• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7190 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

when i say that i don't like pineapple pizza, it's not because the thought of pineapples on pizza is disgusting. it's because i don't like pineapple :alpacabored:

I dont like pumpkin or whatever but I like it in pie tbh.

Disney's afraid of TLM now or what? They didnt say shit about it during D23 Expo, they probably had all their hopes on Harry Styles playing Eric but he rejected so, no matter what they do now, they will flop or be called racist for recasting Ariel.

They will make a live action of Anastasia for Disney+, kill me, they will ruin one of my fave movies (Probably Atlantis as well, just glad they didnt put The Treasure Planet on that list).

Marvel without Spiderman is over. Thats it.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

I don’t like any of lizzo’s songs like “truth hurts” and that other one... it isn’t that great people lol.

Posted (edited)

Drag queen story times at schools and kindergartens should be banned. I see it as a propaganda and parents who want to make sure their kid has the same political opinion as them by the time they grow up. Kids and politics shouldn't go together. 

If they wanted to invite someone who will read stories then invite Barbies, Spidermans, Clowns etc. As someone who was scared of anyone not dressed in civil clothing as a toddler, I would get ptsd if I saw Trixie Mattel.

Edit: I thought I will get downvoted on the first one but I'm pleasantly surprised. 

One more related with above:

- Americans are ready to call out other countries like Russia and China for their propaganda (which they have not gonna lie) but Americans aren't aware of how much they have. Although mocking the president won't send you in jail you are made to belive that it's okay to hate your European heritage, Christianity, families or anything that is the majority or considered to be the norm. That's only in the west present and the world sees you as clowns for that. I don't live in western Europe or America but that's the impression you give to other countries based on media. There are many other things besides that but I don't want to make this an essay like I often do lol. 

Edited by shady

Posted

Anyone who is bothered by positivity and happiness needs therapy...seriously I'll take positivity over open toxicity and thinking having a cold heart is a endearing personality trait.

Posted

I've always been scared of mascot costumes since I was a child and they still creep me out. Probably why I hate fursuits, furry suits are basically mascot costumes. Furries creep me out anyway.

Posted (edited)

Anyone who is bothered by positivity and happiness needs therapy...seriously I'll take positivity over open toxicity and thinking having a cold heart is a endearing personality trait.

I just dislike the fake ones made mostly for the aesthetic. I love motivational speaches but I dislike the tumblr white girl "live, laugh, love" or something with a dream catcher which is something you hear a thousand times.

On the other hand, when I want to find a decent phone background or a filler for my ig feed though tumblr I only find pretty pics with extremely negative, pessimisti,  depressing and edgy quotes. I guess the first one's better.

Your post reminds me of this meme to the directed people lmao

IMG_20190828_010655.jpg

Edited by shady

Posted

I just dislike the fake ones made mostly for the aesthetic. I love motivational speaches but I dislike the tumblr white girl "live, laugh, love" or something with a dream catcher which is something you hear a thousand times.

On the other hand, when I want to find a decent phone background or a filler for my ig feed though tumblr I only find pretty pics with extremely negative, pessimisti,  depressing and edgy quotes. I guess the first one's better.

Your post reminds me of this meme to the directed people lmao

IMG_20190828_010655.jpg

Yeah fake positivity is annoying and I'm ok with some reflective feelings posts but those people who think being cold and toxic is cute annoy me, especially when they get called out and try to play victim.

being to positive is a thin mask but being too negative shouldn't be a normalized thing. 

Posted (edited)

Ugh, I know this wont happen, but I wish Sony will have Black Cat in their Spider-man movies, she's my fave female from Marvel, they had her in the last PS4 game so I have a bit of hope, please Sony goddamn it, Mary Jane is boring, do Feliciaaaaaaa.

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

Sony has f*cked up the X-men franchise and before that they have also f*cked up the Spiderman franchise, so I have no high expectations about what they will do with Spiderman again. The reason why Spiderman worked so well in Marvel was because it wasn't a stand-alone Spiderman reboot(like in Sony's version).

Posted

I wish all these Marvel, Sony and DC movies would be rated higher and filmed so that a 6 year old can't watch them too. I don't want any screaming children in the cinema, who disturb everyone while watching the movie.

Also I am tired of the movies always having a happy ending (or in the next movie like in Avenger's Endgame) or using a humor to please especially teenagers. Can't some superheros just stay dead (and not having lived a good life like Captain America did)? It gets boring that nobody really vanishes and most stories of superheros are already boring after the first movie/three movies

Posted

Any parent that forces that child to face their fears at a very young age ain't shit

Posted

Apple pie might be cliche as fuck but I love it and I don't care. 

Also not all cliches are bad. 

Posted

- People complain about not having any friends or people not being openminded enough to the outcasts, while they aren't even interested in anyone who doesn't have the exact same interests and hobbies as them, are judgemental af, have bad social skills but blame others for it.

- Probably a truly unpopular opinion, but people who go to any type of social gathering on their own free will to sit around not interacting with anyone or just one person and ignoring anyone trying to include them are unpleasant and should just leave. I don't care if you're shy or introverted. 

Posted (edited)

wrong thread 

Edited by makuhita

Posted

-You can be edgy and have a dark sense of humor and still be nice to people.

-Eating a lot of food is not a personality trait.

-vsco girl aesthetic is better than the old tumblr choke me daddy aesthetic.

-This whole being bitchy, rude and demanding guys send you xx amount of money to get a reply trend is so annoying and i wish it would die out already. If you aren't interested in the dude then say that and block him if her persists. Idk why people act like the only way to scare a creep off is to ask for money.