-rolls in-

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone. :lamaheadshake:

I have been lurking around PULL for quite a while and found it a very amusing site, and decided to make myself known as I do have an odd habit of reading about the dark underside of popular people when I am absolutely bored. I will try my best to contribute much to this forum and I hope I can get along with you guys!

As for a short introduction on myself, call me Misato! I can definitely say I am into anime/manga (My favorite being 07-GHOST), games, *roleplaying and lolita fashion. I am also Japanese and knows how to speak Japanese, so do feel free to hit me up for a conversation if you have questions pertaining to my culture because I am absolutely happy to talk about it! So I am just your average crouching awkward moron~. :alpacacrush:

*I am a tumblr roleplayer, so I can definitely contribute about tumblrinas, SJWs, and if allowed, post threads about particular popular roleplayers who are known to be quite nasty because I have seen quite alot of miserable hilarities.

Posted

Hi! Welcome to PULL! :alpacacrush: 

Posted

Welcome to PULL @Misato!

It's always good to denounce evil-doers! Hehe. Just make sure that it fits within our guidelines! 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions! :)

Cheers!

Posted

I am terribly sorry for the late response as I was busy the last two days, but I appreciate you two's warm welcomes!:alpacalove:

Posted

Welcome! Snowflake roleplayers sounds interesting, I have never seen any. I do follow some RP blogs of my fav characters if they make a lot of headcanons and fanart. What fandoms would say have a lot of snowflakes?

Posted

Welcome! Snowflake roleplayers sounds interesting, I have never seen any. I do follow some RP blogs of my fav characters if they make a lot of headcanons and fanart. What fandoms would say have a lot of snowflakes?

Man I didn't notice this for a while....! I am so sorry!

Anyhoo, I think most of the popular fandoms tend to have snowflakes, but I notice the Bleach Fandom has a reputation for being a cesspool for the anti-drama roleplayers, mostly because one of the snowflakes has a major influence over it.