• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

9232 posts in this topic

Posted

I unfollowed Jay after the video as well tbh. I was really disappointed to hear they separated, especially so soon after the baby was born. He had always talked in videos about how excited he was and was going to make dad jokes and stuff. I don't know what happened but it just depresses me. The timing is way too sus. 

I really hope Jay didn't flake out. 

Posted

Idk who at that company though this shit is cute

It so fucking creepy 

Posted

I unfollowed Jay for kissing YandereDev's ass too much when he did a week of playing nothing but YS two years ago but I loved Nini's channel. Nini seems to sweet and funny. I really hope Jay didn't hurt her like that but if he did what a fucking dumbass. You lost a good one dude. 

Posted

I don't understand why people liked Jay Vonn Roe from Blood on the Dance floor. He even made jokes about Dahvie r*ping people, and was racist towards a black girl. Blood on the Dance floor is poop though.

Posted

the way this page is full of ppl discussing and theorising about jay and nini or w/e nearly made me believe i opened the wrong thread lmfao 

Hidden Content

It so fucking creepy 

God not to sound like a fossil but i really miss the time where companies made ads solely to sell products and not to force their consumers to fall in love with their stupid ass mascots like just make some new flavoured peanuts or something my god

Posted

Hidden Content

It so fucking creepy 

Baby Mr. Peanut is trying to ride the coat tails of how Baby Yoda was received I think. That shit ain't it. 

Posted

It irritates me when I see those advices on how to be successful. It's always the mentality of working extremely hard very long hours, which btw isn't even true. Work and money aren't the most important things in life. We aren't taught what is potentially the answer for lifetime happiness, we are taught to live to work instead to work to live. People are right when they say that money is religion. 

Posted

only you can define your success. 

Posted

i honestly lowkey hate those blogs who promote self care by telling you to just change your hair, buy a whole new wardrobe, get bath bombs, move to another city, buy this and that etc. if you're disatisfied with ur life. you know, just,,,, ~* reinvent yourself ~*~ uwu

bitch im not a fucking millionaire

How to be a millionaire: Invest in your retirement, mutual funds, stocks, and 401k. Don't spend more than you make. Read it on a book called "The Millionaire next door". Also, if somebody hates their life, they should make the best with it right now, then try to reach the goal they want. I want to go to a University in another country. I have to go to Vocational and Technical school first, then get a job for two years, so I'm going to do that. 

Posted

Here I go. You hate comic sans because people tell you to. 

Posted

Here I go. You hate comic sans because people tell you to. 

That's honestly the case with a lot of things though if we're gonna be real. Comic sans looks fine, relax.

Posted

Tea Spill's videos were much better when she didn't do voiceovers, her memes and humor actually made her stand out from other drama commentary channels but now she's just like all of them.

Posted (edited)

Edited by witchflora