• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7440 posts in this topic

Posted

I've seen people wonder why Shane and Jeffree haven't been canceled yet (mainly on fb). The answer is quite simple: the demographic. Their main demographic is white girls and non straight white men. Unless they do something that negatively affects them, they aren't going anywhere. Those two can talk shit about black people til their faces go blue and their fans will still be like, "YAASSS QUEEN 😍😍😍"

on Twitter I see a lot of black girls supporting them too and saying they "only" support them because they produce good make up, but at the same time you see them commenting a lot of non-make up related tweets to encourage them... Shane and Jeffrey are honestly disgusting and teenagers are most of the time stupid and support often a lot of wrong people, because they just go with the flow and can't think for themselves. I am so annoyed by these 12 year olds to the point it isn't funny anymore

Posted

on Twitter I see a lot of black girls supporting them too and saying they "only" support them because they produce good make up, but at the same time you see them commenting a lot of non-make up related tweets to encourage them... Shane and Jeffrey are honestly disgusting and teenagers are most of the time stupid and support often a lot of wrong people, because they just go with the flow and can't think for themselves. I am so annoyed by these 12 year olds to the point it isn't funny anymore

I've seen some of them on YouTube, they don't get many views though(and they are a small minority cause majority of black girls don't mess with those dudes). Unfortunately, there are grown folks as well defending these flaming trashcans.

Posted

The julia zelg thread was originally really interesting but it’s extremely horrible now. People are breaking the rules, being rude and being creepy stalkers in that thread. There’s some good people though and I’m sure the people who read that thread know which users I’m talking about, but damn I really just got the rudest reply ever just for telling someone not to contact the snowflakes 

Posted

lol i always call the other side of it getting fuckzoned and it also sucks tbh. like imagine thinking someone is your friend and cares about you only to find out theyre just being nice bc they wanna get laid and they don't really value you as a person.

Total agree. This is why I take issue with the idea that you should "try to be friends" with someone first, if you have a crush on them. Spending time getting to know them is fine, going slow is fine, but putting up the pretense that you only want to be their friend, when really you have ulterior motives, is skeevy. I've had people do this to me, and it's never worked out well, because if you know you want more from a relationship and start off pretending you don't, you're building a relationship on dishonesty. 

Posted (edited)

I watch Shane and Jeffrey occasionally in the background while I'm doing something,  Shane has become really annoying and fake reletable. But I don't really see the reason for them to get canceled. Can someone explain why? They would most likely get canceled if Jeffery didn't have a successful business and Shane didn't have his documentaries. 

People with naturally clear skin advising people, especially on the internet, with very bad, usually cystic acne to wash their face, use micellar water, cute face masks etc. They can't realize that these people probably use at least 3 expensive products daily and go to a dermatologist. It's like a naturally skinny person that has never been on a diet advising someone with a slow metabolism with thick bones and muscles on how to look like them. Not evebody is the same. 

Edited by shady

Posted (edited)

I wish people who can't draw would stop calling themselves artists.

Edit: On that same note, I wish these narcissistic weeabs would stop crying victim if anyone DARES mention they take a lesson or two. But instead of having an open mind or even consider the constructive criticism they close their ears and cry "Waaaah my HATER teacher HATES anime and HATES me, why can't people understand that me copying the same old ass manga style IS my own original creativity?! D:" 

Edited by PillowPet

Posted (edited)

I watch Shane and Jeffrey occasionally in the background while I'm doing something,  Shane has become really annoying and fake reletable. But I don't really see the reason for them to get canceled. Can someone explain why? They would most likely get canceled if Jeffery didn't have a successful business and Shane didn't have his documentaries. 

People with naturally clear skin advising people, especially on the internet, with very bad, usually cystic acne to wash their face, use micellar water, cute face masks etc. They can't realize that these people probably use at least 3 expensive products daily and go to a dermatologist. It's like a naturally skinny person that has never been on a diet advising someone with a slow metabolism with thick bones and muscles on how to look like them. Not evebody is the same. 

Idk about shane, but the main reasons is bc he's still selling merch with the black face character on it despite apologizing for doing this and the fact that he continues to associate with problematic youtubers and paint them in a good light. He called a 6 year old sexy, talked about having sex with his cat (ew) and idk if anyone remembers but he basically did the same thing james Charles did with trying to sleep with straight men a back in 2013. Also he just lies a fuck ton (says he never had anything sell out in his name but his merch was literally sold in hot topic for years in the us and uk and was always sold out. He also has 2 best selling novels but his fans seem to be amnesiacs)

jeffree is constantly problematic. Not just his past but his very recent actions. I see other gurus be cancled and not have done a 1/4 of what he has. Basically what he calls others out on is something he has done himself. he's a hypocrite, an tryranical mysoginistic bully, a racist (i still think he is) and has a superiority complex that could eclipse the sun.

both aren't likeable at all but their fans insist on babying them...as if they aren't 30 something year old men.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

Women who try their damndest to be sexy usually lack a single ounce of sexual appeal.

Being sexy isn't in how you dress or pose for photos..its basically a physical charisma. How you carry yourself, the confidence you exude and how enchanting you are to the eyes. If you don't have any of that, then you're just embarrassing yourself.

Posted

Childfree places are not bad.

Public places should always be welcoming to people of all ages and social groups, and obviously that includes kids; you can't deny anyone access to a park, for instance. But, frankly? There are enough child friendly private spaces for you to go: most restaurants have playrooms and a kids menu, museums and libraries have areas designed for children, even bars most times are family oriented, and that's not mentioning places that are aimed towards a younger audience, like playgrounds. There's no need to make all spaces child friendly, and actually, some should never be, like sex shops, R-rated movies and dance clubs. 

And tbh, not all areas that are theoretically child friendly will be fun to children. If your son likes to talk, going somewhere where he has to be quiet isn't gonna be fun to him; if your daughter does not like large crowds, taking her to a concert will make her nervous and afraid. I assure you that your kid doesn't care about going to that fancy new restaurant because they don't eat exotic cheese nor drink expensive wine; if you can't find someone to babysit them, then just don't go instead of making the whole experience worse to everyone involved.

Besides: no one complains about well-behaved children. Most people are reasonable enough to understand that kids play, jump, talk and act their age, and that does not bother anyone. But maybe people are complaining about you bringing your kid because you're raising a little shit who has no limits and raises hell everywhere they go. If that's the case, consider actually educating your little shit instead of going out.

Also: stop comparing childfree places with segregation towards minorities. That makes you an asshole. You can't grow out of being black or gay, but your kid will be able to grow up and frequent these places like anyone else when they're old enough to enjoy that activity.

Posted

omg in what way? i've never been to a bar that was "family oriented" or had kids, i'm genuinely curious about this

Posted (edited)

i agree

in Europe I have zero privileges because of where I come from and growing up I experienced so much xenophobia and still do now (kids always considered me ugly bcs of my south-east european features)

but an american would see me and think: oh she is white = privileged = she has no problems

Same FUCKING same! In the US I’m white, In Europe A immigrant 

I see that your triggered ass didn't bother to do any research, purely based on feelings. It's true, I haven't experienced any racism because I live in a racially homogeneous country but many people have been killed for being white, just Google it. My white Christian country had been enslaved by brown Muslims for 500 years and forced to convert to Islam for little more rights, meanwhile the other countries didn't give two shits to help us. Not to mention that the Europe consider us to be barbarians. So your image of an entire race based on a couple of colonial empires is pretty distorted. Have a nice day sis and please drop the victim mentality, it's not good for your mental health. 

you’re ducking crazy if you think I mean all white people you dumbass unlike YOU I KNOW HISTORY, Don’t FUCKING talk about MY RELIGION when you don’t know SHIT about it you bitch, the ottomans beat you that’s what happens THATS HISTORY, look at America! Look anywhere else! NOTHING to do with Islam. Talk all the shut you want about the Ottoman Empire for all I care, but don’t fucking dare talk about my religion when you CLEARLY don’t know ANYTHING about it. plus I’m white myself LMAOOOOO

Edited by Selinkuebra

Posted

omg in what way? i've never been to a bar that was "family oriented" or had kids, i'm genuinely curious about this

Where I live (Brazil) it is pretty common for people to bring kids to bars. They often have playrooms for the kids, a kids menu if they offer food that isn't just appetizers... You just can't buy alcohol if you're a minor. It doesn't happen at all bars, but the absolute majority of them are like this, at least in the city I live in. I always thought this was common?????

Posted

Where I live (Brazil) it is pretty common for people to bring kids to bars. They often have playrooms for the kids, a kids menu if they offer food that isn't just appetizers... You just can't buy alcohol if you're a minor. It doesn't happen at all bars, but the absolute majority of them are like this, at least in the city I live in. I always thought this was common?????

oh wow, that's crazy! i've seen people bring kids to concerts/festivals but not bars. definitely never seen a kids menu or playroom at one. it's not a thing in canada, so i was curious. as someone who doesnt like kids i'm glad it's not... 

Posted

Same FUCKING same! In the US I’m white, In Europe A immigrant 

you’re ducking crazy if you think I mean all white people you dumbass unlike YOU I KNOW HISTORY, Don’t FUCKING talk about MY RELIGION when you don’t know SHIT about it you bitch, the ottomans beat you that’s what happens THATS HISTORY, look at America! Look anywhere else! NOTHING to do with Islam. Talk all the shut you want about the Ottoman Empire for all I care, but don’t fucking dare talk about my religion when you CLEARLY don’t know ANYTHING about it. plus I’m white myself LMAOOOOO

there's literally an entire article about this in wikipedia, you pungent lettuce