• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7394 posts in this topic

Posted

Pineapple pizza is actually good. Try it before you critize it. Bolognese pizza is still better tho.

Priscutto pear pizza is delicious too.

Fruit on pizza really isn't that bad and this is coming from someone who normally dislikes cooked fruit

Posted

Fruit on pizza really isn't that bad and this is coming from someone who normally dislikes cooked fruit

Sweet and salty usually goes well together.

Posted

yo strawberries and eggs are actually good together, the heck??????

???????? i don't want to start a fight or anything but this was an innocent opinion?????? like im also surprised because i thought they'd be disgusting, but come on. 

maybe im just eating pizza at wrong places because pineapple tastes like mildly sour sand here.

Posted

Holy shit, I am so tired of marvel movies. At least wait for like ten years but nope.... Gotta keep that money train going. If it's not a superhero movie, it's a reboot. Sigh. 

Posted

Holy shit, I am so tired of marvel movies. At least wait for like ten years but nope.... Gotta keep that money train going. If it's not a superhero movie, it's a reboot. Sigh. 

Marvel is done, after Endgame it was dead for most people, but now without Spider-man they are so done for.

Posted

a friend offered me pizza with cherries once, i tried it just out out curiosity and let me tell you it was actually amazing

Posted

Marvel is done, after Endgame it was dead for most people, but now without Spider-man they are so done for.

I know most of friends kept on hyping on about phase four leaked trailer bs on my igstory and on twitter too :(  Sigh. I can never escape it xD

Posted

a friend offered me pizza with cherries once, i tried it just out out curiosity and let me tell you it was actually amazing

You are a mad man

Posted

You are a mad man

possibly, but don't bash it till you try it lol

Posted (edited)

I once ate a dry plum filled with cheddar cheese with bacon wrapped around it. It was beautiful😍😍😍

This is how it looks

DSCF24841.jpg

Edited by shady

Posted

I once ate a dry plum filled with cheddar cheese with bacon wrapped around it. It was beautiful😍😍😍

wow even reading it was a wild ride

Posted

You are even more of a mad man you are a mad lad

Posted (edited)

You are even more of a mad man you are a mad lad

I ate that at a fancy traditional restaurant lmao. I was like wtf but then ate it the most of all foods. 

Edited by shady

Posted

Hooters is so fucking gross. Like how can anyone actually sit there and eat their terrible chicken wings. There's this certain Hooters location that I go to with my family. I eat or whatever but after im done, I get very ligh headed and i have really really bad gas (that usually last for like, 2 days). Its awful. 

Twin Peaks >>>> Hooters