• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

8118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

American football is boring, living in America, I know thinking that is treachery.

Edited by Gogeta

Posted

Honestly I find kvloggers are just generally more bland and unoriginal than jvloggers. Especially the black kvloggers (y'know the ones that do "storytime" vids *cough*). All they seem to talk about is about "spilling tea about korean men", "tinder dating" (obv about korean men), "how to get the korean man at the kpop club" or random "korean ahjumma touched my hair storytime".... 🙄  

Its annoying how there is not many kvloggers that actually do videos you know about different aspects of korea. Such as lifestyle, travel, korean culture ... There is more than one city in South Korea! There is so many beautiful landmarks in korea to film about, or talking about interesting, unique aspects about korean culture... Its seems like all these kvloggers only refer to Seoul and specific experiences just to fill thier main audience... thirsty kpop fans with BTS (no offence armys) as their profile pics on youtube with silly fantasies that Korea is only about Seoul, Kdrama men and "Korean oppas grinding at da club"... It's actually a shame...

bc those klvoggers only lived around seoul yet talks about south korea as a whole just like those jvloggers who lived only in tokyo and talks like japan as a whole when you only refer to the main city.

Posted (edited)

Strawberry flavor is better than chocolate. >:<

I like reading and research, but I don't like interacting with other unless I'm there to listen.

Edited by Chiaro Dal

Posted

-people who claim they left X-religion or norm just because they are different and their opinions dont overlap with said religion, then go on social media to broadcast the reasons why they left and condemn those who are still partaking in this religion or norm just for doing the same different things without leaving; are hypocritical, judgmental, salty bitches who started broadcasting this shit just for attention not empowerment 

Posted

Not to be one of those people but i don't see why some people get so uptight over 4/20? Like you can literally get high any other day of the year. Also if you're calling out of work for the sake of it...you really need to reevaluate your life.

Posted

- i always have mixed feelings for religion due to personal reasons. also cause i cant stand the logic of organized religions. however if some religious person is expressing their belief WITHOUT misusing them (like using them to discriminate someone), don't attack them just cause you think their beliefs are 'silly'. i would understand if theyre one of those asshole religious people. but if theyre minding their own business, AND NOT hurting anyone most of all, dont attack them just to make yourself look smart. you end up looking like an asshole :alpacabored:

-there are lots of nose variations. not just 'thin, tall nose' and 'flat nose'. 

-as a girl i dont get the dresses with pockets. like...whats the big deal abt them tbh idc if a dress has pockets or not 

Posted

-Most likely not unpopular but if you have to buy your followers, follow a bunch of random pages and BEG for a follow back just to unfollow right after in an effort to build your page and look like a somebody, you're truly pathetic. 

-People are actually way more critical of female influencers than they are of male influencers and it really shows, especially in certian threads here and on other sites.

-Colourism is not only an issue that black poc face...i wish more people understood this.

-there is no such thing as stealing anyones style or aesthetic, bc nothing is truly unique these days. Also makes no sense to immediately assume someone is trying to copy you bc they have a similar style, just means you have something in common.

-If a guy doesn't want his gf or wife posting sexy pictures on social media, its not bc hes insecure or controlling, hes just not comfortable with it and thats totally ok. Never understood why people demonize guys over it.

-Blue eyeshadow looks bad on everyone but it looks especially bad on super pale skin tones (i know this from personal experience lmao)

I agree with all except the part about thinking guys who don't like when their gf posts sexy pictures. Either way you look at it, if he has a problem with you showing off your body, he is controlling and/or insecure. A secure and trusting guy wouldn't care if you're naked for all to see, as long as it's your choice. 

Also, blue eyeshadow, specifically turquoise or aqua colors, looks AMAZING on tan and dark skin tones. I have never seen blue eyeshadow look good on pale, cool-toned skin.

Posted

I agree with all except the part about thinking guys who don't like when their gf posts sexy pictures. Either way you look at it, if he has a problem with you showing off your body, he is controlling and/or insecure. A secure and trusting guy wouldn't care if you're naked for all to see, as long as it's your choice. 

Also, blue eyeshadow, specifically turquoise or aqua colors, looks AMAZING on tan and dark skin tones. I have never seen blue eyeshadow look good on pale, cool-toned skin.

I try to see both sides when it comes to that. I just see it as maybe it just makes him uncomfortable and that should be taken into consideration? If he's explaining why without being a jerk about it then his gf/wife should meet him halfway. If hes doing in a sense where you're not allowed or whatever then its an issue. 

Blue eyeshadows stain pale skin like crazy, same with red ones. 

Posted

- i always have mixed feelings for religion due to personal reasons. also cause i cant stand the logic of organized religions. however if some religious person is expressing their belief WITHOUT misusing them (like using them to discriminate someone), don't attack them just cause you think their beliefs are 'silly'. i would understand if theyre one of those asshole religious people. but if theyre minding their own business, AND NOT hurting anyone most of all, dont attack them just to make yourself look smart. you end up looking like an asshole:alpacabored:

that is the point if  they were supporting gays or reading whatever the hell they want in silence without hurting anyone or causing mayhem anywhere, why do people find it in themselves to slander their behaviour just because they dont agree? why dont they mind their own business, it happens from both sides actually religious and people who have left any said religion. i find weird and somewhat imposing 

Posted (edited)

that is the point if  they were supporting gays or reading whatever the hell they want in silence without hurting anyone or causing mayhem anywhere, why do people find it in themselves to slander their behaviour just because they dont agree? why dont they mind their own business, it happens from both sides actually religious and people who have left any said religion. i find weird and somewhat imposing 

Kind of related, but some churches end up being cults. For example ,micro-managing, brain-washing, etc.

I know it's hard to run a church, but it's scary too.

There's still a lot of drama in church, even if we're being taught the opposite.

Edited by Chiaro Dal

Posted

the amazing world of gumball is neither brilliant nor original, and the first season was the best

Posted

sakura samurai was a good game and deserved recognition

Posted

If once again I'll see a complaints about how concealer/foundation range should be 50-50 white and black, I'm going to explode. It's not like some brown colors are for black people and the rest is for fair or tanned white population. According to various data white European people are about 16%, African black - 14-15%, but then Middle Eastern/North African are close to 10%, Latina are about 5% and Asians are something like 50% (rather equally distributed between South (mainly Indian people) and East (China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam etc.). So most of the population has more tan/in between skin shade (including the fact we have a lot of mixed people as well). 

Posted

just because anorexia wasn't a LEWK in the 50s, doesn't mean the 50s were great for women's ideals nor do the models from that era reflect real women any more than models today do.

Posted

Bratz dolls > Barbie dolls.