• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6078 posts in this topic

Posted

I love succulents but can they not like reproduce so freaking much. Like stop making babies D< You're not rabbits. You're plants! I'm not even taking good care of you! 

Posted (edited)

I find both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings terribly boring and a collection of clichés.

I realise they were the ones starting those clichés, and I appreciate the role these books/movies played in the progression of their respective genres, but we're already past that. People have put out countless great works building on what SW and LotR established (*cough* asoiaf *cough*), so from a today's perspective they're just not really exciting anymore. Not even talking about the technological advancements which make the costumes and effects cringy and distracting...

So please stop making that weird face when I say that I don't like Star Wars. I'm not a lizard person, and you're not special.

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted (edited)

-People rag on Florida too much, especially when Alabama and Mississippi are RIGHT THERE. At least Florida has Disney world and nice beaches. 

- If Aaliyah and Selena,Q were alive today they would totally overshadow Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez in terms of personality, quality of music and influence on pop culture.

- People are still too hard on Justin Bieber 

- I am so happy GOT is finally fucking over so I never have to hear people talk about that boring lame campy show ever again 

- Adults can like or be interested in whatever they want to but its really hard not to be weirded out by adults who are Disney fanatics and are furries and hard not to be annoyed by adult Potterheads who put #teamravenclaw or whatever in their professional Twitter account bios and when adult Kpop fans act extra and cringy.

Edited by Sugarbeets

Posted (edited)

• I'm tired of the "quirky!!" E-girl craze that's going on these days. Eg: Bad editing that usually has dead memes, brightly dyed hair, questionable fashion, and sometimes looks like they don't shower. 

It was interesting the few couple of times around, but now places like instagram are becoming oversaturated with these types.

• I dislike Shane Dawson and most of his crew. He's unhygienic, annoying, and fake-woke. Ryland's unattentive to Shane's issues, materialistic, and has a whiny voice. Ryland's sister has Shane's qualities and is boring.

Edited by Va1entine

Posted

You can try watching GOT and still dislike it. I hate the people being like "If you watch it, there's no way to dislike it!!". I hate the setting and I hate the violence and never continued watching it past the first episode because it also bored me to death. You don't have to watch a show you don't like, no matter how much everyone else loves it. Stop shitting on people who don't watch it, you're already looking ridiculously enough by hyping it so fucking much.

Posted

I don't like Beyonces music and her fans are too militant

Posted (edited)

People complaining and whining about getting downvoted are pretty amusing sometimes.

Edited by Qualle
what is grammar

Posted

Safiya Nygaards style is wack, i dislike it so much, she has no idea how to dress for her body and her style reminds me of cringy tumblr goth wannabes.

There. I said it. Ive kept it to myself for too damn long.

I enjoy her videos and she as a person is cute but her style is everything but cute. Its a trainwreck. I saw a video titled "choosing my wedding dress" and the dress to the left in the thumbnail is just meh and the one to the right is absurdly hideous it looks like a COSTUME. Cus thats what her clothes are. Ebay goth costumes. Atleast they look like it.

Gosh im sorry this became so ranty but i just had to say it damnit.

Posted

I don't like Beyonces music and her fans are too militant

Her fans are the easily the most triggered, illogical and venomous fanbase I have ever seen for a singer. They keep calling everyone who doesn't like Beyonce or her music "basic" when Beyonce herself stopped doing interviews because she was too basic and boring herself outside of her career, ssskkkk.

Posted

Safiya Nygaards style is wack, i dislike it so much, she has no idea how to dress for her body and her style reminds me of cringy tumblr goth wannabes.

There. I said it. Ive kept it to myself for too damn long.

I enjoy her videos and she as a person is cute but her style is everything but cute. Its a trainwreck. I saw a video titled "choosing my wedding dress" and the dress to the left in the thumbnail is just meh and the one to the right is absurdly hideous it looks like a COSTUME. Cus thats what her clothes are. Ebay goth costumes. Atleast they look like it.

Gosh im sorry this became so ranty but i just had to say it damnit.

In that wedding dress video's thumbnail, the dress on the left, her friends chose, the dress on the right is her end choice - but just the shape of it. It was an example of cut so she could see how it fit on her body. The fabric and details are going to be completely different once the designer makes the actual dress.  Not to say your opinion on her day to day style is somehow wrong, it's not ofc, just wanted to defend her a little, hehehe...:alpacadone:

Posted

People who emigrate to another country and spend their time saying how much they hate the country they moved to should go home. It’s one thing to be annoyed by certain things that happen in a country but to hate it and constantly remind people of that is strange to me. You’re not an immigrant, you chose to move to a different country because you could and are getting opportunities that your home country couldn’t offer you or doesn’t have but you spend all your time complaining. 

P.S I’m talking about people like Brianna who had no reason to leave their country other than being unable to deal with their issues. Too many people I follow have this attitude, I should probably start unfollowing 

Posted

I don't find the Ray version of Saeran to be cute at all. He's creepy and obsessive. He feels like the type of person that would always threaten to kill themselves if their s/o even thinks about breaking up and hold them hostage in the relationship. 

Posted

> Hating children is not a personality trait. I don't like them either, but they're young and immature. Give them a break.

> Hating couples isn't a personality trait. You sound like a sour bitch.

> Green is an odd color.

> Most people don't have the facial structure to suit lip injections. 

> Winter isn't that bad. It's my favorite season, actually.

Posted

spotify shuffle is such dogshit

i literally get the same 50 songs in my 1000+ song playlist