• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Unpopular opinions

9761 posts in this topic

Posted

Death Stranding looks boring, actually most of Hideo Kojima's games look boring. Don't get the hype over them.

Baby yoda is gross and I'm over the baby yoda memes.

Posted

SAT was never funny lol just a bunch of annoying SoCal and Bay Area Asians being corny and normalizing elitist/abusive/etc behavior ūü§∑ūüŹĽ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ

Lol exactly, it used to be nice when I was first added and it has some good finds once in a while, but like you said now it's full of annoying SoCals or elitists Asian Australians. Don't get me started on dumbass rules the group has sometimes.

Posted

The neutral-phobic rainbow-lidded youtubers need to go away

We get it you can't tell browns apart or wear them well, calm your fucking tits.  Neutral palettes aren't 'useless' just because you do your makeup like rainbow brite.

Posted

Lol exactly, it used to be nice when I was first added and it has some good finds once in a while, but like you said now it's full of annoying SoCals or elitists Asian Australians. Don't get me started on dumbass rules the group has sometimes.

Omg truuuuu.. can’t leave out those annoying Canadian ABGs/ABBs too LOL

I somehow got added into it when all I did was browse the group, left it so fast lmfao

Posted

really don't know where to put this think-piece but that random main guy in riverdale is a weird cast and you can tell that he was not meant to be a redhead. giving me colin farrell as alexander the great realness

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted

People who won't stop making every possible *cute* faces when they make a makeup tutorial needs to stop. Its just so cringe and unnecessarily extra. Like this ig vid that popped up on my explore page for an example. I get that being cute is maybe her thing/brand but I just find it to be stupid and just all around cringe inducing.

Not only cute but any type of acting makes me cringe so bad. 

Posted

From my experience high-waisted jeans make me look like and egg lol. I think it's because of pronounced high hips and waspish waist and it just simply doesn't flatter not only me but a lot of other hourglass framed women as well. If another woman with an hourglass figure had an elongated waist that goes smoothly to her hips high-waisted jeans would look great on her. And generally low waist doesn't look good on most people, mid-waist is usually the best.

Hopefully I explained it well lol

They look ggoodon women with narrow hips, gives them a slender look. 

that said tho: high waisted jeans wouldn't look right on a girl whose super short (would make her look really squatty in the torso area)

Posted (edited)

really don't know where to put this think-piece but that random main guy in riverdale is a weird cast and you can tell that he was not meant to be a redhead. giving me colin farrell as alexander the great realness

That is the least cringy thing about Archie and Riverdale, just search cringe moments on yt. I completely agree, plus Archie looks 25 but plays a teen,and when he gets to play his father he has dark brown hair and it suits him much better. His eyebrows, lashes and skin are too dark for a natural redhead. They probably couldn't find a super hot ginger that can also act because gingers are very rare in general. Gingers can be also hot (google redhead male models) but they were probably too lazy to search him. 

- People who insult someone who they disagree with online aren't aware how dumb they look.

- Girls who can't post a story without a snapchat filter that plumps their lips, shrinks their nose etc. are clearly insecure. 

- Body positivity in modeling consists of not photoshoping women and not forcing them to look flawless when they're far from it irl, but being realistic. Body positivity is including healthy sizes, not extreme sizes, unless the model is naturally thin. And real women are all women, the ones who say that real women aren't skinny and tall are just jealous. By hiring a morbidly obese women (rEaL wOmEn as some say) to model is no better than hiring an anorexic Kate Moss, and we all know which is today praised and which is body shamed.

Edited by shady

Posted

I find it funny how people complain about EA yet still buy their products. Seems pretty redundant. 

Posted

That is the least cringy thing about Archie and Riverdale, just search cringe moments on yt. I completely agree, plus Archie looks 25 but plays a teen,and when he gets to play his father he has dark brown hair and it suits him much better. His eyebrows, lashes and skin are too dark for a natural redhead. They probably couldn't find a super hot ginger that can also act because gingers are very rare in general. Gingers can be also hot (google redhead male models) but they were probably too lazy to search him. 

- People who insult someone who they disagree with online aren't aware how dumb they look.

- Girls who can't post a story without a snapchat filter that plumps their lips, shrinks their nose etc. are clearly insecure. 

- Body positivity in modeling consists of not photoshoping women and not forcing them to look flawless when they're far from it irl, but being realistic. Body positivity is including healthy sizes, not extreme sizes, unless the model is naturally thin. And real women are all women, the ones who say that real women aren't skinny and tall are just jealous. By hiring a morbidly obese women (rEaL wOmEn as some say) to model is no better than hiring an anorexic Kate Moss, and we all know which is today praised and which is body shamed.

Funny thing is that body positivity was meant for people lacking limbs and such...not obese people, when I saw that they appropriated THAT movement I went like wow can anyone be more selfish than this? I dont think so.

Posted

I love Ghidorah but bitch, why did he have to do Mothra like that, Im cryinnnggg

Posted

Greta Thunberg did not deserve person of the year.

kid needs to go back to school and to stop being heralded as the next messiah. 

Posted

-Nobody hates lizzo bc shes fat. If anything she's only famous bc shes fat.

Her music is very unmemorable and nothing about it stands out. I don't want to say she can't sing...mainly bc i can't tell if she's singing, rapping or talking. She's a beautiful lady...but basic and only hyped bc shes a big women whos confident.