I'm not really sure how other than looking through your typical "I hate white ppl" tag, June found it. I remember her screenshotting it, posting it on her Twitter, and all of a sudden a bunch of adult/middle aged guys were in my mentions telling me to kill myself, that I was retarded, and such.

Being me I wasn't scared or anything, but I found it obnoxious so I deactivated my Twitter account and moved to my alt meanwhile they got bored... Which proved counter productive because then she and her WKs started laughing about me going to kill myself now. So I just reactivated and locked it so they wouldn't try looking for photos of me to use for bad purposes. I think the mentions telling me to kill myself stopped after a week? I don't remember.

Anyways, I kinda wiped her out of my memory after that because I didn't care a lot. Looking back now though I can definitely see that I needed a knock in the head for those stupid radical thoughts. :rageplz: But uh.. as right as she might be about whatever she might say, I still think the way she chooses to confront people about it is really unnecessary (as any edgelord action out there)? I don't like radical feminist/sjws either and I do rant about it every now and then out of annoyance. But now it seems over the top that as an adult she would send a bunch of other grown adults to attack and send death comments to a obvious 14/15 y/o child who doesn't know any better.. Luckily I wasn't sensitive to that kind of stuff, but for other kids the harassment over something they'll eventually grow out of could have definitely driven them to suicide... I'm just super against attacking people like that tbh.

Ahh, I hope this doesn't sound biased or whatever. I just thought it would be interesting to share. By the looks of it, nowadays I could agree with her in some points but I think the edginess and usage of WKs overall is just too much cringe and really unnecessary. Just my two cents.  :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

I actually have had an interesting embarrassing on my part  encounter (?) with this girl. I hope this post doesn't sound too "me me me me" btw, or come off that. :alpacadone: So a few years back in my early teen years I was completely submerged in Tumblrina culture and, yes, I was a total radical white man cis hating warrior... embarrassing I know. I hate talking about it. But the point is is that I was that way, and I was very vocal about it on my old Twitter. which i would share with you publicly all as proof but 1.) again, i deactivated years ago so i don't have any screenies anymore 2.) i'm so embarrassed of the bad name i had tied to my account back then.... rip.

One day I made a tweet around the lines of not liking that "white men politicians making laws for us poc people fuck the supremacists blah blah blah" and, I'm not really sure how other than looking through your typical "I hate white ppl" tag, June found it. I remember her screenshotting it, posting it on her Twitter, and all of a sudden a bunch of adult/middle aged guys were in my mentions telling me to kill myself, that I was retarded, and such.

Being me I wasn't scared or anything, but I found it obnoxious so I deactivated my Twitter account and moved to my alt meanwhile they got bored... Which proved counter productive because then she and her WKs started laughing about me going to kill myself now. So I just reactivated and locked it so they wouldn't try looking for photos of me to use for bad purposes. I think the mentions telling me to kill myself stopped after a week? I don't remember.

Anyways, I kinda wiped her out of my memory after that because I didn't care a lot. Looking back now though I can definitely see that I needed a knock in the head for those stupid radical thoughts. :rageplz: But uh.. as right as she might be about whatever she might say, I still think the way she chooses to confront people about it is really unnecessary (as any edgelord action out there)? I don't like radical feminist/sjws either and I do rant about it every now and then out of annoyance. But now it seems over the top that as an adult she would send a bunch of other grown adults to attack and send death comments to a obvious 14/15 y/o child who doesn't know any better.. Luckily I wasn't sensitive to that kind of stuff, but for other kids the harassment over something they'll eventually grow out of could have definitely driven them to suicide... I'm just super against attacking people like that tbh.

Ahh, I hope this doesn't sound biased or whatever. I just thought it would be interesting to share. By the looks of it, nowadays I could agree with her in some points but I think the edginess and usage of WKs overall is just too much cringe and really unnecessary. Just my two cents.  :alpacaheadshake:

Wow, she sounds like Michelle Phan in the Mish's Twitter fiasco, so she is no different than any Ytubers who sends her minion to people who disagrees with her opinion, so much for being mature 

Posted

Wow, she sounds like Michelle Phan in the Mish's Twitter fiasco, so she is no different than any Ytubers who sends her minion to people who disagrees with her opinion, so much for being mature 

I think anyone with a dedicated enough audience would have this issue, even without explicitly sending people to attack them. Just saying. It's like if, say, pewdiepie called out someone and posted something dumb they said in his videos. He doesn't need to point a finger and tell his fans to go make fun of them, the worst of his audience will just do it, and he can't control them either. The most these people can do is probably to just mention that they don't approve of it. (And even then what good will that do? The worst of any community would simply ignore any rules or discouragement and just go straight ahead to attack people, regardless of how anti-callout/anti-bullying/whatever the person they're fans of are.)

Posted

i'm not a SJW (and already had myself some discussions with a lot of girls about the radicalism that feminism is going through), but I really dislike this girl. with every fiber in my muscles.

don't think she's providing us with her "opinions" and she's just exercising her "freedom of speech". she's not funny whatsoever. sorry.

Posted

Ah, I like shoe0nhead well enough actually or at least her earlier stuff but i stopped watching a lot of anti-sjws and sjws a few months ago.

I prefer her to Blaire White i'd say who can get a bit vicious or mean spirited sometimes. It was around her 'Black lives matter sucks' video where a ton of drama between her, the other anti-sjws, and BLM activists just exploded when i started to tune out of the sjw/anti-sjw youtube thing. I just saw both sides being huge assholes to each other and while i generally prefer anti-sjws to sjws on yt, the antis were getting pretty bad too, so i've been taking a break from that ugliness cuz sometimes they act exactly the same as each other.

Sjws irritate me cuz most are highly prejudiced assholes tryna act like they're good and fair people, while the anti-sjws will more often at least admit to being assholes if they are.

Posted

I think anyone with a dedicated enough audience would have this issue, even without explicitly sending people to attack them. Just saying. It's like if, say, pewdiepie called out someone and posted something dumb they said in his videos. He doesn't need to point a finger and tell his fans to go make fun of them, the worst of his audience will just do it, and he can't control them either. The most these people can do is probably to just mention that they don't approve of it. (And even then what good will that do? The worst of any community would simply ignore any rules or discouragement and just go straight ahead to attack people, regardless of how anti-callout/anti-bullying/whatever the person they're fans of are.)

You know you're implying that she knows what will happen when she repost certain comments? Like she allows it to happen, like she somehow think her fanbase are harmless and what they're typing is good, June in her videos sounds like she's against people ganging up on a person because of their views, Ytubers are not dumb, they know what power they held, and very rarely do they say to their fans "Please don't do this, this isn't how we do things, we're better than them, don't stoop to their level", no, they will likely say "Urggh haterss" "My haters" "MY BIGGEST HATER", Pewd's fanbase is more towards children and I can see why, but this is a bunch of grown men who got their ego stroked by June, who are no better than a bunch of children

And June knows many of her audience are male, I like some of her videos, I agree with some of her opinion but no, doing things like that is just tasteless and puts a bad taste in my mouth, idk man, I just can't xD

Posted

This girl.

Sorry this is OT but what? 

Sargon is cool lmao 

Posted

You know you're implying that she knows what will happen when she repost certain comments? Like she allows it to happen, like she somehow think her fanbase are harmless and what they're typing is good, June in her videos sounds like she's against people ganging up on a person because of their views, Ytubers are not dumb, they know what power they held, and very rarely do they say to their fans "Please don't do this, this isn't how we do things, we're better than them, don't stoop to their level", no, they will likely say "Urggh haterss" "My haters" "MY BIGGEST HATER", Pewd's fanbase is more towards children and I can see why, but this is a bunch of grown men who got their ego stroked by June, who are no better than a bunch of children

And June knows many of her audience are male, I like some of her videos, I agree with some of her opinion but no, doing things like that is just tasteless and puts a bad taste in my mouth, idk man, I just can't xD

She does, I'm just saying she probably can't do much about it and do more than denounce it, and even they know that denouncing it does very little. She can't magically make people not go after others. And honestly, we can't always assume that grown adults aren't capable of acting like immature kids. Most of June's fans just take what they're given, have a laugh and move on. The worst of any community won't; they'd just act like children even if they aren't. I used Pewds as an example, but pretty much anybody with a substantial enough fanbase can have the worst people among them. Heck, any community has their own terrible people. Certain websites can attempt to stop them but they can't stop the people from being terrible in general.

Posted

She does, I'm just saying she probably can't do much about it and do more than denounce it, and even they know that denouncing it does very little. She can't magically make people not go after others. And honestly, we can't always assume that grown adults aren't capable of acting like immature kids. Most of June's fans just take what they're given, have a laugh and move on. The worst of any community won't; they'd just act like children even if they aren't. I used Pewds as an example, but pretty much anybody with a substantial enough fanbase can have the worst people among them. Heck, any community has their own terrible people. Certain websites can attempt to stop them but they can't stop the people from being terrible in general.

Idk, after knowing she fights in Twitter with that Blaire girl, it just seemed childish and tacky to me, it's like attention whores to me, it's one thing being opinionated, and another making their fanbase attack children's account xD, if you wanna fight about opinions, actually meet each other and discuss, Idk man, it's just neverending if you keep going at it this way, and I doubt anyone tells her sending her minions to attack an account is childish

Posted

Idk, after knowing she fights in Twitter with that Blaire girl, it just seemed childish and tacky to me, it's like attention whores to me, it's one thing being opinionated, and another making their fanbase attack children's account xD, if you wanna fight about opinions, actually meet each other and discuss, Idk man, it's just neverending if you keep going at it this way, and I doubt anyone tells her sending her minions to attack an account is childish

Wait, what? They had fought before? When? When?? I moose know more about dis! [gossip mode: activated]

Posted

Wait, what? They had fought before? When? When?? I moose know more about dis! [gossip mode: activated]

no no, i mean like Blaire supported what she said against Stef Sanjati, I read it in her thread, that was my poor grammar sorry

Posted

no no, i mean like Blaire supported what she said against Stef Sanjati, I read it in her thread, that was my poor grammar sorry

Aw man... I was expecting some juicy anti-SJW cat fight lol xD