• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

9243 posts in this topic

Posted

(me, allergic to almost everything, sunscreen gives me rash and the only one who doesn't is kinda costly) 

Resultado de imagen de guess ill die

I'd recommend aloe gel for afterwards if you burn easily! It's a blessing and cools the skin. Aloe is also very beneficial.

Also, I'm allergic to quite a bit too. It sucks tbh. 

Posted

im all up for the body positivity for when there's nothing you can do to "fix" your body into standards. bitch you look amazing w those mosquito bites like a galaxy

Posted

Tiktok is an app for children, women who're trying to appeal to children, and pedophiles. As far as I can tell there's not much else going on in between either 🤔

Posted (edited)

I'm working on making a topic approval post for an Angelika Oles topic so if anyone else wanna help pm me.

Recently a few things happened again. Although this has more to do with the toxicity of drama channels in general, once again Angelika the hypocrite strikes again. See video below,

Edit: topic has been made!

Edited by Pastei

Posted

I'm working on making a topic approval post for an Angelika Oles topic so if anyone else wanna help pm me.

Recently a few things happened again. Although this has more to do with the toxicity of drama channels in general, once again Angelika the hypocrite strikes again. See video below,

Hidden Content

Giirl, I was literally thinking last night about making it. My friend irl watches Angelika and never saw anything wrong and when I told her my opinion about her she immediately started seeing her differently and realized how a grumpy and a negative person she is. My friend said how she heard Angelica say that she's only friends with other YouTubers and doesn't talk to anyone in her uni. If that doesn't tell you the type of person she is then it's whenever she talks about her private stuff it's always something negative or having a low attention span. 

Posted (edited)

- TikTok really isn't that great.

Wow! An app where you can lipsync to songs and edit things. 

Triller is the same exact thing without the drama every week.

Plus, the shit on there is so cringy sometimes? There are weird voiceovers ["if ur a furry and u know it wag ur tail!1!!!!!!!111121!", "hey siri find me a boyfriend"], people romanticizing eating disorders, pedophilia, and the list can go on.

Sometimes it's full of funny things or just people trying to have fun, but most of the time it's the opposite. It's Musical.ly with more idiocy. 

Edited by thechurchesareburning

Posted

- TikTok really isn't that great.

Wow! An app where you can lipsync to songs and edit things. 

Triller is the same exact thing without the drama every week.

Plus, the shit on there is so cringy sometimes? There are weird voiceovers ["if ur a furry and u know it wag ur tail!1!!!!!!!111121!", "hey siri find me a boyfriend"], people romanticizing eating disorders, pedophlia, and the list can go on.

Sometimes it's full of funny things or just people trying to have fun, but most of the time it's the opposite. It's Musical.ly with more idiocy. 

from my experience, tiktok is a lot like vine. it's just people trying to be funny and doing silly things for fun. i've never came across furries, pedophiles or weird shit like that but i guess that depends on the people you follow. i feel like a lot of people judge the app based on those cringy tiktok compilations without actually having used the app lol. it took me a bit to get the hang of it but once i did i've been enjoying it ever since. it's no different that other social medias, there's furries, pedophiles and people romanticizing eating disorders on every app lol 

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Sorry, I'm back with one more but I am....so confused?

- SOMEONE'S LIKING OF A CHARACTER DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN THEIR OPINIONS ARE INVALID?

Unpop brought to you by this dude!

220f0940261dad2c8fd1c2349d8b90709c370b13

Just...if someone likes a character, that shouldn't affect their opinions that much? The person they're mentioning is a cultist. That doesn't automatically mean my opinions are all invalid. I can't take this bitch seriously loooooooooool I reported them. It was a personal attack against me 100% and one person had to message me about it to apologize on their behalf. Because they're apparently KNOWN for pulling shit like this.

from my experience, tiktok is a lot like vine. it's just people trying to be funny and doing silly things for fun. i've never came across furries, pedophiles or weird shit like that but i guess that depends on the people you follow. i feel like a lot of people judge the app based on those cringy tiktok compilations without actually having used the app lol. it took me a bit to get the hang of it but once i did i've been enjoying it ever since. it's no different that other social medias, there's furries, pedophiles and people romanticizing eating disorders on every app lol 

Look in cringe comps, and they're everywhere. Those people dig for quality yet cringy content. There's also people on there who gave the app a reputation. Furries themselves aren't cringy, but the shit they do can be seen as...well...cringeworthy. 

There's TheBudday, who is an adult Caillou lookalike who was revealed to be a pedophile. Then RussianPrincess for repeatedly saying the N slur with the hard R in one of her videos. She then apologized but it was halfassed lmfao.

Tik Tok is the prove, that no matter age, most people never really grow up mentaly.

You got that right.

Posted

Now that @Van ghostly mentioned Poppy, I wouldn't call her overrated because she's basically irrelevant, but her fans praise her as this musical genius. Just because someone tries multiple genres of music doesn't mean they're a musical genius or a chameleon (*cough cough* Miley Cyrus). Poppy being a metal head simply doesn't suit her, sorry. I listen to metal and sometimes dress punk/gothic but I'm aware that my personality is too soft for that style and lifestyle.

Same with Bring Me The Horizon, they aren't genius because every album of theirs sounds like it's from a different band, the majority only likes 2 types of their style from their 2 albums from 10-6  years ago. It means they simply don't have their own sound. 

Normani is so overhyped but literally has one song. She's by no doubt beautiful, talented, a very good dancer and performer but her song Motivation is soulless and generic and I would like to see some new dance moves from a black girl besides twerking. She as a whole seems heavily manufactured and by that praised too soon by multiple established artists after only having one single song, that isn't even a huge hit and I've never heard it outside of American pop culture on the internet. 

Posted

Normani is so overhyped but literally has one song. She's by no doubt beautiful, talented, a very good dancer and performer but her song Motivation is soulless and generic and I would like to see some new dance moves from a black girl besides twerking. She as a whole seems heavily manufactured and by that praised too soon by multiple established artists after only having one single song, that isn't even a huge hit and I've never heard it outside of American pop culture on the internet. 

it's a shame bc i actually did wanna stan her but alas, even a dumbass like me has standards :'-) girl needs to get herself a whole new team behind her if she actually wants to progress w her career

Posted

I love Hypmic but the music is honestly ass most of the time.

Posted

I love Hypmic but the music is honestly ass most of the time.

I tried listening to a couple of the songs and just couldn't sit through it. Only reason I discovered it was because Takaya Kuroda voices one of the characters and anything he's involved in I have to check it out.