• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

7099 posts in this topic

Posted

Another round of unpopular opinions:

- I don't get why people pay so much for Apple products. Especially for their IPhones when mobile mobile phones are getting replaced every 1-2 year

- I hate rap music 95 percent of the time. Why should I listen to some guys putting down women, talking about how rich they are and how much crimes they committed or how many drugs they used? I still have some self-respect, so why should I listen to them calling every women a slut?

- I hate twerking. I don't want to see their butt (and it looks ugly af)

- Luxury habe/clothes are so unnecessary. You pay a lot of money to advertise their brand lol

- Vegans/vegetarian people get way too much hate and get judged for living that way (even if they help animals/the enviroment with it or help if you live in a country with free health care to make sure that less money is needed for it). I see way more meat eaters hating on them than otherwise

- Almost all popstars are way too overrated

- Open relationships only work for a time and will actually ruin a relationship. If you are not sleeping with each other and aren't jealous of your partner having sex with someone else than you probably were never really in love with each other and are best friends living together

- PULL's limit of only giving 25 likes a day is too less

- I can't understand why people take drugs. Is your life that boring?

- If people get plastic surgery that's fine. It only gets weird if they try to imitate a person or a thing like Barbie

- TV shows (especially for children) were better 10-20 years ago. No wonder that they are like they are

- Parents should point out when their child does something wrong and not act like they will die from it

Posted

I hate Rise From The Ashes. It's too long and tedious, it felt weirdly placed after Turnabout Goodbyes, and only existed to introduce Ema. 

Posted

I honestly can't understand how someone is nonbinary, I tolerate that of course, but I can't find any logic in it. To understand it I asked a friend, who calls herself that and she literally said "she doesn't act like a girl and dresses like one" and I said to her that there isn't a correct way to act as a girl and she doesn't have to say that she is nonbinary, just because she is not a stereotypical girl just like a lot of girls aren't. She is really insecure and doesn't really have an own identity and after watching YouTube videos with nonbinary people (especially girls) a lot of them seem to base it on not being stereotypical their gender and also liking things their other gender likes sterotypical. A lot of them seem actually to be insecure?

I really try to understand it, but I think a lot of people, who claim they are it, are not nonbinary. I am willing to listen to anyone explaining it to me 

I am nonbinary and there is just a lot of dysphoria for wanting to have no sex organs at all. I still dress stereotypically feminine mostly but on days where the dysphoria gets bad I bind and dress really baggy to really hide existence 

Posted

I like my bff's brother, what a mess, I feel like dating him would be wrong cause it it  damage my relationship with his sister.

Posted

I'm gonna say it

Spongebob sucks

Adventure Time sucks

Bobs Burgers sucks

etcetc

PS what kind of adult watches spongebob

Posted

PS what kind of adult watches spongebob

Let people enjoy things. 

More UOP:

> Racism against white people's more common than people think and it's just become a meme at some point. (Eg: Fucking white people and their *shuffles cards* ..existence.) It's kind of funny, but there's no doubt it exists.

> Some black people, especially on the internet, have a victim mentality. You weren't a slave, your mother probably wasn't a slave, shut up. How're you going to keep a grudge that you weren't even alive for? 

> I think bigenderism is laughable. Sure, I'll call you whatever you want and shit, but I'm judging you. 

> I wouldn't date a transgirl.

Posted

-Racism torwards whites is definitely a thing and while it is not as serious as racism torwards poc, its still pretty toxic and just lessens the possibility of racial equality.

-If you are going to call out other poc for racism, colourism and cultural appropriation then please do the same when you see a black person doing it.

-Cancle culture is a joke bc everyone has selective outrage. 

-The beauty community didn't become toxic until jeffree star became part of it.

-Clickbait videos on youtube and Instagram are played out. 

-Human names on pets are cute. 

Posted

I am nonbinary and there is just a lot of dysphoria for wanting to have no sex organs at all. I still dress stereotypically feminine mostly but on days where the dysphoria gets bad I bind and dress really baggy to really hide existence 

Thanks for explaning it for me.^^ But I still stand behind my opinion that most (of course not all) are not that, even though they say it. It became trendy to be it, because (again I am quoting my friend and like without a joke 7 videos) they aren't stereotypical females. In these videos a lot of girls were even showing their really girlish rooms and just because it was tourquise they were like "my room is gender neutral and rather leans on the boyish side" because of one poster about American Football. One even said that she was nonbinary because she wore short hair and dresses in jeans, while having an instagram like girly bedroom, having a boyfriend (who she has sex with and she was in general not uncomfortable because of her sex organs) and saying the whole time she is special because she is not the stereotypical girl. It feels like in real life 10 percent of the world act like they have it even though probably only 1 percent have it.

I can somehow see it existing, but isn't that (please don't be offended, I am just curious and try to understand it) almost the same as just feeling wrong in your body? Isn't that not healthy? I get dysphoria about myself like I feel that everything isn't really happening to me and that I am sometimes just the reader watching the main character, so please don't get offended if I ask this, but isn't that also at least a little bit of insecurity showing because one is not comfortable with their body? Also isn't nonbinary than like being genderfluid? I don't really understand the difference, sorry

I like my bff's brother, what a mess, I feel like dating him would be wrong cause it it  damage my relationship with his sister.

Oh good luck! Can't judge the situation, but if your bff knows a lot of secrets of you than rather act like the motto "sisters before misters". If the relationship turns bad she will probably stand behind her brother

Posted

if the mods are removing the downvotes, they might as well add the option to delete a post 

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

It is like the dysphoria that trans people have but just for an in between states and yeah of course it is unhealthy as there is just a major dissociation and disconnect there. With dysphoria it acts really differently from person to person as with most things that deal with the brain do. To clarify nonbinary is typically an umbrella term for genderfluid and etc. My personal experience is in agender which is a lack of gender and we all know that is virtually impossible to achieve so it is just a lot of suffering lmao.

Posted

Stupid complain on CreepyPasta narration YouTubers.

ClancyPasta is one of my few preferred narrator because most of his stories that he chooses to narrate are pretty interesting and usually have an entertaining plot to listen to. Although most of the stories are quite long, it's my go to channel when I'm doing assignments and don't feel like having to listen so many stories in the span of one hour.

CreepsMcPastais also not bad. I like his voice and he has a ton of videos so It's basically a never ending gallery to choose from although some of the stories are quite boring and it feels like he just choose some that are just passable enough to be a story but quite bland and has a very meh storyline. But most of his videos are still good nonetheless and I really like his compilation videos.

Lastly, Mr.Creeps is my least favourite. I don't want to be rude but I genuinely hate his narration due to those mini "Ahhs" that is somehow always present whenever he finishes a sentence. Its not so bad but it's really distracting when you catch onto it? I could only sit through one video of his before picking up the noises and I couldn't bear it, which sucks because he narrates some really interesting stories but I can't listen to it because of the "Ahhs". Maybe its the microphone problem but I genuinely hate it.

Posted

Licking food in a store and putting it back on the shelves is disgusting and I hope this trend goes away for good, and all the assholes who did it will get proper punishment instead of e-fame :alpacamad:

Posted

It is like the dysphoria that trans people have but just for an in between states and yeah of course it is unhealthy as there is just a major dissociation and disconnect there. With dysphoria it acts really differently from person to person as with most things that deal with the brain do. To clarify nonbinary is typically an umbrella term for genderfluid and etc. My personal experience is in agender which is a lack of gender and we all know that is virtually impossible to achieve so it is just a lot of suffering lmao.

Okay thank you for answering me :). I hope I didn't offended you

Posted (edited)

"Who cares about XYZ country"

Statements like this make you look uneducated and small minded

SJWs LOVE to prattle on about white colonialism but are dead silent when it comes to Turkey's or Japan colonialism that affected many ethnicities and races of people in even more brutal and horrific ways than European colonialism, but it's always big bad whities fault!!1

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted

Stranger Things season 3 was boring. They changed the tone of the whole show (it was more serious in the first two and now it had a lot of unnecessary comedy moments) which was basically what made me like it lol so I may be biased but this season... Plus some of the characters' dialogue/actions were SO irritating, I can't explain this well but it was literally exaggerated like every other show. Yeah, the cinematography was cool but it wasn't enough to pull me. Overall, I'm disappointed.