• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

9156 posts in this topic

Posted

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug

Agree, they ruin the clasics with the live actions, cant we just get some new princess/prince? Come on now

Nostalgia disney fans are all somewhat brainwashed that they'd praise and give money to literally everything that company does, even if it's bad. The Lion King looked like shit and still managed to sell like hotcakes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ We've had 4 live-action remakes in 2019, I'm sick of it.

Posted

Pop music is boring as hell and I don't understand why my older sisters, first cousins, second cousins, and third cousins like it. Hell my Aunt and Mom like it too. It just sounds hackneyed as hell man.

Also don't care for a lot of bands that are mislabeled as goth or emo. People are still brainwashed to the day that MCR is "emo" and Marilyn Manson is "goth". Like brah, Rites of Spring is emo and Sisters of Mercy is goth. But nope, they don't listen, because they get triggered if somebody tells them what the real emotive hardcore and goth rock bands are...

I don't like how people hate on Hockey. Like Hockey is fun as hell to watch, yet some people think NASCAR or European Football, or even Golf is fun to watch.. like no man, it's boring as hell.

Posted

The Wuhan virus is actually a serious matter. I'm surprised other countries aren't taking harsher travel restrictions. Even if chances are low, I just hope the virus doesn't decide to mutate into something more fatal. 

Posted (edited)

Nostalgia disney fans are all somewhat brainwashed that they'd praise and give money to literally everything that company does, even if it's bad. The Lion King looked like shit and still managed to sell like hotcakes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ We've had 4 live-action remakes in 2019, I'm sick of it.

The Aladdin live action is the worst disney film i've ever watched. I decided against watching Dumbo and Mary Poppins (especially since I couldn't stand the bad acting in the Mary Poppins trailer/clips). Beyonce in the lion king was incredibly bad. and when I said that on tumblr I got some moron screaming "it's a kids film" :alpacadone: 

Edited by Miss_Doll

Posted

I fucking hate sweet food.

Posted

-Just because someone is poor doesn't mean they aren't allowed to have self respect and should take whatever they can get.

-if you have an episode that causes you to lash out at friends or relatives, you have to apologize and i mean genuinely apologize. No playing the victim, no excuses or trying to blame it on your mental health...take responsibility.

-People are allowed to be done with you and your shit. They are not obligated to stick around and tolerate you either. They're not bad for doing what will be beneficial to their mental health. 

Posted

Wuhan Coronavirus could've been avoided if China restrict against eating dangerous animals (snakes, bats, etc) or at least offer safety standard such as only allowing farm-raised animals to be eaten. This might sounds rude but those animals were already costly in the first place so it's not like it will hurt if they put a restriction on it since not everyone can afford to eat it. For example, SARS came from bats yet harvester still took their bat from caves which could be dangerous to eat! Now everyone are in danger :alpacaworry2: i hope it gets solved soon.

Posted

Wuhan Coronavirus could've been avoided if China restrict against eating dangerous animals (snakes, bats, etc) or at least offer safety standard such as only allowing farm-raised animals to be eaten. This might sounds rude but those animals were already costly in the first place so it's not like it will hurt if they put a restriction on it since not everyone can afford to eat it. For example, SARS came from bats yet harvester still took their bat from caves which could be dangerous to eat! Now everyone are in danger :alpacaworry2: i hope it gets solved soon.

Even if they eat such animals, they need to have the specific procedure for disinfection. apparently it originated from an illegal market in Wuhan...

Posted (edited)

this is INCREDIBLy unpopular but 

wine smells bad and probably tastes bad as well. people should’ve just stopped at grape soda.

Y'all ever smelled vodka, brandy and other +40% alcohol drinks? It literally smells and tastes like acetone. I can't understand people who drink them without any juice or soda. Here is when Japanese try our brandy (Vinjak) lmao. So wine isn't as bad as you say lol. 

Wine is really good when it's made of other fruit like berries or multiple fruits and when sulphur is added while cooking, which takes away their sourness taste and adds sweetness. As for expensive ones, once I've tried white wine with gold crumbs and it wad really nice and unique. 

Edited by shady

Posted

so i got an ad on youtube about this british tv series called the crown, i looked it up cos i got curious and i notice something about the actresses playing queen elizabeth ii and princess margaret. claire foy plays the younger queen elizabeth ii while olivia colman plays the older then vanessa kirby plays the younger princess margaret while helena bonham carter plays the older. honestly i wish it was actually claire who played young margaret cos she looks a bit like helena while vanessa is the one who played the young elizabeth cos she looks a bit like olivia.

vanessa kirby (left) and olivia colman (right):

21F34485-0AF3-43F2-8D44-AA1468600823.thu

claire foy (left) and helena bonham carter (right):

11B9EC56-3970-4BED-8AF3-B6704B07BF58.thu

Posted

Sometimes I wish cancel culture was real cause I'm really getting tired of seeing some of these bitches getting away with being pedos and sexual assaulters, but then again the most people I usually see get any actual repercussions are women who've done minor mistakes compared to the men that have brought them done. Like mistakes and actions are still what they are, but I see who getting the better treatment. The misogyny of it all

Also kinda sucks how radical feminism gets such a bad rep though even though it's just....actual feminism. Like not to be a man hater here, but uhhhhh.....men suck and only care about power and domination. 

Posted (edited)

Sometimes I wish cancel culture was real cause I'm really getting tired of seeing some of these bitches getting away with being pedos and sexual assaulters, but then again the most people I usually see get any actual repercussions are women who've done minor mistakes compared to the men that have brought them done. Like mistakes and actions are still what they are, but I see who getting the better treatment. The misogyny of it all

Hidden Content

It real it just people cancle people for some dumb shit 95% of the time

and Radfem tend to be soo hard core that most feminist want nothing to do with does who idenifiy as Rad fem because their ideas can be so militant at time.

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

The girls in bnha suck. The female heroes never do anything and the female villain is there for "yandere waifu bait." Seriously, why does Toga need to look like she's constantly having an orgasm. 

Posted

so i got an ad on youtube about this british tv series called the crown, i looked it up cos i got curious and i notice something about the actresses playing queen elizabeth ii and princess margaret. claire foy plays the younger queen elizabeth ii while olivia colman plays the older then vanessa kirby plays the younger princess margaret while helena bonham carter plays the older. honestly i wish it was actually claire who played young margaret cos she looks a bit like helena while vanessa is the one who played the young elizabeth cos she looks a bit like olivia.

vanessa kirby (left) and olivia colman (right):

21F34485-0AF3-43F2-8D44-AA1468600823.thu

claire foy (left) and helena bonham carter (right):

11B9EC56-3970-4BED-8AF3-B6704B07BF58.thu

I watched thet series and in this case, I don't care if the actresses match one another or not because Olivia Colman looks so much more Queen Elizabeth than Helena looks and hence is much more accurate in visual representation. Claire Foy is beautiful but she did not look like the queen when she was young at all.