• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6065 posts in this topic

Posted

Belle Delphine is not thicc and if you really think she is your blind as a bat 

Posted

You're getting my upvote for making me think of humans walking around and just randomly starting to scream in order to avoid bumping into a wall.

Posted

Hidden Content

people actually do that??? I-

Posted

i've noticed that when americans speak, sometimes they tend to lower their voice so much and it sounds really guttural and raspy, t's so bad and gross to listen to. idk what it is called exactly but,, i havent seen any other english speaking people doing this or it's only people with an american accent? i really hope this makes sense lol. idk why it annoys me so much but it does and i fucking hate it lol

Posted

wait people think that waif is "thicc"? even without shoop she looks small are the people (presumably men?) who are saying this blind

Posted

i've noticed that when americans speak, sometimes they tend to lower their voice so much and it sounds really guttural and raspy, t's so bad and gross to listen to. idk what it is called exactly but,, i havent seen any other english speaking people doing this or it's only people with an american accent? i really hope this makes sense lol. idk why it annoys me so much but it does and i fucking hate it lol

are you thinking of a drawl? 

Posted

Is it just me or do Asian girls from Cali with unnatural colored hair lowkey annoying because the ones I’ve met all think they’re better than everyone since they have colored hair haha I shit you not

Posted

vocal fry maybe? I'm american and it annoys me too.

Posted

vocal fry maybe? I'm american and it annoys me too.

i had to google it but yes !! exactly this lol

Posted

I know there are some folks that have canceled Melanie Martinez already, but I did check out her trailer for k-12. For the fact it's her first time directing, it doesn't look that bad. However, I hope she does another concept for her next album, because her kind of aesthetic gets old real fast for most people.

Posted

Property Brothers Forever Home is reeeeally boring compared to their other shows. I feel it doesn't showcase their adorable personalities at all and the families aren't as fun in them. 

I dunno it's not the best show they come up with. 

Posted

"You can't say that! I'm a minor!" doesn't make you immune to criticism. Especially when 90% of the people who say it are 17 year olds who send people death threats for disagreeing with them. 

Posted

-a lot of Americans (especially white and black ones) seem to be very out of touch with the rest of the world and not entirely open to being educated on it either. I like the good few that don't behave this way tho.

when I see American tourists they kind of have the mentality that wherever they go the culture, food, people, ect. Are also just like Americans, if they arent it's considered "weird" or "not cool/right because it's not "America"" and it's so annoying 

Posted

- I actually don't like positive people lmao. In the sense of people who are ALWAYS smiling, complimenting, and never show any moment of frustration or pettiness. it comes across as disingenuous. 

- People who bring up their mental illness frequently or in weird scenarios seem like liars to me. When you have a mental illness the last thing you want is for anyone to know or associate you as a person with the illness.

- I DON'T find people who are quiet weird. If anything I fucking appreciate someone who doesn't fill the need to fill up silence with mindless talk. I say that as someone who DOES feel the need to, despite being an introvert lmao. 

-  The amount of people who are over the age of 20 who tell me that they "don't have enough information on the Palestinian/Israeli conflict to form an opinion" is ridiculous. These are the same people who think it's anti-semitic  to view Israel as an illegitimate and apartheid state. If you educated yourself on what my family and other families have gone through because of the occupation, you would never be so dumb to say something like that.