• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Unpopular opinions

9761 posts in this topic

Posted

Is this about the whole thing regarding the pokemon company trying to sue discord cause of the leaks?

Nah something about otome games and stuff. 

Posted

7. Someone here puts the milk before the cereal? and if someone does it, could explain to me why (until today I find no sense in doing that)

I personally don't but I think I read about someone saying they do it so the cereal doesn't get soggy quickly? Odd but fair enough I guess 

Posted

brown noise > white noise

Posted

7. Someone here puts the milk before the cereal? and if someone does it, could explain to me why (until today I find no sense in doing that)

I am really picky about cereal textures with milk so I put a thin layer of milk in then cereal. The bottom layers immediately absorb the milk and then I can mix it to be the perfect crunchiness and not entirely soggy.

Posted

brown noise > white noise

What is a brown noise?

Posted

Reddit is good and all until you realise how many alt-right incels there are on there.

Posted

Reddit is good and all until you realise how many alt-right incels there are on there.

Where did you find them? I expected them when I first made it but the amount of sjw I saw on politically neutral subs like r/thathappened is crazy. Once were literally hundreds of people (the majority) downvoting and saying 'ok boomer', calling people bigoted, transphobic who dared to say that there are two genders, that you can't change your sex completely bc DNA and that girls have vaginas and boys have penises. Once a couple of black girls attacked me and about 100 downvoted me because I said that there isn't anything wrong with touching someone's hair if you don't ask for permission first. One compared that to rape and how bigots (men) get away with it. I lost a good amount of braincells in those times. 

Posted (edited)

While I agree in many contexts 'it's the parent's fault', I believe at some point, the child becomes a young adult who can begin to start shedding the shitty values of their parents. Case: Someone I know had some 18-19-year-old college kids sassing her at her fast food joint. Saying shit about her wage and why can't she find a better job? Why couldn't she be like THEM and go to SCHOOL? I said they were acting like shitheads and she said: ":(:(:( Well their parents raised them that way." I was gonna say but didn't 'Look, their parents might have raised them with those values, but they are adults now and now it's their responsibility to not act like total shitheads.' 

Edited by AudreyLah
Typos

Posted

Tumblr is the worst place to look for ship content. 90% of ship content is just stupid fanfic/imagine your otp memes(also mixed in with a bunch of ships you don't care about) and only 10% is actual content like art and fics. 

Posted

This is a lil off topic to your point but um there is absolutely something wrong with touching someone's hair without asking for permission first... that's invading their personal space? 

" I said that there isn't anything wrong with touching someone's hair if you don't ask for permission first." 

But I said that you should ask for permission first, not touch it whenever you want, I think I literally translated from my native language using our weird negation. This happened on Reddit too, people ignored that part too for some reason although I wrote it in a different way. Some people love having their hair touched and some don't, so asking if you can touch it is the most polite way. 

Posted

Being LGBT isn't a cause for celebration. The point of parades is so that people of different sexuality earn the same rights as cis and heterosexuals. Once they've gone way past that point, it allows a whole slew of degenerates entering the scene, reversing the work past LGBT community has done.

Posted

I fucking hate soda and any kind of sparkly drinks

Posted

The ignorance about whites surronding Americans online is giving me headaches, the moment a white can get tanned (like mediterraneans) they stop being white. Thats literally the same Koreans do with SEA, if you tan you dont belong there. Same shit. I cant with this nonsense. Also most Latin Americans are mixed (native and white), so I dont get the part of them trying to make a whole separate race for them? Dunno, Americans man lol

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11