• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Unpopular opinions

6829 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

- I don't think Dakota is pretty, just average (but she looks cute when she smiles !).

- I hate how people think they have a say in other people's life just because they're "famous".

- I don't like the 80s. I prefer the 60s and the 70s, especially the music.

- I like my country, even though it seems to be so unpopular. Among the 68 millions of french people, there are assholes, but I swear, we don't all think the same way. Just take the example of the burkini (which is a huge polemic right now in France): I personally think it should be allowed as it's not harmful (so no breach of public order) and it doesn't affect other people, however, my mother is against it. 

- I don't get neutral gender. I don't even think neutral pronouns exist in my language (?).

- I hate how people use free speech to say whatever they want. Just because you have the right to express your thoughts doesn't mean you have to do it. Especially if the sole purpose is to belittle someone else.

- I still like McDonald's. 

- I love watching youtubers' routine.

- It's pointless to force snowflake to apologize. I'm pretty sure we will still talk about them, even if they apologize.

Edited by Portalis
Forgot something

Posted

I thought of more sooo:

• Parks and Rec is boring 
  • Amy Schumer, Ellen Degeneres, and Jennifer Lawrence are not funny
  • Mean Girls is severely overrated and I cringe so hard when people still quote it 
  • I hate Kpop and Kpop fans. I hate seeing BTS fans on every goddamn video or post on the internet.
  • I hate how some threads have a hate-only hive mindset and if you go against it, you're a white knight 

Posted (edited)

-jennifer lawrence is not  quirky she's just a weird bitch

-labels (especially on gender) is BS. like gender fluid? let's face it you just don't know what you like

-cleaning my bathroom is therapy... 

-luxury brands make you look cheap, oh the irony

-anime is overrated (yes, I went there)

-wearing white makes you look dirty, not clean (or is that just me?)

-just because i'm an adult doesn't mean I know about politics..., trust me voting is the hardest exam ever.

Edited by trixchia

Posted (edited)

I think PULL is a good site.  

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

here's my list:

- i hate the fact that being trans or just being queer is now a joke because everyone wants to be trendy. it makes us trans/queer ppl look horrible and we're taken as a joke but then again, we were always taken as a joke lol. 

- i also hate gender/sex policing. why do you worry so much about chromosomes and biology

- i love writing in script 

- cats are amazing

- mosquitos should've been been extinct along with the dinosaurs 

- being afrolatino shouldn't mean im just "spanish" or just "black". im both. tired of the erasure.

- teaching at an all-girls school is not insane as you think it'd be. if you ever thought about it i mean, lol 

- shakespeare is ANNOYING 

- writing in lowercase actually unstresses me

- kiwis are horrible

(ill be back lol) 

Posted

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion or not because I don't read the Jessica Nigiri thread but

She comes across as a try-hard fake geek gurl and doesn't even have a good face or body for cosplay. She literally shoves her tits everywhere and that's why people like her. Same with Yaya Han.

Posted

My list:

- I hate those stern, emotionless with *~tragic*~ past characters like sasuke uchiha from naruto and levi from snk / aot they mostly are douchebag that have too many blind fangirls that defend them to death. 

- I can't stand fanfics at.all, most of the time the characters personality is screwed up so badly and I don't need to mention the self insert mary sue that just so perfect and everybody love her / him. Most of the authors also can't accept criticism 

- I don't believe on the term "safe space" 

- I dislike most of m/m ships, especially if they didn't make a sense and people just ship them because they're hot

Adding some list here :

- I hate when people use the term "misogynist" whenever someone said they didn't like a certain female celebrities / characters, same as people who use the term "homophobe" or "ignorant" just because people didn't ship their *~kawaii*~ yaoi ship (I'm looking at you soreymikleo shippers) 

- I didn't care for any PS3 / PS4 tales of series era, I used to be a big fan of the series back in the PS2 era especially those Japanese exclusive games. Ever since graces and vesperia the games quality gone downfall, from stories to battle.

- I never get how people can spend their time wrote a long ass essay / theories for a certain manga / anime just to justify their favorite pairing, I've seen someone on tumblr wrote a 20 pages essay about a ship in snk.

- I can't stand kpop and especially the fans

Posted

• I hate Kpop and Kpop fans. I hate seeing BTS fans on every goddamn video or post on the internet.

Ikr?? They're fucking everywhere.. when did BTS blew up that much lol. I hate when it's like something totally neutral.. let's say a video on fb about nails and there's a comment like "you know what this reminds me of? BTS" .. NO, FCK OFF! :Alpacamad:

Posted

-Pokemon Go is overrated and boring. It's getting old really fast.

-Beyonce is the most overrated celebrity of all time.

-Social Justice is mostly bullshit. People just need something to whine about.

-I hate mainstream fashion.

-People cry racist over the dumbest shit sometimes.

-I hate celebrities and Celeb culture.

-I hate the Kardashians. They deserve almost nothing that they have.

-The world is completely fucked up. There are people literally dying to make ends meet and we have Kylie Jenner over here flaunting her latest $50,000 purse.

-Instagram girls all look the same. It's boring

-I hate fucking north American culture. I hate twerking and words like slay. They are so classless to me.

-I HATE how sexualised our culture has become.

-I hate the word "nigga" and when ANYBODY uses it it's gross and annoying.

-Harajuku street fashion > stupid boring mainstream Haute Couture fashion.

-I hate Gigi Hadid , Cara Delevigne and Kendall Jenner.

-The VS fashion show shouldn't exist.

-I hate what makeup culture has become, with their stupid contouring and overdone brows.

-I think most people are pissbabies and way too sensitive these days. Toughen the fuck up.

- I think most anime's are a bit slow and boring.

-I don't like gaming.

-I hate Harry Potter and I don't give a rat's ass about the newest book.

-Cats are overrated.

-I think big lips are pretty.

-I like Harlee Quinn because of her aesthetic and idc what the hell anyone else has to say about it.

-i hate modern day feminism. Again, people just need something to bitch about.

-All this hate on White people, men, cis people etc. Is completely unjustified and I think people are just jumping on the bandwagon.

-I hate romance stories and other romantic crap.

-I enjoy being single.

-pooping feels good.

Posted

- I would eat meat exclusively all the time if I could. 
- People who are scared of horror/gore are weak af
- Too many people are pretending to be gay/lesbian/bi/trans for asspats. 
- People who blame all men on their problems are stupid. 
- I hate little dogs. 
- Fat shaming doesn't exist. 
- Reverse racism does exist. 
- My cat is cutest cat in the world. 

I was gonna upvote this until you said you hated little dogs I have a chiwowa I am triggered 

Posted

• I hate seeing "goals" on social media, it's annoying and just dumb. People say "relationship goals" when ever they see basic human interaction in a relationship for example a picture of a couple holding hands and someone is like "GOALS!" like are you kidding me?
  • Louis is/was the ugliest one in 1D and he can't sing
  • I hate vine
  • I never saw the hype about Melanie Martinez or Lana Del Rey

Posted

I was gonna upvote this until you said you hated little dogs I have a chiwowa I am triggered 

I also have a chiwowa. I triggered myself.

Posted (edited)

- I think kpop is an imitation of USA's pop. But between the two, I think that kpop is better/tamer because at least they aren't inserting too-obvious sexual intonations and don't flash their boobs and butts so much on the screen unlike USA's pop (I heard that kpop M/Vs that are trying to be sexual usually get censored or rated 18+ or something like that).

- Anime is better than western anime/cartoon. I think cartoons look ugly and looked like a lazy cartoonist drew it without doing much effort while anime at least look better in terms of anatomy, aesthetic (clothes and all) etc.

- Don't care about your race, color and sexuality or whatelse. I'll treat you like any other person. If you do shit on me, I do shit back at you. If you're nice, then I'll be nice back at you.

- The way I see it, I think feminism is going backwards. They're teaching it the wrong way. I understand that gender equality is lacking in some countries (also history-wise) but they're just doing it so wrong for so many reasons that-I-won't-even-bother-typing-down.

- Humans are intelligently stupid and ignorant (yes, me included. I'm no exception). We call ourselves the only intelligent species in the whole universe yet we nuke ourselves to self-extinction, haven't solved poverty, made money on top of the food chain above all else and are ignorant on so many ways. We learned to exploit and use others if we want to be on top of the pyramid and kill for money. We are like ants running around without any purpose and no objectives to tackle as a species. I think I made my point so I'll end it with that.

- I think people should just chill already. So many wars and arguments made because we have different opinions and beliefs. Work on some self-discipline on yourself and your judgmental personality already. Jeez.

- Don't care what you wear. Sure you can express yourself whenever but please remember that you ain't a special snowflake who should be given privileges or something. Don't only think about yourself. Think about others. While it's comfortable for you, it may not be comfortable for others. If you walk in in a formal party and come in looking like a stripper or whatshit, expect people to look at you and talk behind your back. Point is, you can do whatever you want because you are you but do it at the right time at the right place and don't overdo it.

- Not so much of an unpopular opinion I think but I'm typing them anyway: There are consequences to what you do/say and if you know those consequences and still do it then that's your fault.

- I think that if you're proven guilty, I wish that the perpetrator just lay down his pride and ego and accept that it's his/her fault and not make a big deal out of it or instigate fights. I don't see the point of trying to defend yourself when all legit evidences, traces etc point back at you.

I'll prob add more when I think up on anything else.

Edited by Sasaking Chen