• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7129 posts in this topic

Posted

Stranger Things season 3 was boring. They changed the tone of the whole show (it was more serious in the first two and now it had a lot of unnecessary comedy moments) which was basically what made me like it lol so I may be biased but this season... Plus some of the characters' dialogue/actions were SO irritating, I can't explain this well but it was literally exaggerated like every other show. Yeah, the cinematography was cool but it wasn't enough to pull me. Overall, I'm disappointed.

When I found out they set it during summer vacation I was over it. what a lazy unoriginal copout. 

Posted (edited)

I think forcing children to live with parent(s) that dont want them or have them be funneled into the foster care system (which is awful here at least) is a lot crueler than just having them be aborted.

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted (edited)

I like honest but i don't like the fact that he always talks in a strange monotone. He has ok content but the way he talks makes him seem very dull and boring

I think the editing on his videos and some of the topics he covers keeps me coming back, although I'll agree not always a fan of his voice.

PS what kind of adult watches spongebob

I'll go back and revisit old shows from my childhood for shits and giggles, I went on a fairly oddparents & Danny phantom marathon awhile back, even knowing that butch hartman is problematic I still enjoy those shows as nostalgia bait… I'm not as attached to spongebob because my parents forbade me from watching it during early childhood and called it excessively "dumb" (it's really not that bad guys cmon) but they lemme watch shit like FoP and other cartoons that weren't exactly intellectual, but I watched spongebob later and I liked some of it, although I think it's most memorable for its memebait and I still prefer the other nick cartoons to it for that reason (including lesser known ones like my life as a teenage robot, anyone remember that? seems to have been lost to the ages but I always looked up to relatable girl characters like jenny or Kim Possible lol)

Edited by randou

Posted

bagels r the only valid bread product, everything else is inferior

houses are unsustainable if everyone is still expected to pop out kids and end up living as nuclear families

buildings are becoming so ugly and utilitarian, it really stresses me out

outside of the whole morality debate, cheating on a partner is objectively a sexual health hazard. if ur gonna be a hoe just stay single

Posted

Okay thank you for answering me :). I hope I didn't offended you

Hey it is no problem! And you didn't really you were polite in your questions. 

Thank you for listening <3

Posted

Zoe Laverne is toxic. I don't know why she has a fanbase and why doesn't she have a PULL forum already.  She has so much drama surrounding her.

Posted

I feel like the only person, who doesn't have Netflix

I don't want to pay for it every month, especially since you still have to pay for certain movies/series and also because I would feel the need to get my money back by watching a lot of shows and I still want to have a life, so no thanks. Call me greddy, but I grew up poor in my early years and still don't want to throw my money out of the window for nothing

I wish such a platform would exist made by something like the world culture organization, which would pay per stream the makers money and you have maybe to pay for it once a year 

Posted

I don't want to pay for it every month, especially since you still have to pay for certain movies/series and also because I would feel the need to get my money back by watching a lot of shows and I still want to have a life, so no thanks. Call me greddy, but I grew up poor in my early years and still don't want to throw my money out of the window for nothing

I wish such a platform would exist made by something like the world culture organization, which would pay per stream the makers money and you have maybe to pay for it once a year 

I don't have one either so you're not alone. 

Posted (edited)

Fillers/Botox/Implants are not only ruining young peoples(20 to 37) faces. but also rob them of an actual youthful face. 99% of them that get fillers/botox/implants right away add about 6 years to their face, unless your face is actually haggard which is unlikely if you are under the age of 40 and extremely unlikely under the age of 35/36.

Big lips do not make you look younger, not even by a month.

moderate wide/rounded noses look cute/youthful.

I love her, but Alexis Bledel looked SO old in the Gilmore Girls revival she was supposed to be 33 but looked more like mid 40s. I was shocked.

Jess is overrated and a horrible boyfriend to Rory.

Max was the best Boyfriend Lorelai had.

Lane was an unnecessary character, only her mother was funny but she herself added no value to the show and I do not get why so many people love her.

Though I have no doubt Richard and Emily were smothering as parents when Lorelai was young, and Emily had her bitch moments. I have Always found Lorelai extremely ungrateful towards her parents.

I loved Rory's character change, she finally went from a perfect book worm to an actual flawed young woman, I was surprised they hadn't build a shrine in season 1 for the fucking perfect could do no wrong little Rory, it was cringy and almost creepy how everyone in town LOVED her and had nothing bad to say about her. IMO she became more likable as the show went on.

The revival wasnt as bad as people make it out to be, I actually thought it was very realistic. The missing of Edwards Hermann shattered my heart though just wasn't the same without Ed 

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I don't have one either so you're not alone. 

Thanks for making me feel not alone lol

Posted (edited)

Just canceled mine a few days ago since all my favorite Netflix tv shows are done or nearly done anyways. why pay 9 dollars a month for a few tv shows and movies when there's 123 movies or putlocker?

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

My unpopular opinion is that this thread is full of creepy incel opinions, especially in regards to race and gender issues

Posted

My unpopular opinion is that this thread is full of creepy incel opinions, especially in regards to race and gender issues

I be reading the opinions in this thread and thinking to myself that some of these opinions are unpopular for a reason, mostly because they're racist, misogynistic, or just plain backwards LOL 

Although i don't think this thread is as bad as other anonymous forum unpopular opinions threads, the unpopular opinions subreddit is an absolute dumpster fire compared to here.

Posted

it's creepy to post pictures of your underage kids on social media naked or not, Who knows what creep might stumble across them. creeps that get off on that kind of thing are extremely organized and lowkey online and will seek out things like these. parents with children be careful y'all.

all Incels that post on that incel forums need their IP's traced and sent to mental asylums or put on medication or both, even the non-violent ones, yes it sounds big brother-esque but I feel like this is the only way to stop them.

Posted

-The word incel is overused and often out of context.

-Poc who actually get mad at other poc for not hating or having a vendetta torwards white people are weird. (Thats putting it lightly)

-Skinny people get body shamed just as much as bigger people do. Its not up for debate, no one suffers more than the other.

-Blonde and black hair do NOT look good on everyone. 

-thin eyebrows are still really pretty. Not everyone has to have big bulky instagram eyebrows bc its the expected trend.