• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Unpopular opinions

806 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im curious, why do you say cole sprouse is disgusting? like appearance wise?

No, not appearance wise, he's really problematic. He should have his own thread, honestly, he's done things like; 

Tried to use MLK to say Reverse Racism is a thingSays he’s a victim of “ethnocentrism” and says he’s not racistAbused his ex-girlfriendCompared dating a black man to bestialitySays Black Lives Matter is cannibalismHis ex-girlfriend talks and reblogs a lot about abusePosted this dodgy tweet about abuseVia problematicfcs.tumblr.com

Edited by cleoud

Posted

I really dislike those indie style voices (I really don't know what they're called) people make in music, it's really annoying to me I don't know why.

Posted

Reverse Racism isn't a thing its just Racism. And BLM is indeed trash. everything else is very shady and side-eyed-y

Posted

I'm a native citizen from the center of Europe, wear really short skirts, don't mind if I show my body, but I really like the modesty fashion for Muslim girls. Good fabrics, good patterns, neutral colours and overall things helping to look rather at the face are always in. I also like the look of hijab just as much as I like the retro hollywood scarfs trend. That's just classy and pretty. 

Posted

Cooler temperatures are better then boiling hot

Posted

Reverse Racism isn't a thing its just Racism. And BLM is indeed trash. everything else is very shady and side-eyed-y

It is shady, I won't even lie, but then there's also the time he denied his characters sexuality to the point that they erased it from the show (Jughead Jones is supposed to be asexual or aromantic) and when Cole found out he denied asexuality as people being 'confused.' 

Also, whoever made this thread props to them. I really like sharing my opinions with other people and debating on them. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

- People can be racist to anyone. It doesn't matter whether its just mean comments or systematic; racism is racism and is not exclusive to just one race. 

- Dutch people who are foreign shouldn't act like they're African American. No, you don't live in a ghetto, and no, you are not oppressed (and no, you are not African). 

- I shouldn't have to take people ridiculing me for my ethnicity or sexuality just because I'm in the norm. If I'm not mean to you, why would you be mean to me?

Posted

Number one thing that annoys me on a lot of PULL threads is people just commenting the same shit over and over.

example: we know yanderedev is a pervert, doesn't know coding, is slow, just streams all night. But every time he posts anything new on his social media, all the comments in his thread are 20 people saying "Right! But we know he's just a pervert who streams, shitty coder, we're never getting this game!" and people just comment the same thing over and over. Plus stupid allegations like "He chose a black ponytail because it's his fetish and he fetishizes every woman with that hairstyle"...calm the fuck down. Obviously he'll create characters he finds visually appealing.

I can't believe people still haven't realised that it's an anime based game and as such it's full of tropes and copy-paste characters and ecchi material (panties,skirts, etc.). ANIME IS BASICALLY MADE UP OF TROPES. Pick up any anime series that's airing this season, there'll be at least 20 tropes that thousands of other series have done before.

I get that PULL is criticism and gossip, but some people just hate for the sake of hating and don't add any meaningful/interesting comments. Be quiet if you have nothing to say.

Posted

• People who scream "ALL LIVES MATTER" just to shut up BLM supporters and proceed to do nothing to help ALL lives should shut up.
  • Same goes for people who shout "BUT THERE ARE GIRLS IN MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES WHO NEED FEMINISM MORE!" 
  • Vegan pet owners who feed their cats or other carnivorous/omnivorous pets no meat should be charged with animal abuse 
  • I don't get why people jump on people like kanadajin3 and knightmaya for blackface/taping eyes and hate them eternally for it, but when Venus does an entire video on how to do yellowface, people forget about it after a few weeks. Yes, I agree imitating another race is a shitty thing to do.
  • I think it's hilarious when people hate on asexuals because the arguments are always:
    • From religious nuts saying it's a sin to not have sex - but it's also a sin to have sex
    • "I hate asexuals because this person I like is asexual and they won't have sex with me." Might be because you're a douchebag
    • Some flat out wrong misconception about what asexuality is
  • Undertale was a good game. FNAF was a good game before Cawthorn started milking it. Bendy and the Ink Machine has a good story. They all have amazing music/fanart/etc, it's just a part of each of their fandoms that ruins the whole thing for everyone.
  • Anyone under 13 should not be given access to social media.
  • It's wrong for the media or anyone else to harshly criticize people under 18. They're kids, dammit. Calm yourselves. 
  • "Why do you support Muslims if their entire religion is against feminism and homosexuality?"
    • Well, damn. I guess we have to ban Christianity too. I mean, their book says they should stone women who get a divorce and says women can only be good if they're like Mary or bad if they're like Eve. Plus apparently the Bible is also against religion. Don't forget to ban every religion that follows the Bible too. Shit, let's ban Buddhism too for saying that husband has power over wife.
  • It's extremely rude to throw around the word triggered like it's a joke. Tumblr people who do not actually have PTSD or other professionally diagnosed mental disorders shouldn't use it either. Many people have mentioned that because of the meme and Tumblr, people have belittled them because of their PTSD triggers or that they're now afraid to use the word trigger around even their doctors/psychologists. 

Posted

• People who scream "ALL LIVES MATTER" just to shut up BLM supporters and proceed to do nothing to help ALL lives should shut up.
  • Same goes for people who shout "BUT THERE ARE GIRLS IN MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES WHO NEED FEMINISM MORE!" 
  • Vegan pet owners who feed their cats or other carnivorous/omnivorous pets no meat should be charged with animal abuse 
  • I don't get why people jump on people like kanadajin3 and knightmaya for blackface/taping eyes and hate them eternally for it, but when Venus does an entire video on how to do yellowface, people forget about it after a few weeks. Yes, I agree imitating another race is a shitty thing to do.
  • I think it's hilarious when people hate on asexuals because the arguments are always:
    • From religious nuts saying it's a sin to not have sex - but it's also a sin to have sex
    • "I hate asexuals because this person I like is asexual and they won't have sex with me." Might be because you're a douchebag
    • Some flat out wrong misconception about what asexuality is
  • Undertale was a good game. FNAF was a good game before Cawthorn started milking it. Bendy and the Ink Machine has a good story. They all have amazing music/fanart/etc, it's just a part of each of their fandoms that ruins the whole thing for everyone.
  • Anyone under 13 should not be given access to social media.
  • It's wrong for the media or anyone else to harshly criticize people under 18. They're kids, dammit. Calm yourselves. 
  • "Why do you support Muslims if their entire religion is against feminism and homosexuality?"
    • Well, damn. I guess we have to ban Christianity too. I mean, their book says they should stone women who get a divorce and says women can only be good if they're like Mary or bad if they're like Eve. Plus apparently the Bible is also against religion. Don't forget to ban every religion that follows the Bible too. Shit, let's ban Buddhism too for saying that husband has power over wife.
  • It's extremely rude to throw around the word triggered like it's a joke. Tumblr people who do not actually have PTSD or other professionally diagnosed mental disorders shouldn't use it either. Many people have mentioned that because of the meme and Tumblr, people have belittled them because of their PTSD triggers or that they're now afraid to use the word trigger around even their doctors/psychologists. 

LVjcAAL48lUcw.gif

Posted

Talking from experience: cocaine is less addictive then TV makes it to be.