• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Unpopular opinions

9761 posts in this topic

Posted

I see a LOT of hate for Billie Eilish online and not gonna lie, it kinda upsets me. Like every time I watch a music video I like to read the comments and there’s a lot of comments like:

”Billie: I’m the creepiest singer

*blank*: hold my beer”

like stfu lmaooo if you’re going to insult Billie at least be original. It gives me a fucking headache. 

Also there are a lot of people just dissing her in general and saying that she’s 3edgy5me & has a bad voice and like. Do these people have anything better to do than insult a girl who isn’t even an adult yet? You’re allowed to not like her of course, but why air it out online? Nobody needs that kind of negativity 

Posted

I don’t like when people here call belle delphine or pokimane ugly or average. Even without makeup or filters I still find them really pretty so if they’re average girls I must look like a piece of garbage then. I think normal is probably a better word to use since beauty is subjective.

Agreed. Those threads are filled with insecure hypocrites. Belle is a very cute girl, i don't care for her personality (I've known her for years, we used to live in the same area and have a lot of mutual friends) or actions,especially since shes blown up but i could never say she was ugly or adverage bc she isn't. 

Beauty is subjective but its easy to tell if thats how they actually see her or if they're just saying it bc its the "popular" thing to say in that thread.

Posted

Average means the same as normal though? I guess average is seen as more negative than normal is.

in the context of the thread it’s used negatively, like “She’s not pretty she’s just average”. It just makes me think like if they’re average than what is beautiful? Since I think belle and pokimane are pretty. And I definitely don’t look as good as them so then that would mean I’m below average lol that’s my way of thinking when people talk negatively of their looks 

Posted

I've never gotten around to finishing it cause I can't find any online sites and they dont sell the books anymore but how bad was it?

So, spoilers-

Matt was a coward and basically dated Will for interest, he knew all along they wrñere the guardians, he is a wizard and was afraid of them, basically an spy.

Taranee was left as a douche, leaving her friends and boyfriend on the side for her dancing classes, specially with her boyfriend, who got mad at his own brother because she was hurt by a joke, blahblahblah, just for her to break up with him after he asked if she wasnt going to make a little time for him lol.

Caleb and Cornelia broke up because of a fucking POLL that Disney made, when since the beginning they were made like the real love couple, dreaming about each other before even meeting and all that, also made Caleb a douche (not liking Cornelia when she was not transformed and that being the reason to break up, when he did, in fact, see her untransformed before and still liked her, guess they didnt even remember that) and Elion like the worst friend ever cause she started to date him as well. 

Posted

So, spoilers-

Matt was a coward and basically dated Will for interest, he knew all along they wrñere the guardians, he is a wizard and was afraid of them, basically an spy.

Taranee was left as a douche, leaving her friends and boyfriend on the side for her dancing classes, specially with her boyfriend, who got mad at his own brother because she was hurt by a joke, blahblahblah, just for her to break up with him after he asked if she wasnt going to make a little time for him lol.

Caleb and Cornelia broke up because of a fucking POLL that Disney made, when since the beginning they were made like the real love couple, dreaming about each other before even meeting and all that, also made Caleb a douche (not liking Cornelia when she was not transformed and that being the reason to break up, when he did, in fact, see her untransformed before and still liked her, guess they didnt even remember that) and Elion like the worst friend ever cause she started to date him as well. 

Wow now I'm glad I didn't spend money on the comics. What's up with the bad character development and inconsistencies in their personality. Especially Caleb? Thats so ooc of him ngl cause almost every book we're reminded by how their love was the grandest love story and they'll eventually get together but instead he ended up with ELYON?? This shit wack

Posted

Wow now I'm glad I didn't spend money on the comics. What's up with the bad character development and inconsistencies in their personality. Especially Caleb? Thats so ooc of him ngl cause almost every book we're reminded by how their love was the grandest love story and they'll eventually get together but instead he ended up with ELYON?? This shit wack

Yeah, I felt the same! They made him a douche, kinda wish Disney+ will make a show to correct that crap 😢 give me my Caeb back

Posted (edited)

I'm excited about The Pussycat Dolls uniting but at the same time I assume their music will be modern generic pop influenced by trap. At least I hope that the other members will have their spotlight this time.

Edit: Just watched their performance on The X Factor, Nicole was the only one holding the mic. I think she's talented and beautiful but goddammit if I were other members I would be like: "Bitch your solo career was a flop and the group was a success, so that means that we should work together". Melody didn't unite probably because of this, she didn't want to make the same mistake. 

Edited by shady

Posted

Dog people are honestly more annoying than cat people.

Posted

both can be equally annoying in their own different ways.

Posted

a CaT mUrDeReD mY fAmIlY!!!! cats are evil!!!1

Posted (edited)

I'm sick and tired of endless threads of people discussing privilege,whether that be on twitter,reddit or platforms like youtube etc.and judging others for it,lecturing them on how they should be living their lives and what causes they should be supporting because of it.

People don't get to choose which privileges they are born with and there is ALWAYS something each and every one of us could be more grateful for.No matter what skin color,ethnicity,social class,age etc. EVERYONE has some sort of privilege over someone else and there will always be people who have more or less of it than oneself.Being born into this world is a privilege in itself too and (not to get too deep here) life in itself is precious and it's fleeting.Everything you've achieved from birth till now,over decades, could be erased within a matter of a few seconds and how many people were already embryos or in their final stages of development but didn't get the chance to see the light of day in the end?

Sure,it's a good thing to remind people who have certain privileges that they could stand up for those who aren't granted such things (simply because many people aren't even aware of them),but to scrutinize them and act holier than thou is ridiculous and childish.

I can't deal with these fake SJW's telling someone else they should be grateful for having xyz privilege when they themselves have privileges such as being able to freely voice their opinion on the internet.They could be investing their time in supporting more important causes instead of arguing all day on the internet too.

Edited by lizardqueen

Posted (edited)

The new Peloton ad isn’t sexist or offensive. People need to grow a thicker skin. Hell, if my SO knew I wanted a Peloton bike (which, as someone who loves working out but has a love/hate relationship with the gym, you bet your ass I do) and got me one, I’d be ecstatic. Working out isn’t just to get thin, it’s to build a better and healthier lifestyle, or, maybe, SHE JUST WANTED THE DAMN BIKE! Like ffs, the same ppl who claim women should have the right to do what they want with their bodies are the same ones putting down this commercial because “she’s already thin!!! It’s fat shaming!!” Or “he wants his wife to lose weight he’s forcing his ideals on her!!!” . IT👏🏻ISN’T👏🏻OFFENSIVE. Y’all are making this too deep—judging by the girl’s reaction, she was happy and excited to get the bike, so please chill and go be offended little snowflakes somewhere else

Edited by Squishy Kitty
My brain forgets words at 2 in the morning

Posted

Leon did not kill Sayaka out of self defense. When Sayaka attacked him with the knife and Leon used the sword to block it, that was self defense. However Sayaka ran to the bathroom after she dropped the knife then Leon made the decision to break in and kill her. 

He could have ran away after Sayaka ran into the bathroom, he'd have plenty of time. The game even states that it was no longer self defense after he went out of his way to get the door open. 

People say in the manga version he tried to open the bathroom to talk to her, but the game is the main/original version so I go by that.