• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

8107 posts in this topic

Posted

Basing your actions and personality on zodiac signs does, in fact, make you an idiot.

and if you believe a relationship doesn't work because of your horoscope, you're a bigger idiot

Posted

idk why, but every time someone puts themselves down to compliment someone, it just grinds my gears for some reason. yeah, i know we do it at some point... but when someone does it too much...i just go "really?" i dont fucking know...thats when it stops being funny honestly 

Posted

idk why, but every time someone puts themselves down to compliment someone, it just grinds my gears for some reason. yeah, i know we do it at some point... but when someone does it too much...i just go "really?" i dont fucking know...thats when it stops being funny honestly 

I see that on instagram models' comments, girls commenting something like: "We're the same age but you're gorgeous and I look like a burnt potato" etc. That will never make you love yourself more and it will only feed their ego. I sometimes feel like that but I remind myself of the things I love about myself both physically as well as my personality.

It also disturbs me when verified influencers comment on pictures of Danielle Cohn in lingerie with "😍😍😍" or how she's gorgeous obviously to get likes and be noticed by people that follow her. It's disgusting and everyone who supports her supports child exploitation. 

Posted

I see that on instagram models' comments, girls commenting something like: "We're the same age but you're gorgeous and I look like a burnt potato" etc. That will never make you love yourself more and it will only feed their ego. I sometimes feel like that but I remind myself of the things I love about myself both physically as well as my personality. 

omg this happens in kpop comments too 😂 especially if its the only thing in the comment section? yeah, i get its a coping mechanism, but its just really annoying and it doesnt really benefit you. i mean, i get it...i still heavily struggle with my looks (and im still trying to improve that). so when i'm surrounded by people who do that...i can't help but ignore everyone. i'm sensitive of my surroundings and i easily feel things. as i said, i already struggle with body image issues so i dont want their negativity to rub off on me. 

sorry if i sounded really mean. OTL but yeah its just that when it comes to negative body image issues, it just triggers my insecurities/all the times i felt ugly...even though people are joking around :'D 

Posted

and if you believe a relationship doesn't work because of your horoscope, you're a bigger idiot

lol i'm not in a relationship but sometimes i think we i'm not compatible with someone it's bc of our zodiac sign.

Posted

Outrage culture nobody talks about that much but THATS the real cringe culture

if you are gonna be outrage be outrage about something that can potentally fuck up the fucking world (i.e Global warming, going to war, things fucking up your paycheck ect) those are things to be outraged about

not being outrage over clothing that has something dumb 

Posted

being skinny/slim will always be in

Posted

you’re 100% right and yet I’m still wary about dating scorpios because of my ex LOL even though one of my favourite friends is a scorpio 

Posted

Complaining about fanservicey character design isn't necessarily being a sjw. As a human woman I simply can't imagine how that clothing would feel comfortable unless there's a very good reason or meaning behind that. You can always have a cool design with some level of practicality and combining both is just so much better overall.

With that said there is a difference between complaining about a 'too short' skirt because it shows thighs or an outfit that barely covers anything for the sake of showing boobs and ass.

Posted

Complaining about fanservicey character design isn't necessarily being a sjw. As a human woman I simply can't imagine how that clothing would feel comfortable unless there's a very good reason or meaning behind that. You can always have a cool design with some level of practicality and combining both is just so much better overall.

With that said there is a difference between complaining about a 'too short' skirt because it shows thighs or an outfit that barely covers anything for the sake of showing boobs and ass.

I.e making a younger character in any medium basically jail bait jerk off material of fucking course any body deserves the right to critique character design then.

just make a normal looking person.

Posted

I.e making a younger character in any medium basically jail bait jerk off material of fucking course any body deserves the right to critique character design then.

just make a normal looking person.

It's not just underage characters either, women whose default outfit covers practically nothings puts me off. Stop making female characters into walking sex dolls if I'm supposed to take them seriously ffs.

Posted

lol i'm not in a relationship but sometimes i think we i'm not compatible with someone it's bc of our zodiac sign.

i'd say it's more of a personality issue, then

horoscopes are generalized in a way too

Posted

idk why ppl rely on zodiac--and i mean, the sun signs only? if youre gonna check astrology compatibility, check the whole astrological charts...then AGAIN, these are just GUIDES. They DON'T have a final say on what your relationship with this person like.