• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Kitty Brooker (and the cosplay community)

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone! You too can cosplay the Joker just by putting on a cheap blue body suit or purple dress and white make up. Why go through all the trouble and hours of making a real costume?

exactly!!!  She is just a wannabe jessica nigiri. Even now doing the same death wing outfit. The funny thing is, she doesn't even play video games and suddenly makes put that she is a gamer. Kinda annoys me

Posted

Hey everyone! You too can cosplay the Joker just by putting on a cheap blue body suit or purple dress and white make up. Why go through all the trouble and hours of making a real costume?

exactly!!!  She is just a wannabe jessica nigiri. Even now doing the same death wing outfit. The funny thing is, she doesn't even play video games and suddenly makes put that she is a gamer. Kinda annoys me

Lol. Budget nigri has decided to do a death wing cosplay like Jessica's just looked so half arsed. Also she didn't make it- which makes it more unbearable to look at. 

I mean it's bad enough we have a snowflake like Nigri. Do we really need a budget one?

20160922_213201.png

20160922_213141.png

Posted

I've seen this girl dotted around the Britfag threads on /cgl/. In regards to her cosplay and costuming, she's seen as generally cringey and thinks she's more popular than what she actually is. She even makes a 'tour list' of all the cons she's going to in the year. NAGL really. 

Posted

I've seen this girl dotted around the Britfag threads on /cgl/. In regards to her cosplay and costuming, she's seen as generally cringey and thinks she's more popular than what she actually is. She even makes a 'tour list' of all the cons she's going to in the year. NAGL really. 

she's always been like that. Quite ccringey that she is bringing her death wing to a pokemon event... like how? Why? Does that make sense. 

Posted

Lol. Budget nigri has decided to do a death wing cosplay like Jessica's just looked so half arsed. Also she didn't make it- which makes it more unbearable to look at. 

I mean it's bad enough we have a snowflake like Nigri. Do we really need a budget one?

20160922_213201.png

20160922_213141.png

OMG! That is just sooooo bad. It's rather embarrassing. I find it kind of funny that everyone has decided they are gamer girls.

Posted

I've never heard of this girl before, but now that I saw this post and looked her up, I really wish I would of died not knowing about her.

Posted

OMG! That is just sooooo bad. It's rather embarrassing. I find it kind of funny that everyone has decided they are gamer girls.

tell me about it. Drives me insane that people think she is actually good at what she does. Half arsed. Tacky cosplays with the same ripped jeans and really Tacky pphotos that she sells on her shop. 

Wonder what trend she'll try and make money from next :D

I've never heard of this girl before, but now that I saw this post and looked her up, I really wish I would of died not knowing about her.

Haha I'm sorry. In all fairness. You should look her up in her scene days.. my God that awful red application of lipstick. 

She's so tacky. Hard to believe that she makes money from it and gets asked to host events. 

It's not like there are any other awesome little known cosplayers sarcasm*

Posted

tell me about it. Drives me insane that people think she is actually good at what she does. Half arsed. Tacky cosplays with the same ripped jeans and really Tacky pphotos that she sells on her shop. 

Wonder what trend she'll try and make money from next :D

Haha I'm sorry. In all fairness. You should look her up in her scene days.. my God that awful red application of lipstick. 

She's so tacky. Hard to believe that she makes money from it and gets asked to host events. 

It's not like there are any other awesome little known cosplayers sarcasm*

It's really sad seeing the certain type of people that become "famous" now a days. Most of them are just awful...not only talking about looks, but just a lot of them are terrible people. 

Really wish this generation had better role models. 

Posted

Ugh. How can any one call her "talented cosplayer". 

A) she has never made anything this complex. Her budget death wing was made by someone else. 

B) all of her other cosplays are tacky two pieces or purchased versions of characters. Aka pikachu, black cat and that joker outfit LOL. 

C) I was at MCM yesterday. I saw her in flesh. The outfit is ten times worse in person and not only that there were many talented cosplayers that I saw about yesterday. 

So green bitch please!...

20161030_152950.png

Posted

Don't you just hate when you get people to pay for you to go out to another country so you can basically feed your ego?

Yes. The budget nigri is getting idiots to fork out money for her mundane prints so she can jet off to America so you guys can - 'meet her'. Cos she's like so famous

Posted

Seriously kitty. You are a joke to cosplay! Stop trying to mimicking nigri. You're not nigri. 

Not that jess is any better. 

I legit lol'ed when I saw kitty's Christmas photos- such a basic version of nigiris photos.  What next?

Screenshot_20161225-145854.png

Screenshot_20161225-145835.png

And that face and makeup. Gross

Screenshot_20161225-145637.png

Posted

Buys her followers?

Her follower count has literally increased by like 100 in a day and despite having 6900 followers- on average she only gets 100 likes maybe less per image.

Plus she just reuses the same photos recently-so it can't be that?

20170321_080129.png

20170321_080109.png

Posted

I used to work with this girl. She frustrates me so much. She lies, constantly. She was saying how much she enjoys gaming, and all she ever spoke about was C.O.D. I'm a gamer, who happens to be a girl. Mainly play P.C now. But her 'fame' annoys me. 

Kitty is literally ugly, inside & out. Always changing her stories, always name dropping and trying to get in with the 'cosplay crowd' 

I mean how is she even a cosplay artist? I saw on Instagram that she got a P.O box for her birthday. How greedy can you be. This girl really needs to grow up and literally take a makeup class. She once offered to do my makeup! Lol! No thanks. 

Posted

I used to work with this girl. She frustrates me so much. She lies, constantly. She was saying how much she enjoys gaming, and all she ever spoke about was C.O.D. I'm a gamer, who happens to be a girl. Mainly play P.C now. But her 'fame' annoys me. 

Kitty is literally ugly, inside & out. Always changing her stories, always name dropping and trying to get in with the 'cosplay crowd' 

I mean how is she even a cosplay artist? I saw on Instagram that she got a P.O box for her birthday. How greedy can you be. This girl really needs to grow up and literally take a makeup class. She once offered to do my makeup! Lol! No thanks. 

Exactly and she always gets 'hired' so to speak for her (as she puts it) hard work. Oh my god, I'm so glad she didnt do you make-up, I can just imagine that bad contour and highlight she would have done :o And it's obvious that she has purchased her followers... just obvious. So many people generate over 200 per post when they have just under 10K followers- so something doesn't add up.

I think she has read this thread, due to her recent status on her fan page. :D 

She knows that she is only known for posing in skimpy outfits and barely being able to do a decent cosplay build (did I mention the Deathwing she did was made from someone else and copied by Zachfisher). and she had to defend herself with the 'I was bullied in school' BS- it's like Kitty, you're 25!!! Grow up and stop using stupid, non related sense to defend that fact that you're just another leech trying to suck up a gaming community you know nothing about. 

And the only ones who will defend her are perverts. 

I have spoke to this girl in the past via facebook, she wasn't delightful but not mean- more spammy. She would only message me to get me to like pages or posts. that she was involved in. 

Argh. 

Sorry for the long, rant like response. I really can't stand this girl and hate the fact that she is being given such an opportunity for lazy work.

Posted

You know times are tough for this "amazing" cosplayer when you have to do a tacky implied nude and charge £40 for the privledge of seeing an implied nude of kitty. 

As this year has gone on, I have seen her get more desperate for money and fame. 

Screenshot_20170430-213157.png