• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Unpopular opinions

9630 posts in this topic

Posted

Unpopular opinion:  rock stars shouldn't get away with cheating or fucking minors

Another one: there was absolutely no point in the sex scene for the Losers Club in IT, and I side eye stephen king on a good day.

Posted

Unpopular opinion:  rock stars shouldn't get away with cheating or fucking minors

Another one: there was absolutely no point in the sex scene for the Losers Club in IT, and I side eye stephen king on a good day.

Im mean it shouldn't be a unpopular opinion but i guess some people are in the mindset "Well they are famous so they should be able to fuck anybody they want regardless of age"

plus on topic of Miyaiv he has kids so what gonna happen there like how long ago did he cheated on his wife? not excusing what he did because even i didn't know anything about this shit but i am curious about the time line of events

Posted

Im mean it shouldn't be a unpopular opinion but i guess some people are in the mindset "Well they are famous so they should be able to fuck anybody they want regardless of age"

plus on topic of Miyaiv he has kids so what gonna happen there like how long ago did he cheated on his wife? not excusing what he did because even i didn't know anything about this shit but i am curious about the time line of events

rock stars get away with so much.  pedophilia, obsession (society has been kind enough to call their victims 'muses'), drugs, destructive behavior, running their mouths and hiding behind security, burning down churches because ~metal uwu~... I wouldn't be surprised if a rockstar out there was guilty of murder or some shit.

Posted

rock stars get away with so much.  pedophilia, obsession (society has been kind enough to call their victims 'muses'), drugs, destructive behavior, running their mouths and hiding behind security, burning down churches because ~metal uwu~... I wouldn't be surprised if a rockstar out there was guilty of murder or some shit.

Ian walkins that should tell you all you need to know about how much they get away with plus im sure there was a Metal head who committed murder but if we are just talking Rock Sid did kill Nancy so there's that.

Posted (edited)

Ian walkins that should tell you all you need to know about how much they get away with plus im sure there was a Metal head who committed murder but if we are just talking Rock Sid did kill Nancy so there's that.

even more disgusting how many .....fans... he could find that were actually willing to give their children to this guy for him to use them as a sex slave. Literally babies...sometimes the things  you hear...they are are just so sick it's hard to believe they're actually happening,  fuck all those "moms", worst is many haven't had their children taken away from them.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Because this involves Mac Miller and i know Ariana is gonna say something about this shit some time soon

1. Who the fuck is Goldlink?
  2. Why did he feel the need to call out Mac NOW 

Posted (edited)

If Godfrey Gao collapsing and passing away while filming a tv show in China after two kpop idols comitted suicide in just two months doesnt speak volumes of how things are in EA with celebs Idk what will. 

RIP, I loved him a lot.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

NCIS, really needs to end. like it's been going since 2003! and as an avid fan who has watched the show since i was a pre-teen i just feel like it's gotten so boring and convoluted. 

Posted

^ikr!! there was no need for it to be 16 seasons,, they could have stopped at s10

Posted (edited)

White gay men are one of the most toxic, misogynistic, and racist people out there (irl and online) and it's real funny how they use their sexuality or that they stan women as a shield from the backlash. Do they not know that they still benefit from white privilege and will never face the struggles of what it's like being a woman or a person of color. I hope more people start calling them out on their bs, it's getting way out of hand these days.

-Most trans women and cis gay men only seek out validation and protection from cis women. In reality, they don't see us as allies or equals, they see us as competition, think they're superior or hold some resentment torwards us for multiple reasons. I know its not all but I've seen enough women be openly bullied trans women and gay men to say its the case for a few.

From what I've seen both irl and online, I see this behavior mainly from extremely flamboyant or ostentatious types that often use their sexuality to attract attention and unironically call themselves "woke". One example I've known is this one dude who was in my literature class who thought that stan twitter was a personality trait and would call himself a "woke activist" even though his actions said otherwise. He would constantly try to act like a "sassy black woman" (and use African American Vernacular English) while trying to befriend POC people (including me at some point) so he could basically us as proof to show that he wasn't racist and how "inclusive" he was. He was also borderline kinda misogynistic and creepy cuz he kept touching girls and used the "but I'm gay so its okay" card. One time, I called him out because he kept harassing my friend by touching her and he told me to kill myself along with trying to turn his friends against me. However, none of his friends really cared and kinda ignored him because they didn't want to deal with him LMAO.

Edited by trashpedia
There were more replies but ended up deleting them because the quotes didn't show up oops

Posted

To add onto the NCIS stuff Ellie is the worst character. but the new lab tech is getting there. 

Posted (edited)

I don't think Taylor Swift deserves to be the artist of the decade. People always mention how an influence she had on pop culture but I don't see any. Her songs are 99% about failed love and a couple of about the 'snake' drama. She can barely dance, barely hits notes and is always helped by her dancers to appear less boring. Some people create an entire music genre, do something revolutionary, but Taylor just has really good catchy pop songs, and was suddenly talking about gay rights for a week as if it was 2002, for virtue signal points. I was in shock when I discovered that she surpassed MJ on the number of awards, tragic. Says a lot of this decade.

Edit: I just read a comment saying she's successful because of white privilege. Why are people like Beyonce and other black legends more respected? Excuses excuses... but if that makes people feel better, so be it

Edited by shady

Posted

I don't think Taylor Swift deserves to be the artist of the decade. People always mention how an influence she had on pop culture but I don't see any. Her songs are 99% about failed love and a couple of about the 'snake' drama. She can barely dance, barely hits notes and is always helped by her dancers to appear less boring. Some people create an entire music genre, do something revolutionary, but Taylor just has really good catchy pop songs, and was suddenly talking about gay rights for a week as if it was 2002, for virtue signal points. I was in shock when I discovered that she surpassed MJ on the number of awards, tragic. Says a lot of this decade. 

I agree that she has some good, catchy pop songs, but nothing that deep. She is so dull, but I find that her fans are as well, so..

Posted

I think people on here and other sites like this get way too bitchy over dumb shit tbh. Take Shane Dawson's latest documentary series for instance, I've watched all the episodes and actively enjoyed them without getting pissy over the clickbait drama of Jeffree, tati, and James shit. In the finale episode he touched on that drama a tad and then gave his fans what they really wanted which was what haooened on launch day. I didn't blame him for freaking out about the shopify site going down, among all the other stuff that was happening at the same time, he's worked on this shit for over a year and he wanted shit done right so his freak out, I took as an understandable reaction. I would have been freaking out way worse had it been me and I'll bet a bunch of others would have too. Idk I get these are gossip sites and all but sometimes people take the piss out of others over the most petty of things and it just makes me think, what makes any of us any better than the people we bitch about?

Can't wait for all the downvotes this is gonna bring but this IS unpopular opinions am I right?

Posted

cough cough lady gaga is a queen