• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

9210 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

yo strawberries and eggs are actually good together, the heck??????

Edited by I have a crush on No03

Posted

toxic mothers are just as bad a absent fathers 

toxic moms are worse imo. 

Posted

Blue Lions is the best house and you can't change my mind.

Posted

Generations are pointless.

Posted (edited)

Cancel culture is stripping us from being able to be normal humans who have flaws. 

Many K-Pop fans (especially the young ones) don't realize the brutal life backstage of the stars *spoiler*

• Not getting enough sleep.
  • Busy schedules.
  • Little to no private life.
  • Dealing with harsh criticism.
  • Not being allowed to date or too busy to date.
  • Little to no quality time with family.
  • Limited number of friends.
  • Apologizing for nothing wrong.
  • Pressure from the agency.
  • Burdened by secrets.
  • Saesang fans.
  • Diet. Starvation.

*supported by Quora*

The left and right wing is too flawed to take a side. 

Romantic relationships need friendship to work. 

Religion shouldn't matter when it's about saving one's life. (blood transfusion f.e)

We shouldn't take one's freedom of doing just because we don't want that thing. (abortion f.e)

There is no point in being homophobic or racist. A side from religious dogmas (very not inclusive for atheists) you can just say arguments embodying cultural and social expectations towards a person - which is not a valuable contrapoint.

Edited by Art Deco

Posted

Blue Lions is the best house and you can't change my mind.

Ah. You're someone of culture as well I see. 

Posted (edited)

Now I honestly find Valeria Lipovetsky absolutely disgusting. I never used to take gurugossip's claims about her seriously because I couldn't believe that she could exploit her own kids to attract creepy views and all those times of having them half- or completely naked in her videos were probably just editing mishaps or coincidences. But after the video with someone else's naked child and then actually announcing that she is filming a bathtime video, that just completely changed my opinion of her. She totally knows what she is doing and that's disgusting. The worst is that her nice sweet girl persona is totally believeable and that's scary.

Edited by papercrane

Posted

Pineapple pizza is actually good. Try it before you critize it. Bolognese pizza is still better tho.

Posted (edited)

Cancel culture is stripping us from being able to be normal humans who have flaws. 

Many K-Pop fans (especially the young ones) don't realize the brutal life backstage of the stars *spoiler*

Hidden Content

The left and right wing is too flawed to take a side. 

Romantic relationships need friendship to work. 

Religion shouldn't matter when it's about saving one's life. (blood transfusion f.e)

We shouldn't take one's freedom of doing just because we don't want that thing. (abortion f.e)

sue me

True. People who cancel act like they never commited a sin or said a slur jockingly.

I'm not into kpop but I'm fully aware about the industry. It's sick how no one makes a campaign so the idols will stop being abused and overworked. My friend who's a kpop fan was telling me how a boyband had a photoshoot where their "flawed" skin was shown and girls called them disgusting. I think the kpop industry and their fandom is more toxic than any fandom of western artists. These people even aren't allowed to be humans, that's why they're called idols, they're literally portrayed as this direct spawn of God that can't show any human flaws.

Also, their obsession with youth, schoolgirls in Japan and retiring at 30 wtf. It's kinda the same with modeling industry. 90s models looked like sexy young women with curves and an attitude and The Supermodels (Cindy, Linda, Naomi...) were the most famous in their mid 20s. Now models on runaway look barely 20 with an underdeveloped body (it's beautiful in its own way but a bit problematic when it's the only desired body type) and many retire in mid 20s and walking like someone's holding a gun to their head. Fashion shows are so boring compared to 90s where ižI feel like i'm watching an artistic performance. People should look that rather than casting obese models for bOdY pOsItIvItY. 

Edited by shady

Posted

idk how to put spoilers so if this doesnt work im sorry, BUT

if a guy wants to get pegged, that doesn't make him gay lol

Posted

True. People who cancel act like they never commited a sin or said a slur jockingly.

I'm not into kpop but I'm fully aware about the industry. It's sick how no one makes a campaign so the idols will stop being abused and overworked. My friend who's a kpop fan was telling me how a boyband had a photoshoot where their "flawed" skin was shown and girls called them disgusting. I think the kpop industry and their fandom is more toxic than any fandom of western artists. These people even aren't allowed to be humans, that's why they're called idols, they're literally portrayed as this direct spawn of God that can't show any human flaws.

Also, their obsession with youth, schoolgirls in Japan and retiring at 30 wtf. It's kinda the same with modeling industry. 90s models looked like sexy young women with curves and an attitude and The Supermodels (Cindy, Linda, Naomi...) were the most famous in their mid 20s. Now models on runaway look barely 20 with an underdeveloped body (it's beautiful in its own way but a bit problematic when it's the only desired body type) and many retire in mid 20s and walking like someone's holding a gun to their head. Fashion shows are so boring compared to 90s where ižI feel like i'm watching an artistic performance. People should look that rather than casting obese models for bOdY pOsItIvItY. 

Regarding the fashion shows, they just don't feel special anymore. Any minor IG influencer can walk down the runaway along side supermodels. They don't seem like art but more like a publicity stunt.  

Posted

Pineapple pizza is actually good. Try it before you critize it. Bolognese pizza is still better tho.

no fite me

i'd rather eat pineapple pizza rather than strawberry pizza tho

Posted

yo strawberries and eggs are actually good together, the heck??????

😂 Okay that sounds disgusting but I'm literally laughing my ass off like who took issue with this lmao like bruh, stop wasting your reputation on shit like this.

I probably not the only one who feels this way but,,, Guys need to stfu with their 'you look prettier without makeup', how is that not a backhanded compliment like 🤷🏻‍♀️ I could literally wear just a tiny bit of make up and annoying little boys in grown men costumes be complaining thinking they are all cute and sweet no just stfu 😫