• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't believe in generalizations but I have yet to come across a white french person who I like, french-Canadians included. 

I find this really funny as someone who lives in western Canada lol. A lot of us here don’t like the French Canadians because they hate us Canadians of British descent/non French Canadians because of how we beat them in a war like 300 years ago, give or take. They aren’t over it when they aren’t even the real losers, the natives were the real victims imo. The French Canadians may be bitter but I at least respect them for trying to live with the natives when they first came to Canada unlike the British. Sorry this turned into a mini lesson lol

edit: I just realized I’m saying all of his while my username is a French Canadian dish. I owe my life to the them now 

Edited by Poutine

Posted

Ugh, I hate reading fanfics and getting the cheap pure-virgin + playboy shit but I hate it even more when the other cheats and the creator expects me to keep reading LOL you wish, bye. 

Posted

you dont get a medal for being a good parent

growing up in a good household is a right not a privilege

but being a parent who's willing to risk their health and sanity so they can pay for their kids do imo

Posted

I used to love her in 2016 and she was the model of a best friend I didn't have at the time because I stopped being friends with my bff. Her vlogs with Ashlyn were something I daydreamed of doing with my bff. Now she acts like a stoned hippy, looks unkept, what you said, and she looks like she smells like weed and essential oils. Nothingwwrong with weed and essential oils but I simply don't like her vibe and aesthetic anymore. I have to admit I found her Coachella storytime interesting and made me finally decide to go on a music festival I wasn't sure if I would be going lol. But that's all for 3 years, it seems like she stopped gaining subs, I remember her growing really wast and having at least 2m views in 2016.

i was rooting for her in the reality house but i kinda lost respect for her when she lashed out at kian and jc when she lost the challenge. Shes really chill all good vibes but seems to lose her temper very quickly, idk i get the vibes that shes not as good of a person as she presents herself to be

AND abt ashlyn, according to her patreon they split up bc sarah was offered to do a tour and she decided to bring ashlyn and split the profit but then someone told her she shouldnt have to split her earnings so she dropped ashlyn. How fucking shitty is that. Shes so gullible too 

Posted

I find this really funny as someone who lives in western Canada lol. A lot of us here don’t like the French Canadians because they hate us Canadians of British descent/non French Canadians because of how we beat them in a war like 300 years ago, give or take. They aren’t over it when they aren’t even the real losers, the natives were the real victims imo. The French Canadians may be bitter but I at least respect them for trying to live with the natives when they first came to Canada unlike the British. Sorry this turned into a mini lesson lol

edit: I just realized I’m saying all of his while my username is a French Canadian dish. I owe my life to the them now 

hey, can i ask something?? during the time i was an exchange student in winnipeg, i heard a lot of the locals saying how the people in quebec hated their guts and so on, is it true?? one of my friends said they're racist, and idk really

Posted (edited)

Same, if it's good looking guy I even look at him and smile. Doesn't that mean that you look attractive? I just hate when 12 year old boys, and a couple of times Syrian migrants do that, or anything that's creepy or annoying. I don't know why feminists are so triggered by this. 

Syrian migrants? Bitch how racist can you be. I ain’t even arab but this is disgusting. If I said the same but about white/black guys it would be said to be racist lol

Edited by Selinkuebra

Posted

hey, can i ask something?? during the time i was an exchange student in winnipeg, i heard a lot of the locals saying how the people in quebec hated their guts and so on, is it true?? one of my friends said they're racist, and idk really

I heard there’s parts of Quebec where English speaking is not allowed. I’ve only ever met 2 people from Quebec who were super nice but I’ve heard that they’re pretty racist over there. Although the prairie provinces aren’t much better since they’re basically the Bible Belt of Canada. But anyway in Quebec during elections they actually vote to leave Canada since they hate us but they never get enough votes to go through with it. Their license plates on the cars say “je me souviens” which means “I remember”. It’s talking about how they remember back when Canada was just the French and how the British ruined everything. So yeah they don’t really like non French people over there

tbh I want Quebec to stay with us just because I want to live in a country that’s bigger than America and we need Quebec for that lmao

Posted

Syrian migrants? Bitch how racist can you be. I ain’t even arab but this is disgusting. If I said the same but about white/black guys it would be said to be racist lol

Bitch don't act like you don't know why are girls in general afraid of them. Of course I will feel uneasy getting cat called in 10pm alone in a small street by one of them or once again alone being cat called while the migrant being in a group of five, both actually happened. In my city there are 1000 migrants, majority men and they still managed to rape a couple of girls and stab each other to death. Think about this before calling someone racist, you just sound like a NPC. Oh yeah, I see that you aren't aware that being racist to white people isn't considered racist anymore.🤡🤡🤡

Posted

I heard there’s parts of Quebec where English speaking is not allowed. I’ve only ever met 2 people from Quebec who were super nice but I’ve heard that they’re pretty racist over there. Although the prairie provinces aren’t much better since they’re basically the Bible Belt of Canada. But anyway in Quebec during elections they actually vote to leave Canada since they hate us but they never get enough votes to go through with it. Their license plates on the cars say “je me souviens” which means “I remember”. It’s talking about how they remember back when Canada was just the French and how the British ruined everything. So yeah they don’t really like non French people over there

tbh I want Quebec to stay with us just because I want to live in a country that’s bigger than America and we need Quebec for that lmao

ooooh, that makes sense! i didn't learn that in history class oOf
but as an indian, the british ruined everything skskskksks

Posted

ooooh, that makes sense! i didn't learn that in history class oOfbut as an indian, the british ruined everything skskskksks

Can confirm as a French Canadian lol I live in a city that's pretty bilingual but some people are gonna tell you to go back to your country if you speak english. 

Posted

ooooh, that makes sense! i didn't learn that in history class oOfbut as an indian, the british ruined everything skskskksks

lol I learned what I know from a Canadian history class at my uni. Highschool Canadian history is too boring to pay attention to and it barely covers anything 

Posted

funny bc french people who are actually from france don't like french canadians at all and canadian french is vastly diffrent from European french. They don't even consider them to be french either (most french people are pretty pompous and no its not just a stereotype either LOL)

Fanfics that rely on the sexually aggressive to outright rapey but damaged and unstable playboy with the shy innocent victim who is constantly subjected to the others bs bc the "hawt sexs uwu" tropes are the oppitome of shitty writing skills. 

Posted

funny bc french people who are actually from france don't like french canadians at all and canadian french is vastly diffrent from European french. They don't even consider them to be french either (most french people are pretty pompous and no its not just a stereotype either LOL)

Fanfics that rely on the sexually aggressive to outright rapey but damaged and unstable playboy with the shy innocent victim who is constantly subjected to the others bs bc the "hawt sexs uwu" tropes are the oppitome of shitty writing skills. 

what’s funny is that some French Canadians don’t like French people either because France didnt wanna claim Quebec as theirs LMAO there’s just bitterness all around lol

Posted

It's weird that as soon as someone is dead (and especially those, who committed suicide) everyone acts like they are saints, even though some weren't like this at all. I don't agree that, if a person committed suicide and they did really bad things before, where they deserved to get called out, people act like they were only hate comments and that this made them kill themselves and completely ignore the harmful things some of them did. Would you also call it hate, if a murderer (who didn't defended them self and killed out of lust) gets called out for murdering someone else (and gets a sentence), later kills themself? You are allowed to critise a person, even after their death, because it doesn't have to be made in a hateful way. (And for those who think that I think it was okay for Sulli to be so hated: No, she did some things, which weren't okay and where she was called out, but people hated her so much even when she did nothing. Polite critic is okay, but not hate). People get idolised so much after their death, that it is sick. Humans have flaws and that is okay, but don't act like they are angels just because they are dead. They can't even see it anymore and if they have victims from their actions, then it disrespects them, if you ignore that they were harmed by the person, who gets called an angel after their death.

PS: This whole post isn't made about Sulli

Posted

- i think everyone has to bleach and/or cut their hair at home at least once in their lifetime. Might look like shit but it builds character lol

i've bleached my hair by myself once and i regret not asking someone to do it for me bc i literally killed my hair bc i overbleach it.