• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6001 posts in this topic

Posted

so after how many seasons it finally ends (or cancelled)? thank you!!!

it was fine for a few seasons but later on it kind of just suck already.

Idk if anyone replied but GOT is ending after 8 seasons, impossible for it to get cancelled, its the most watched show in history (and its getting a spin-off). 

I HATE spidey looking lashes, PLEASE stop.

Posted

Idk if anyone replied but GOT is ending after 8 seasons, impossible for it to get cancelled, its the most watched show in history (and its getting a spin-off). 

I HATE spidey looking lashes, PLEASE stop.

wait what? a spin-off?

Posted

I don't care if they're fictional characters, shipping / supporting incest is gross. 

Posted

As a commission artist myself, i have zero respect for those artists that try to guilt trip their followers into donating to them, throw a hissy fit when they go over a week without getting new commissions even tho they usually have a dozen that they didn't even start yet and constantly downplay their skills for sympathy based donations. Especially the super entitled ones who complain about their followers "not helping them in their time of need" when in the past they'd lie about needing the money for school or art supplies just to spend it all on things they don't even need.

Posted

I don't think this is a really unpopular opinion, mostly a suggestion. But I really think we should make a separate category for community-threads (such as blackfishing, slavaboo etc). I feel like the threads talking about these communities rarely focus on few specific online personalities, and tbh it just doesn't fit in with a category of threads that are supposed to focus on individual online personalities. I know KF has a similar system and I just think it would be better to keep the community focused - threads in a separate category from the others.

Posted

I just learn today what MAPs (pedophiles) are today and I'm just horrified that there are actual communities and people that support them. They really are acting like their oppressed and the fact they think that being attracted to minors (even fucking babies) is okay is disturbing. I'm disgusted that they even dare compare themselves to the LGBTQ+ community and even made their own pride flag like this shit is okay. What a big fucking insult to those in the LGBTQ+ community to have gross ass pedophiles trying to worm themselves in and hopes hearing that their "sexuality" is valid. I can't believe people are justifying this mess. 

Posted

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I genuinely hate people- especially Westerners who shame and make fun of others who has parents that pay for their college bills and give them monthly allowance. They'll say shit like "Oh must be nice huh being spoiled and having your parents pay for everything" and try to invalidate your achievements or something  of the sort just because they're being bitter about it. Is it really that wrong for us to have supportive parents who really play their part as your guardian? Its not like we shove it in their faces that our parents support us financially. 

I also really hate the kicking your kid out when they're 18 and expect them to survive on their own without giving them any support. Its such a stupid culture because I really don't see the point of that. Its like you're treating your kid as a total burden and you only see them as another inconvenience you have to spend some money on. Sure maybe you want some privacy and don't really feel like taking care of your kid anymore, but its still so stupid to me. 

I agree, like sorry for having parents who can afford to do this? And care enough to help out bc they know how stressful it can be to support yourself threw collage?? It seems more like a jelaousy thing to me, bc if it were presented to them they'd accept it in a heart beat.

same with those who put others down bc their parents brought them a car when they were 16. Paying for things yourself doesn't make you better than those who have help lol

Posted (edited)

I agree, like sorry for having parents who can afford to do this? And care enough to help out bc they know how stressful it can be to support yourself threw collage?? It seems more like a jelaousy thing to me, bc if it were presented to them they'd accept it in a heart beat.

same with those who put others down bc their parents brought them a car when they were 16. Paying for things yourself doesn't make you better than those who have help lol

I agree with you both. Also, I don’t understand that whole “on that grind!!!!!” thing where they have 3+ jobs, going to school, and acting proud. That sounds so exhausting than rewarding. Maybe i’m just talking out of my ass but oh well

I’m going thru college w.o any loans, and I’ve been made fun of. It ain’t fun getting shit for it, but I don’t rub it in people’s faces. I never mention it unless someone asks.

People nowadays just love to put down everyone around them just because they’re suffering it’s annoying 

Edited by Neglected

Posted

i really hope iggy azalea's production team or whatever paid the queens she featured on her video well, bc on it's own sally walker is mediocre at best and all the hype came from vanessa, shea and mayhem.

Posted

I think the thing that annoys me is when they lie that they didn’t get any help and puts down others for not being where they’re at, because I’ve personally met people like that.

I recently found a girl who used to go to the same highschool as me and she says that she bought a home in the Bay Area when it’s obviously her moms. She’s also extremely classist.

I agree with you both. Also, I don’t understand that whole “on that grind!!!!!” thing where they have 3+ jobs, going to school, and acting proud. That sounds so exhausting than rewarding. Maybe i’m just talking out of my ass but oh well

Hidden Content

People nowadays just love to put down everyone around them just because they’re suffering it’s annoying 

I never understood why people made fun of those that have no loans. I mean in the end they aren’t affected whether or not said person(s) have loans or not lol

But as for the “on that grind”, it really depends on everyone. My bestfriend comes from an extremely comfortable bg (engineer and business owner parents) but they still decide to work 2 jobs, go to school, etc because it keeps them busy and they like that. I don’t see that as suffering, but I know every person is different and some may not be as lucky that they have parent(s) that can still provide for them at the same time.

At the end, as long as you’re happy then that’s all that matters.

Posted

wait what? a spin-off?

Yes! It was announced some time ago, one that takes place 5000 years before GOT, so probably first men and Valyria! 

Posted

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I genuinely hate people- especially Westerners who shame and make fun of others who has parents that pay for their college bills and give them monthly allowance. They'll say shit like "Oh must be nice huh being spoiled and having your parents pay for everything" and try to invalidate your achievements or something  of the sort just because they're being bitter about it. Is it really that wrong for us to have supportive parents who really play their part as your guardian? Its not like we shove it in their faces that our parents support us financially. 

I also really hate the kicking your kid out when they're 18 and expect them to survive on their own without giving them any support. Its such a stupid culture because I really don't see the point of that. Its like you're treating your kid as a total burden and you only see them as another inconvenience you have to spend some money on. Sure maybe you want some privacy and don't really feel like taking care of your kid anymore, but its still so stupid to me. 

i agree w this so much. i think its completely normal for parents to support you when youre 16-19 (whether its for college or something else) until your gain your own momentum and can support urself. people who make fun of "spoiled" kids just reek of jealousy and bitterness i think 

Posted

- Not EVERYTHING has got to be an unpopular opinion. Everywhere you go esp -on twitter and ig, you'll see ppl comment the same shit and then say 'oh unpopular opinion' or 'unpopular opinion edition'. 

- Don't understand why ppl love cake so much. It's not really that nice /:

Posted

I’m sick of seeing cancer posts on the front of reddit. No, you didn’t beat cancer. There’s always a chance it might come back. It’s obvious it’s just karma whoring