• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

8107 posts in this topic

Posted

there should be a thread where we just fucking yell at eachother

a thread for roasting each other? Hell yeah, somebody needs to make that.

Posted

i actually like when there's (polite) back and forth discussions on pull bc sometimes it's a good read. ppl are so quick to say "guys take it to dms" but idk i like reading ppl's opinions even if i don't agree. ofc if it derails for pages then dms are better but pull is a forum and ppl are allowed to discuss with each other. no need to end conversations right then and there unless there's a good reason (like insulting language)

I actually like seeing people go back and forth. Tea is good but i don't mind reading a few pages of people arguing with each other. Drama between users is entertaining asf.

(I'm down for a thread where people put the insecure hypocrites on blast and read them for filth. I most likely won't chime in but I'll lurk and laugh ☻)

Posted

LMAOO y'all are great <3 yeah it's entertaining when ppl argue lol they can take it to dms after i've had my fill of the drama tyvm

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by clair de lune

Posted

there should be a thread where we just fucking yell at eachother

OK, THERE WE GO, WE GONNA DO THIS

THE YELL THREAD IS OFFICIAL!!! 

Image result for GO CRAZY GO STUPID GIF

Posted

Coconut oil is so overrated. It did almost nothing for my dry hair. At first I thought my hair is too damaged, but even sunflower oil works better for dry hair than this. Also from coconut oil I get pimples and overall the texture is really weird and unpleasant

Posted

mileena didn't deserve to die, she deserved a sister

Posted

OK, THERE WE GO, WE GONNA DO THIS

THE YELL THREAD IS OFFICIAL!!! 

Image result for GO CRAZY GO STUPID GIF

there really should be a thread just for arguing and stupid memes

Posted

i actually like when there's (polite) back and forth discussions on pull bc sometimes it's a good read. ppl are so quick to say "guys take it to dms" but idk i like reading ppl's opinions even if i don't agree. ofc if it derails for pages then dms are better but pull is a forum and ppl are allowed to discuss with each other. no need to end conversations right then and there unless there's a good reason (like insulting language)

honestly...the past few days here ppl have been pretty decent to my comments it’s been cool 

tbh I think it’s nice that guys feel they can use make up but I also 100% agree with you. The way guys do their make up honestly makes them look worse, instead of better. James charles is actually cute without makeup and Jeffrey looks human without it. Drag queens have ridiculous makeup but the thing is they’re playing a character and everything is exaggerated on purpose. Women do their makeup to make them look better and you don’t need incredibly good skills for that. It’s funny though since guys do look pretty good with makeup when their girlfriends do it for them lol. I wish we wouldn’t hype up male beauty gurus just because they’re guys, most of them are problematic and fame hungry anyway

drag makeup is always interesting and cool to see bcus of how they (in a cool way) exaggerate their features

Posted

honestly...the past few days here ppl have been pretty decent to my comments it’s been cool 

drag makeup is always interesting and cool to see bcus of how they (in a cool way) exaggerate their features

drag makeup is so much better then what all the beauty gurus do on youtube lol. Love how drag queens aren’t afraid to be bold with their beauty

Posted

I feel like beauty gurus stole some of the drag makeup styles and made it seem like they created it idk

Posted (edited)

PC culture is kinda killing stand up like i get some people are gonna get offended by certain jokes but not all jokes are bad and some jokes ARE fucking taseless (i.e rape)  but to just police jokes that stand up people tell to the point that comedy is watered down is really dumb. Comedy is suppose to make you laugh not be a ground to push PC politics onto

also Not all females comedians are funny

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

Basing your actions and personality on zodiac signs does, in fact, make you an idiot.

Posted

Basing your actions and personality on zodiac signs does, in fact, make you an idiot.

i lowkey believe in astrology bc my friend is really into all the spiritual stuff and she says a lot of things that make sense lol, but i hate people who have met like,, 2 scorpios w similar personalities and claim to know everything abt zodiacs. Same goes for people who blame everything on whatever planet is in gatorade atm