• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Noodlerella

80 posts in this topic

Posted

did you guys see her new video where she talks about her sexuality and being anti monogamous? :Alpacaconfused:

the term "anti monogamous" really rubs me the wrong way for some reason? It just sounds like a term someone that often cheats would use :alpacaworry:

i kind of wonder why she prefers this over polyamorous. 

Though at the end of the day it really doesn't matter what she identifies as, it just really makes me curious. I'm kind of hoping she'll go into more detail about being anti monogamous.

Anti monogamous is a terrible term.  If she is polyamorous that's her business but the term she's using is making her sound like one of those douche bags who make excuses for why theyve cheated on someone and makes fun of others for being in a commited relationship.

Posted

Do you think she might've read this and decided to make a video on it? I don't see many comments regarding her sexuality and stuff unless it literally was to do with the kiss on snapchat that got people asking questions. Just seems suspicious that we discuss it here and suddenly she makes a video.

Is that what Antimonogamous means? She did say that if she was seeing someone she would 100% expect them to be seeing other people too (or something along those lines).

Posted

(I'm sorry the quote thing is messed up)

She might've found this thread because her recent q and a was talking about positivity and stuff.  I actually really like the "Galaxy Girls" group I just feel like sometimes they come off a bit... rude or arrogant I guess Idk how to explain it.  

I think Connie just didn't know how to explain herself well and it came off terribly. 

Posted

Did you guys see how many people were upset over her video title on the Steven universe cover? 

I guess for the first day she didn't put that it was a cover in the title and because she called it "a song about anxiety" some people took it like she wrote it.:alpacaworry:

she added it to the title pretty quickly, but it seemed to really bother the Steven universe fandom. 

Posted

She doesn't really bother me and I have to say I adore her Judy Hopps cosplay. So adorable.

Posted

Have you guys seen her japan vlogs? 

Honestly watching her in vlogs makes me want to hang out with her, it makes me sad that the feeling she gave off at ax was so different :alpacadone:

Posted

I feel so sorry for her after the car accident, nobody deserves that and I like her, she seems lovely most of the time.

But.

Please tell me I'm not the only one rolling their eyes at the begging she's been doing on Twitter? Tweeting Lush about her accident and how she's worried she's going to miss out on their Christmas stuff to get them to send her some freebies? Like, she does know she can order that stuff online herself so she won't miss out, right?

It just kind of annoyed me because I've been checking out her Vlogmas and you can tell that her family is quite well off, they seem to have a big house with a bit of land and at least three cars and yeah, I know that's her parents/brothers stuff but still, it doesn't seem like she's ever wanted for anything and I've seen her moan at people in the comments on older videos for saying her parents buy her things because she's got her own money and that she likes to pay for her own stuff, etc. 

Why is there a need for begging?

Posted

I feel so sorry for her after the car accident, nobody deserves that and I like her, she seems lovely most of the time.

But.

Please tell me I'm not the only one rolling their eyes at the begging she's been doing on Twitter? Tweeting Lush about her accident and how she's worried she's going to miss out on their Christmas stuff to get them to send her some freebies? Like, she does know she can order that stuff online herself so she won't miss out, right?

It just kind of annoyed me because I've been checking out her Vlogmas and you can tell that her family is quite well off, they seem to have a big house with a bit of land and at least three cars and yeah, I know that's her parents/brothers stuff but still, it doesn't seem like she's ever wanted for anything and I've seen her moan at people in the comments on older videos for saying her parents buy her things because she's got her own money and that she likes to pay for her own stuff, etc. 

did she really do that? That's kind of meh...

But I do like some of her videos. At least she is not doing exactly the same things as the others, she doesn't push the dolly cutsey thing, and most of the time she seems to be rather nice and fun to hang out with? In comparison to the Taylor-Sharla-etc clique, I find Beckii-Connie-&co a lot nicer to watch.

Posted

Did you guys watch her latest video? :alpacaconfused:

i saw this comment on it and I found it to be really cringey? 

I get that they are friends but it also seems like she's trying to get attention or trying to get connies fans to ship them?? :alpacaworry:

IMG_4848.PNG

Posted (edited)

I was practising on this page. Hello. I have no input. 

Edited by Skyfirearcade
lol

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by mislaid

Posted

i was so nervous when i saw this thread, connie is one of my favorite youtubers ever. her videos are so soothing and i love her aura and energy. glad to see she hasn't done anything wrong (maybe cringey but nothing extremely problematic)

you might even say she's a... good noodle

Posted

But.

Just thought I'd add that she still uses her accident as an excuse even though she's been making a big show about how much better her leg is now.

Screen_Shot_2017-03-28_at_3.48.31_pm.thu

Her recent vlog is basically her showing off about being upgraded to premium economy because she was limping at the airport. Not trying to downplay her accident, but she milks it so much it's ridiculous (especially because she acts like she's 100% better in some of her videos).

Posted

Just thought I'd add that she still uses her accident as an excuse even though she's been making a big show about how much better her leg is now.

Screen_Shot_2017-03-28_at_3.48.31_pm.thu

Her recent vlog is basically her showing off about being upgraded to premium economy because she was limping at the airport. Not trying to downplay her accident, but she milks it so much it's ridiculous (especially because she acts like she's 100% better in some of her videos).

does she tweet companies often? :alpacaconfused:

i don't have a twitter, but it seems like every time she tweets a company she gets free things? 

Posted (edited)

Edited by ChocolateBunny