• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

9139 posts in this topic

Posted

You've just described at least 80% of the reddit user base lol you can't even go into an askreddit thread about confidence boosting or some cute lighthearted shit without some bloke who clearly needs therapy starting a circlejerk in the comments about how life is meaningless and nothing that you do will ever amount to anything substantial.

not only are redditors bitter nihilists, they will literally tear you apart if you slightly disagree. but i mean, statistically 2/3 of reddit users are men so what can you expect

Posted

You've just described at least 80% of the reddit user base lol you can't even go into an askreddit thread about confidence boosting or some cute lighthearted shit without some bloke who clearly needs therapy starting a circlejerk in the comments about how life is meaningless and nothing that you do will ever amount to anything substantial.

anyway my unpopular opinions:

-Euphoria the show is just riverdale but on HBO lol zendaya's acting and the cinematography are flawless though

-I love beyonce and i deeply admire and respect her work but the tlk album wasn't really that good to me 

-im always a lil suspicious of girls who say that guys make better friends than girls because women are bitchy or fake bc 1) men can be just as bitchy and fake  2) 8 out of 10 times girls who say that are the bitches themselves lol

-women who date men yet call themselves lesbians  are so weird?? Like what is the point there's nothing special about being a lesbian just say you're bi or straight or pan 

Girls do that? o.O

Posted (edited)

-Honestly people who are happy and positive are way better to be around than miserable, negative and cynical people.

-Introverts are way more annoying and draining than extroverts and this is coming from a introverted person.

-Pessimistic people who try to act superiour and psuedo intelligent are the most pretentious twat waffles.

-white kids (especially white gays) who try to use black slang make me cringe so hard.

-Asians who try to act black make me cringe into unknown demensions. Especially the ones who have the absolute NERVE to be racist asf too.

-Will never understand why some people (snowflakes included) lie about their age? What do you gain from lying about being younger/older than you are? Especially if you look older/younger than the age you claim to be.

i agree with all of these especially the introverts one bc nowadays the ones who brag think being “~uwu shy and mysterious~” is how you get attention from incel anime loving fans

Edited by flaying
clarification

Posted

i hate this new wave of people taking fictional characters that were meant to be critiques of japan's gender roles and claiming they're trans because they pretend to be the other gender. and people calling others transphobic on twitter because they called an animated crossdresser cis. it's like they missed the entire point of the character, and even if they were trans, it's so silly to get pressed about lol

Posted

Glossy lip > matte lip

Posted (edited)

-People who lie about being mixed for attention are weird.

-Girls who pretend to be bisexual or curious bc they are desperate for any kind of attention are scummy asf.

-being a cynical sociopath is not a personality trait and you definitely aren't a "true human" either. If you think this way, please go get help for your deranged narcissism.

-Stop saying people with mental illness just want to be treated normally if you're one of those people who literally pull the mental health card every time you're being held accountable for something or trying to get your way.

-Glossy matte lip looks are the best kind, next to a simple glossy lip look.

-Shorts that show buttcheeks can't possibly be comfortable for anyone to walk around in..

-You don't have to support interracial relationships but if you literally give a person hate over the fact that their partner is a diffrent race from them, you're definitely racist bc there is no real reason why it should be a bloody issue.

Edited by Van ghostly

Posted

-People who lie about being mixed for attention are weird.

-Girls who pretend to be bisexual or curious bc they are desperate for any kind of attention are scummy asf.

-being a cynical sociopath is not a personality trait and you definitely aren't a "true human" either. If you think this way, please go get help for your deranged narcissism.

-Stop saying people with mental illness just want to be treated normally if you're one of those people who literally pull the mental health card every time you're being held accountable for something or trying to get your way.

-Glossy matte lip looks are the best kind, next to a simple glossy lip look.

-Shorts that show buttcheeks can't possibly be comfortable for anyone to walk around in..

-You don't have to support interracial relationships but if you literally give a person hate over the fact that their partner is a diffrent race from them, you're definitely racist bc there is no real reason why it should be a bloody issue.

What on earth is glossy matte D:

Posted

What on earth is glossy matte D:

Matte lipstick with a clear or matching gloss on top to give it a juicy pop. 

Posted

The whole Nicki vs Cardi debate is tired. They're both trash individuals in their own ways.

Posted (edited)

I hate live action remakes of animated movies. It’s just so lazy to me just make new movies. I know they are catered to children and my opinions don’t matter but I don’t like how most animation movies nowadays look 3D and not cartoonish.

for example:7A0D3971-EFBD-43F2-AD85-A8D53E76FD03.thu

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

people have to stop acting like you'll crumble into dust after you turn 25

Posted

people have to stop acting like you'll crumble into dust after you turn 25

this so much! when people are shocked when you are between the ages of 25 to 35 and still look young.  WOW you do not look 28/30/33 etc at all you look so young! :frowny: Maybe because you are still young? if you look haggered at those ages you´re doing something wrong

Posted

-Rasins are actually pretty tasty.

no fite me

Posted

no fite me

Rasins...are...delicious. 

no spoilers intended but honestly the lion king movie remake is a solid 4/10. The acting was one note, beyonce can't voice act to save her life and the most crucial parts of the movie fell so short...I'm glad i didn't actually pay money to see it (someone bootleg streamed it online)