• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6066 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't stand music snobs as much as the next person but just because I don't like a lot of mainstream things it doesn't mean I'm trying to be a "hipster," I take myself too seriously, I live to shit on everything, or I'm always negative. I just genuinely think (especially in the pop genre) it's becoming more difficult to find something I like. I don't think my opinion is superior so why does it matter that much? Stop calling me a hater just cause I don't like what you like. I let you enjoy your things so let me enjoy mine. It's not that deep. So yeah, if I'd rather listen to artist X instead of artist Y, and I'm not being an ass about it, then leave me alone. 

Posted

• Ice-cream is gross, ice-pops are good however
  • Pineapple on pizza is only good on Hawaiian
  • Birds shouldn't be kept as pets, or if they are at least put them in a proper living environment - not a tiny, cramped cage
  • Fake nails seem kind of pointless, why not just paint them yourself? Seems like such a hassle

Posted (edited)

For the recent years yeah, i only said it as an unpopular opinion bc people shit on girls who wear it occasionally.

Yeah I’ve seen girls get made fun of for wearing em because they aren’t form fitting and whatnot. But honestly they’re sooo comfy and cute

Damn, that sucks. Where I live almost all girls wear this. You guys got some weird nosy people living in your area.

I'm childfree but goddamn do I hate the online childfree-community. Instead of just sharing frustration with the pressure from family/etc. to have kids, no let's just look down on random parents "miserable" lives and hate on innocent children! Fcking hell. So much bitterness and giant ego's. P.S. I give as much of a fuck about your damned furbaby as any other baby. And no it's not the same as an human baby, doesn't mean one is a better and more respectable way of life then the other. 

Edited by Pastei

Posted (edited)

Asians who use AAVE are annoying and I don’t respect them.

I say this because most Asians I know are usually anti-black and raised in anti-black households. They have the mindset to not tan their skins and not date Black people or Hispanics and they usually praise caucasian features. They usually also like k-pop/korean beauty standards, which is super anti black too lol (“hell no to dark skin and thick bodies, disgusting!”) I just find it so ironic they want to adapt AAVE into their vocabulary just because its “popular” when they wont even want to look at a Black person in a positive light.

Edited by flaying

Posted

The internet has become a tool for men to bitch or gloat about getting laid or having no girlfriend.

Posted

Smoking weed/being into weed isn´t a personality trait

Posted

Asians who use AAVE are annoying and I don’t respect them.

I say this because most Asians I know are usually anti-black and raised in anti-black households. They have the mindset to not tan their skins and not date Black people or Hispanics and they usually praise caucasian features. They usually also like k-pop/korean beauty standards, which is super anti black too lol (“hell no to dark skin and thick bodies, disgusting!”) I just find it so ironic they want to adapt AAVE into their vocabulary just because its “popular” when they wont even want to look at a Black person in a positive light.

ABGs in Cali tbh 🤢

Posted

Winged pads should've never been created

Posted

Winged pads should've never been created

Those are the only kind of pads i can wear.

Rip lol

my unpopular opinion: coconut flavored and/or infused things are gross.

Posted (edited)

Those are the only kind of pads i can wear.

Rip lol

Haha my bad. They just don't work for me as they tend to move around and the wings glue never stays on for more than an hour which is ironic since that's the purpose : /

Edited by Kensington
Automatic emoticon???

Posted

Haha my bad. They just don't work for me as they tend to move around and the wings glue never stays on for more than an hour which is ironic since that's the purpose : /

Depends on the brand I guess cause mine dont move at all. 

Posted

Depends on the brand I guess cause mine dont move at all. 

I was going to say that too. The ones i use never move and are super absorbent. The ones i hate are wingless ones and tampons are so uncomfortable for me to use.

Posted

I was going to say that too. The ones i use never move and are super absorbent. The ones i hate are wingless ones and tampons are so uncomfortable for me to use.

Same lmao