• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7089 posts in this topic

Posted

At this point she's just pitiful lol. Also is she lowkey losing her touch with reality or is that just me?? Those photos are disturbing me

Posted

Ariana grande should be getting the same backlash jojo siwa got for her high ponytail. Ariana looks like she’s balding but everyone’s like yas slay queen but then turn around and say that jojo siwa is going bald. I know it’s old but it’s really annoying people went after a kid and not after an adult that did the same thing

Posted

she has to call the paparazzi on herself right?? they seem follow her more than like, kylie jenner

I heard she was just filming a commericial here. 

Posted (edited)

did i post in the wrong thread or pull is lagging again lmao. what the hell is happening

i am confusion

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

did i post in the wrong thread or pull is lagging again. what the hell is happening

i am confusion

yes wrong thread :(

Posted

yes wrong thread :(

sksjks SORRY. the halsey and unpopular opinions threads are literally merged into one for me lol. idk whats up

Posted

I swear if I twitch on a toilet the damn things flush. I mean seriously just one tiny vibration triggers the fuckers. ><

no one:

absolutely no one:

automatic toilet: *dramatic flush*

Posted

It's the complete opposite where I live. I'm paper pale and can't tan so a lot of people just compare their skin tone to mine and they always say something along the lines "wohoo great at least i'm not the palest/this pale" or some degrading shit like that. It's like they're making it a one-sided competition.

I think every skin tone is beautiful so we should just embrace it. But if a person wants to tan or get paler for themselves I don't see a problem with that either. I don't care about people's preferences, it's just so annoying to see people drag someone down just because they don't prefer their skin tone.

I'm a pale person in a town that... isn't very pale.  And I feel you.  I get told 'you're pretty but you need some sun' and all that.  Like that one trait makes me unappealing suddenly.  I just take it as a red flag and avoid that person.

Posted

pregnancy & giving birth is scary and weird. there's a living thing growing inside your body that feeds off of you.... the difference between pregnancy and a tapeworm is not that big when you think about it 

Posted (edited)

Something really annoys me about girls who have very boring one dimensional style but are ready to criticize your outfit. They usually only like one genre of music/movie and only spend time on instagram. 

Quick rant:

For example, my friend only wears one type of sneakers, skinny jeans, medium length t-shirt or a sweater during all seasons and 2011 platform pumps for parties. She hates jackets and boots and literally doesn't know what to wear on winter. But she had the audacity to call me out for "not dressing enough like an adult" one winter when I wore for a party a turtleneck bodysuit, a mini checked tennis skirt and chunky heeled boots with black stockings (I'm 20) and it was -20°C outside.  Excuse me? I was the one who got more male attention at the music festival for actually planning an outfit, not just putting a crop top, low rise shorts and sneakers. I would be bored with myself in her shoes. 

Edited by shady

Posted

putting pronouns in ones bio is kinda insignificant and snowflakey

honestly I don't care

i know mutuals who do it but i adamantly refuse lmao i won't tell them to their faces that i think it's dumb

Its only snowflakey if someone who iisn't trans or nonbinary does it. Like...oh you identify as female? Well no offense but hardly anyone would refer to you as a guy right off the bat.

My unpopular opinion: i might get downvoted but I'm noticing most trans women are only trans to fit in womens spaces, especially sex work ones. Its usually ones who make zero effort to pass (not that you have to btw) and are hyper sexual. I had one add me on my Facebook just to hop in my inbox advertising their "content" and requesting a nude swap while repeatedly sending me pics of theirs (mainly their girl d!ck). When i refused and asked them to stop, they tried to make a post calling me a transphobe. 

Posted (edited)

pregnancy & giving birth is scary and weird. there's a living thing growing inside your body that feeds off of you.... the difference between pregnancy and a tapeworm is not that big when you think about it 

I don't understand this to be an unpopular opinion per se, a lot of pregnant women I knew were horrified of labor and did not enjoy their pregnancies at all. All the pain, weight gain, hormone shifts, cramping, bloating, stretch marks, etc are collectively terrifying. Not to mention that some women experience tearing, hemorrhaging, some shit themselves during labor, some even have a prolapse. None of that sounds pleasant lol 

Edit: Let's also add that maternal mortality is pretty bad in the US for being such a developed country

Edited by PillowPet

Posted

NYX cosmetics aint even that good

Posted

I feel like the whole Ellen DeGeneres and bush backlash is kind of over the top? I don’t know a whole lot about their relationship but she might not even be super close to him? Like you can laugh and hang around with other people who don’t share the same views as you. 

I just feel like people should stop making politics a personality. I feel like everyone should be able to call other people out and have a conversation, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get along with other people who think differently from you