• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

8200 posts in this topic

Posted

These hour glass bodies are really boring to me now. They seem that perfect that it just looks plain to me. Instagram is full of this body type and the girls flaunt  it so much that it got old really fast especially with their clothing choice. Same with those "perfect man bodies". I really want to see other body types on Instagram because only seeing the same body type+ styling gets really old

Posted

I hate it when best friends don't answer a text messsage on the same day just because they didn't feel like looking at it. Most are on the phone at least half a day and even if not, at least as a friend they can spend one minute of their day to look at their phone. Friendship is about being there for each other. Of course I understand it if they don't answer if somebody dies or they are sick, but not looking at a message just because is lazy

agree with this SO hard. as someone with major anxiety issues, i really, REALLY hate when my friends don't even open my message and when the tables turn, go as far as to call me when they need me.

Posted

Jake and Tana's wedding has got to be a PR stunt.

Posted

America's Got Talent is one of the fakest shows to exist ever. Wtf happened to Simon?

Posted

1. B3181AF1-8600-421B-BAF8-6CA2E1228DFD.thu

Gotta agree with Kenna here lmao

Posted

I hate it when best friends don't answer a text messsage on the same day just because they didn't feel like looking at it. Most are on the phone at least half a day and even if not, at least as a friend they can spend one minute of their day to look at their phone. Friendship is about being there for each other. Of course I understand it if they don't answer if somebody dies or they are sick, but not looking at a message just because is lazy

Same, then I question our friendship being one sided it and thinking about writing an essay to that person not knowing she just wanted to open it later and forgot. I experienced one sided friendships + cancer sign = me being dramatic and overly sensitive. I became guilty myself for not viewing messages from friends who didn't deserve that but at least I apologize. 

Posted

Plus sized ppl really need to buy clothes their own size not getting a bloody xs or xxs. It makes it hard for ppl like me who wants to find clothing in those sizes when all u get are mostly m,l and xl. Even s seems too large for me and if I'm really that desperate to get it, I'll just send it for alteration. This isn't fat-shaming or wtv other bs. I'm just sick of it already. 

Posted

* I really dislike mumble rap it’s just terrible in my opinion .

*  This one has been said before but I definitely agree that Harley Quinn and the Joker is a unhealthy abusive  relationship.

* I don’t mind Hawaiian pizza, I would rather have pineapples on pizza than sardines 😂.

Just a few of mine 😂

Posted

Plus sized ppl really need to buy clothes their own size not getting a bloody xs or xxs. It makes it hard for ppl like me who wants to find clothing in those sizes when all u get are mostly m,l and xl. Even s seems too large for me and if I'm really that desperate to get it, I'll just send it for alteration. This isn't fat-shaming or wtv other bs. I'm just sick of it already. 

how do you know that its plus sized ppl buying it? I've never heard of plus sized people buying clothes that literally can't fit them, is it some new trend?

Posted (edited)

- I hate when girls come after other girls who've been noted to be promiscuous or "has more than 2 body counts" and then later on preach girl empowerment. Its just so disgusting to me. I hate that. 

- I wish a lot of people could just try eating healthy even if it's just for one day, I dunno if it's just me, but whenever I eat something really healthy like zoodles (zucchini noodles), fruit salad, n etc. I just feel so replenish and happy. 

Edited by kontour

Posted

how do you know that its plus sized ppl buying it? I've never heard of plus sized people buying clothes that literally can't fit them, is it some new trend?

No. There are those who would buy clothes a size smaller as some kind of motivator to lose weight or just because they want to make certain parts (mostly their breast or ass) bigger

I see it alot in the summer time.

America's Got Talent is one of the fakest shows to exist ever. Wtf happened to Simon?

I think he fucked off to the British Verison

Posted

- I hate when girls come after other girls who've been noted to be promiscuous or "has more than 2 body counts" and then later on preach girl empowerment. Its just so disgusting to me. I hate that. 

- I wish a lot of people could just try eating healthy even if it's just for one day, I dunno if it's just me, but whenever I eat something really healthy like zoodles (zucchini noodles), fruit salad, n etc. I just feel so replenish and happy. 

Idubbz's "girlfriend" in a nutshell ¬¬

Posted

Instagram edits seem wholesome, but lowkey they make me sorta c r i n g e.

Posted

I've never seen that happen honestly. I buy on sales a lot and whenever I want to buy a tight crop top usually big sizes are left or once when I wanted to buy those baggy cargo pants after a week of stock only one S was left and the rest were XS were. I think it depends on how the item was supposed to look on someone.