• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6816 posts in this topic

Posted

This is gonna be genuinely unpopular but here we go lmao. I will say that I 100% respect trans people but I’m a little tired of how some of them behave online 

-Expecting lesbians to like trans women’s “girldick” is actually disgusting. Old school lesbians who fought for our rights will say that lesbians can’t like dick, and I believe them over the new young teenage tumblr lesbians that say we should like dick. It reminds me a lot of how straight men will believe that dick cures lesbians. And the word girldick gives off such pedo vibes 

^Expecting lesbians, gays or straights to like genitals they dont like is disgusting and nuts, pushing that narrative (if you dont like X you are Y) is actually pushing people with weak minds to get raped, no other word for it.

Also trans women should never play in women's sports.

Posted

People with freckles complaining about middle school when they see someone in fake freckles, is like a goth being upset about getting beat up in school anytime someone wears black nail polish.

Posted

People with freckles complaining about middle school when they see someone in fake freckles, is like a goth being upset about getting beat up in school anytime someone wears black nail polish.

im a blind ass hoe and im upset about people wearing fake glasses 

Posted

^Expecting lesbians, gays or straights to like genitals they dont like is disgusting and nuts, pushing that narrative (if you dont like X you are Y) is actually pushing people with weak minds to get raped, no other word for it.

Also trans women should never play in women's sports. 

yeah honestly, and i hate when people say "people shouldnt be attracted to genitals" ,,, yeah except a lot of people actually are, in one way or another. and forcing someone to do things theyre not comfortable w just so your feelings arent hurt is straight up evil 

Posted (edited)

Sorry for posting so often but I have inspiration at the moment and I kinda find this better than trashing on personalities on other threads. I'll probably get downvoted for this because it's very controversial in America and prolly in western Europe. 

This came to my mind while I've been talking to my friend at the café today and he said how he was disappointed at Mariah Carey who was his favorite singer and decided to stop supporting her. The reason is, she supports Hillary and Bill Clinton, by saying that she is the president and a queen. 

I support Trump. If I lived in America I would have voted for him (I was underage in 2016 lol). The reason is, people and celebs are not aware what Bill Clinton did in the past and Hillary said in the interviews. As for him, Bill bombed my country Serbia with NATO in 1999 for 3 months, it was basically 9/11 every evening, mostly in the capital, where my parents were. My country was still recovering from a war and sanctions from early 90s. It was pointless and could be stopped but we also had a shitty dictator. There's a conspiracy theory that Bill wanted to cover the scandal with Monica Lewinsky. The official reason is very complicated involving with Kosovo and you can google it (keep in mind that it's very biased). Years later, it was labeled as an aggression, a.k.a. bullying on a weaker country. We were the only white people that shot at Americans after WW2. The most tragic story is a 2 year old girl that died in the arms of her parents while a bomb exploded near her bathroom while she was being on a potty. Unlike Bill, Trump apologized to us as soon as he became the president and EU this year, on which he earned my respect and we are much better with America since he came in the office. Actually, 96% of Serbs in 2016 said that they support Trump. Trump said very cringy stuff on TV and Twitter but many times the biased news take only the part just to make him look bad. As for Hillary, is enough to say that she said it on tv that she'll bomb Iraq as soon as she becomes a president (oops. removed from YouTube?). She isn't a feminist and a typical example of an evil "leader" that everyone promotes as an angel and a lord savior (North Korean dictators and others in former communist countries). I can continue for a long time but I wanted to keep it as short as possible. 

Edited by shady

Posted

I am getting tired of political opinions. Political opinions are always going to be unpopular to someone and it is just the same old same old. Let's get into other stuff. Like...

Sulphur, Oklahoma really fucking smells like Sulphur and I don't give a shit what those librarians said. Of course if you lived 10+ years there you won't smell it. Your nose got used to it. like how people get used to  how their pet smells and don't notice it. It smells like Sulphur. It's why it's named Sulphur. Like damn. Come at me bro. 

Posted

I am getting tired of political opinions. Political opinions are always going to be unpopular to someone and it is just the same old same old. Let's get into other stuff. Like...

Sulphur, Oklahoma really fucking smells like Sulphur and I don't give a shit what those librarians said. Of course if you lived 10+ years there you won't smell it. Your nose got used to it. like how people get used to  how their pet smells and don't notice it. It smells like Sulphur. It's why it's named Sulphur. Like damn. Come at me bro. 

hilary and obama both smell like sulphur

Posted

I sometimes wish that some people on PULL stop making it seem like having a Religion or being Religious is a bad thing.

Posted

not always tho. money can get u to a certain extent but if you're talentless or shitty at what ur doing its not gonna last long

Talent matters sure, but like in Britain most actors are oxbridge educated and attended posh schools growing up. Class is super important.

Posted

Black nail polish or weird clothes are a choice, freckles are not. You’re literally born with them and can’t take them off....

Posted

Sorry for posting so often but I have inspiration at the moment and I kinda find this better than trashing on personalities on other threads. I'll probably get downvoted for this because it's very controversial in America and prolly in western Europe. 

This came to my mind while I've been talking to my friend at the café today and he said how he was disappointed at Mariah Carey who was his favorite singer and decided to stop supporting her. The reason is, she supports Hillary and Bill Clinton, by saying that she is the president and a queen. 

I support Trump. If I lived in America I would have voted for him (I was underage in 2016 lol). The reason is, people and celebs are not aware what Bill Clinton did in the past and Hillary said in the interviews. As for him, Bill bombed my country Serbia with NATO in 1999 for 3 months, it was basically 9/11 every evening, mostly in the capital, where my parents were. My country was still recovering from a war and sanctions from early 90s. It was pointless and could be stopped but we also had a shitty dictator. There's a conspiracy theory that Bill wanted to cover the scandal with Monica Lewinsky. The official reason is very complicated involving with Kosovo and you can google it (keep in mind that it's very biased). Years later, it was labeled as an aggression, a.k.a. bullying on a weaker country. We were the only white people that shot at Americans after WW2. The most tragic story is a 2 year old girl that died in the arms of her parents while a bomb exploded near her bathroom while she was being on a potty. Unlike Bill, Trump apologized to us as soon as he became the president and EU this year, on which he earned my respect and we are much better with America since he came in the office. Actually, 96% of Serbs in 2016 said that they support Trump. Trump said very cringy stuff on TV and Twitter but many times the biased news take only the part just to make him look bad. As for Hillary, is enough to say that she said it on tv that she'll bomb Iraq as soon as she becomes a president (oops. removed from YouTube?). She isn't a feminist and a typical example of an evil "leader" that everyone promotes as an angel and a lord savior (North Korean dictators and others in former communist countries). I can continue for a long time but I wanted to keep it as short as possible. 

Hillary is a cunt, Bill is a pedo, the fact that people are trying to turn Epstein's death to be Trump's fault when the girls said he wasnt in parties but Bill WAS...They literally cant stop blaming him for everything,even things that Obama did.

I get why they are mad about that, I mean, most people with freckles have been bullied about it before, but suddently its popular and everyone fakes them.

Posted

Ain't gonna lie, I don't mind character shipping, but it makes no sense to ship characters already married and demand that they ARE in fact in love. Legit got under my skin to see Vimes/Vetinari ships happening just for the yaoi when Vimes is already married to such a badass character like Sybil, who's one of the more progressive portrayal of women in fiction! YOU WANNA SHIP, OK SHIP. But nobody OWES it to you to make it official. 

Posted

In light of those ridiculous mitski allegations...... I'm sorry but this whole shift of "innocent until proven guilty" being considered a problematic mindset to have now, the blind belief that you're trash if you don't ALWAYS believe victims even in something like this where it's a clear case of fabricated stories that make zero sense, it's getting ridiculous and entirely out of hand. like obviously I want to believe and protect victims when they come forward, but I think you should be allowed to think for yourself and call shit out if it doesn't feel right without being afraid of instant cancel culture backlash. not even being allowed to be skeptical or cautious with info just feels like a very dangerous direction to be going in

Posted

The venus thread has just become a place for whiteknights to gather,i dont mind people using a mental illness to excuse someone but  if you do it on another snowflakes thread you get told off ''mental illness is no excuse''  but yet on venus's almost every second or third comment is mentioning her mental problems.

Posted

The venus thread has just become a place for whiteknights to gather,i dont mind people using a mental illness to excuse someone but  if you do it on another snowflakes thread you get told off ''mental illness is no excuse''  but yet on venus's almost every second or third comment is mentioning her mental problems.

I dont ever go to her thread cause its full of WK, cant even talk about her fake cute voice.