• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7819 posts in this topic

Posted

Baby yoda is a gift the internet didn't know it needed.

I'm not a star wars fan but he's just so cute :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

Baby yoda is a gift the internet didn't know it needed.

I'm not a star wars fan but he's just so cute :alpacacrush:

This little piece of cutie shit86bf88bc-1077-416b-a234-46a24c672cc7.thu

239c1a94-a6fb-4499-96e8-5d28a92210fd.thu

9da5a141-466b-4909-a4ee-7c19ae0c48e5.thu6223ca1d-2c77-4aa4-8fff-7f0267a9e481.thu9270cdab-f7c9-4069-913f-5bdf805a639e.thu

Something I really enjoyed about baby yoda are this kind of stupid memes:

Screenshot_20191127-220534.thumb.png.31dScreenshot_20191127-220129.thumb.png.d3eScreenshot_20191127-220051.thumb.png.e06

Edited by 0000FF
Edited, because I am not able to perform a simple sentence

Posted

on the topic of yoda. the yoda from the original movies looks like an old used fleshlight

Posted

filipinos will have a hard time winning other sports bc the people all care about is basketball yeah sure it's the national sport of the country but i think it's time to focus on other ones and not just basketball. i remember one time that i saw a comment on a youtube video related to soccer (i think) and the excuse of the filipino op is there isn't a proper field to play soccer like dude there are other countries who also doesn't even have a proper field but they still play it, you're just making a damn excuse not to play bc you don't want to try another sport. you just wanna stick to basketball and basketball only. nothing wrong with basketball but it's just time to expand.

Posted (edited)

i feel like people take the genders of pokemon too seriously

ok so i really like primarina--who has a high chance of being male, btw (since its a starter pokemon). it's the first time i truly liked a starter's design. personally, i prefer if my fave pokemon are female (with the exception of milotic). though people who say that it shouldn't be a male bec of it's feminine design..and it should be a female-only species thing (this same goes to male gardevoirs)....like, okay, i understand the reaction? but in animals, they have varied gender roles. this for an example. and pokemon aren't even humans, lol. plus there are men who act feminine and cross dress so why should something deemed 'feminine' be a female specific thing...idk. 

Edited by b0nb0n

Posted

i feel like people take the genders of pokemon too seriously

ok so i really like primarina--who has a high chance of being male, btw (since its a starter pokemon). it's the first time i truly liked a starter's design. personally, i prefer if my fave pokemon are female (with the exception of milotic). though people who say that it shouldn't be a male bec of it's feminine design..and it should be a female-only species thing (this same goes to male gardevoirs)....like, okay, i understand the reaction? but in animals, they have varied gender roles. this for an example. and pokemon aren't even humans, lol. plus there are men who act feminine and cross dress so why should something deemed 'feminine' be a female specific thing...idk. 

Never getting over female Pikachu having a heart at the end of their tail.

PLEASE just cancel Riverdale, this shit's getting too out of hand, it sucked ass before but now it sucks ass and is B O R I N G, they basically ruined Choni because they were getting bigger than Bughead and 'tHaT cAnT bE' omg, Élite is all they wanted to be but failed to, and its funny considering Élite has a much simpler plot.

Posted

All I Want For Christmas Is You is overrated. 

Posted

All I Want For Christmas Is You is overrated. 

all xmas music sucks tbh

Posted

Zendaya is overrated, saying she deserves an Oscar for Spiderman (what?) or an Emmy/Golden Globe for Euphoria...bitch what? You all 15 yo, looking edgy is NOT acting, repeat with ME. 

Posted

white buff guys are so basic, from the way they dress to the way they take pics, to their hobbies and tastes.. how much more basic can you get dudes???

Posted

a lot of grown men build their entire personalities on hating whatever young girls like at the moment and its really fucking annoying because instead of being called out they get coddled by the usual "edgy" crowd who spent most of their teens being ridiculed/bullied for their hobbies but somehow are unable to realize that they're doing the exact same thing.

back in the day it was justin bieber (and one day we're going to talk about the amount of bulllying he went through at the beginning of this decade) and nowadays its kpop.

imagine being 25+ and being so invested in what teenage girls enjoy in their free time. i would hate myself too lmao.

It reminds me of when Twilight came out and people hated it intensely. While not a good movie/book, most people think it's meh at best nowadays. Society likes to demonize things teen girls like for some reason.

Posted

Zendaya is overrated, saying she deserves an Oscar for Spiderman (what?) or an Emmy/Golden Globe for Euphoria...bitch what? You all 15 yo, looking edgy is NOT acting, repeat with ME. 

i think she's a decent actress, at most

Posted

I can't help but be digusted when someone talks about how their mental health is depleting and a random goes, "go to jesus", "pray", "read the bible, it has all the answers", etc. It's like these kind of religious people are preying on vulnerable people and it doesn't really help with people nowadays seeing christianity as a cult.

Posted

"I'm gonna tell my kids this was _______”

”If you know, you know”

"Mom: We have this at home”

I'm so tired of overused jokes and memes on SAT, most of them are not even funny or relatable.